teller in bank of america

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (22)

sandra in South River, New Jersey

74 months ago

Sorry, I am unable to answer your questions- but I do have a question for you seeing that you worked at Bank of America.
I have a group interview coming up- I want to be fully prepared and on top of things. Do you happen to know what kind of questions they will be asking? And do you have any tips on what to ask them....People say you should always ask the interviewer questions...but I don't know what to ask them?
thanks in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sbeautyxpression@aol

69 months ago

I want to apply at any bank. Can some one help me !!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sbeautyxpression@aol

69 months ago

I been trying to apply for a year and since my computer is really slow I can't apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lili in Austin, Texas

69 months ago

sbeautyxpression@aol said: I been trying to apply for a year and since my computer is really slow I can't apply.

Go to the nearest bank and ask to talk to the manager, give them your resume and ask when the closes job fair is and go. interviews on the spot. Bank of america jobs are frozen right now in tx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dryuo in Boston, Massachusetts

65 months ago

hi, i just wanted to know if you did get the tranfer or did they tell no because you did not have 6 months yet, because im in the same position as you.

sam1 in chattanooga, Tennessee said: Hi, i am a teller working in Bank of America.I joined 2 mths back but my husband got a transfer in some other state so now we are planning to move but at the same time i am worried about my job also .i want to know if i leave my job,will i be able to get it again in bank of america in the other state.and is that ok to leave it too soon or i need to complete 6 mths.
Thanx.

Stephie in Washington, District of Columbia

62 months ago

Hello,
My only dream and profession is to be one day Teller.
I have studied Office Administration in College before move to USA-MD and I had experiences in,I also had Customer Service Certificate.
I'm looking for this position longtime, I fill out an Application everyday, but nothing.
Now I don't know what to do and I need some advices.
Please help me.
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JULIE CARPIO in Fontana, California

58 months ago

sbeautyxpression@aol said: I want to apply at any bank. Can some one help me !!!!!!!!

IM HAVEING THE SAME ISUES AS YOU ARE HAVEING I WANT TO APPLY AT A BANK BUT I NEED HELP BEEN APPLYING AND NO CALLS ME IT BEEN OVER 2 MONTHS THAT I HAVENT WORKED CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JULIE CARPIO in Fontana, California

58 months ago

IM HAVEING AN ISUES I WANT TO APPLY AT A BANK BUT I NEED HELP BEEN APPLYING AND NO ONE CALLS ME IT BEEN OVER 2 MONTHS THAT I HAVENT WORKED CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!! HOW TO APPLY AT BANKS

l Castellanos in Long Beach, California

56 months ago

I Have also been applying in many banks....none have answerd me ..i would like to know how does the prosses works and in how long would i get some one to contact me...i just had a baby and i neeed a full time day job. If some one can please let me know anything i should know please contact me at isamar007@aol.com.I would gladly apreciate it ..Thank You

sreelatha in Piscataway, New Jersey

55 months ago

hi am looking for BANK OF AMERICA teller position I'm looking for this position longtime, I fill out an Application everyday, but nothing.
Now I don't know what to do and I need some advices.my id is srilatha.131@gmail.com
Please help me.
thank you .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Frederick, Maryland

55 months ago

Maybe if some of you learned how to spell correctly, your resumes and applications might be taken more seriously. I am really not trying to be rude or disrespectful. But, honestly, if you can not communicate in writing, your applications are not going to be looked at for further consideration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

POOPIE in Lawrence, Kansas

54 months ago

RUDE. No one asked you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Da Bears in Lawrence, Kansas

54 months ago

Ima Sports NUT YEA!!!

Wanna Line of Cocane? Yea

Yay ur Jimmy's brother the singer. Yea this was the guy I was talking about the guy with the beautiful voice.

Can I have a job now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Job Offers in Kansas City in Lawrence, Kansas

54 months ago

Da Bears in Lawrence, Kansas said: Ima Sports NUT YEA!!!

Wanna Line of Cocane? Yea

Yay ur Jimmy's brother the singer. Yea this was the guy I was talking about the guy with the beautiful voice.

Can I have a job now?

LOVE YOU MAN HELL YEA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Yum Delicious in Lawrence, Kansas

54 months ago

Ya trick Ya

Yum Delicious in Lawrence, Kansas

54 months ago

===================> what does that look like -_-

Rainbow in Elk Grove, California

46 months ago

JULIE CARPIO in Fontana, California said: IM HAVEING THE SAME ISUES AS YOU ARE HAVEING I WANT TO APPLY AT A BANK BUT I NEED HELP BEEN APPLYING AND NO CALLS ME IT BEEN OVER 2 MONTHS THAT I HAVENT WORKED CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Do you have at least 6 months experience with customer service and cashier work?

nizou in Revere, Massachusetts

42 months ago

you need some connections. :)

Stephie in Washington, District of Columbia said: Hello,
My only dream and profession is to be one day Teller.
I have studied Office Administration in College before move to USA-MD and I had experiences in,I also had Customer Service Certificate.
I'm looking for this position longtime, I fill out an Application everyday, but nothing.
Now I don't know what to do and I need some advices.
Please help me.
Thanks.

nizou in Revere, Massachusetts

42 months ago

You need some connections, that's all

nizou in Revere, Massachusetts said: you need some connections. :)

Helen Abebe in Catonsville, Maryland

38 months ago

HI, i want to work with you. I .HAVE 10 YEARS OF WORKING EXPERANCE
BY BANKING INDUSTRY. I WANT BE ONE OF YOURS TELLER IN CATONVILLE MD 212228. PLEASE TREAT THIS MATTER POSETIVLY .

THANK YOU

sandy in Denver, Colorado

37 months ago

kelly in Frederick, Maryland said: Maybe if some of you learned how to spell correctly, your resumes and applications might be taken more seriously. I am really not trying to be rude or disrespectful. But, honestly, if you can not communicate in writing, your applications are not going to be looked at for further consideration.

Unfortunately this is true.

sandy in Denver, Colorado

37 months ago

Unfortunately, excellent communication, correct spelling and grammar of the english language IS critical.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.