TSA Credit Check Failed

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Grace.Haye@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Hello

I wanted to know if anyone every applied to TSO and passed the CBT and failed the credit check? I am supposed to receive a FED EX package in the mail and Im so anxious to know if there are any options when you fail the credit check. I am an authorized user on a few accounts that becme delinquent for someone else and I think thats why I failed e applicatinbut I never used any of the cards. The process went through relatively quick for me tho. I applied in September, took the test in October and now I'm waiting for the FED EX package. I checked the TSA dashboard and the aplication was in process but when I saw that it stopped I called the help desk and they said I failed the credit check. Just want to know if anyone else received this information and how they recovered.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joshua Vilfort in Brooklyn, New York

18 months ago

How was the test when you took it??

Gus in Miami, Florida

17 months ago

Yes you receive that package it's your credit records. It's for you to review it and to fix your credit report with the credit bureau. Once you apply again for another position with them your process will start from you credit check. Your score of the computer stays inthe system for 2 years from the date you pass ur computer test. So fix your report and once they have another opening apply. That happend to me the first time. I fix it n saw an opening I applied and my process started from credit check. Good luck

17 months ago

Joshua Vilfort in Brooklyn, New York said: How was the test when you took it??

The test is good..Its not something you can study for.. SO good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Gus in Miami, Florida said: Yes you receive that package it's your credit records. It's for you to review it and to fix your credit report with the credit bureau. Once you apply again for another position with them your process will start from you credit check. Your score of the computer stays inthe system for 2 years from the date you pass ur computer test. So fix your report and once they have another opening apply. That happend to me the first time. I fix it n saw an opening I applied and my process started from credit check. Good luck

Yes thats true..Im back in the process after I fixed everything on my report and emailed them to recheck it...

shara in San Diego, California

11 months ago

Grace.Haye@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York said: Hello

I wanted to know if anyone every applied to TSO and passed the CBT and failed the credit check? I am supposed to receive a FED EX package in the mail and Im so anxious to know if there are any options when you fail the credit check. I am an authorized user on a few accounts that becme delinquent for someone else and I think thats why I failed e applicatinbut I never used any of the cards. The process went through relatively quick for me tho. I applied in September, took the test in October and now I'm waiting for the FED EX package. I checked the TSA dashboard and the aplication was in process but when I saw that it stopped I called the help desk and they said I failed the credit check. Just want to know if anyone else received this information and how they recovered.

Did you ever get the FED EX? I received an email from help desk saying I should have received an email with details of why I was denied. I never received an email, so I don't know how or who to appeal. I've already had the incorrect information deleted from my report. Does anyone have contact information to appeal?

Grace in Brooklyn, New York

11 months ago

Hey. I did finally receive the fed ex and an email stating everything I need to do. Where you denied because of credit or you don't know? Call the help desk and find.out

Shara in San Diego, California

11 months ago

I called the help desk and they sent me an email saying i had failed the credit check, and that i should have already received an email from PSD with the details. Trouble is, I never received this email, and when I called the help desk again, they said to just wait for the email. I have already pulled my credit reports and found a major issue which is what I think caused it. There was a court issued judgment on my credit. This was last week and the credit agencies have already deleted it because it was an error. The email from help desk says that if I have any questions, to contact PSD using the info provided in their email. My problem is that without the email from them, I don't know how to contact them and have them do a new check to see that it was just an error and my credit is fine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

insbpa in Irving, Texas

10 months ago

Shara in San Diego, California said: I called the help desk and they sent me an email saying i had failed the credit check, and that i should have already received an email from PSD with the details. Trouble is, I never received this email, and when I called the help desk again, they said to just wait for the email. I have already pulled my credit reports and found a major issue which is what I think caused it. There was a court issued judgment on my credit. This was last week and the credit agencies have already deleted it because it was an error. The email from help desk says that if I have any questions, to contact PSD using the info provided in their email. My problem is that without the email from them, I don't know how to contact them and have them do a new check to see that it was just an error and my credit is fine.

Did you check your spam folder? I received my notification from TSA.svc. TSA uses Keypoint to do their credit check. When you get your credit report corrected. You have to inform KEYPOINT to redo the credit check and notify TSA so you can continue with the process. It is all explained in the email which has a link to get the information which they relied on.... TSA should find a better way to resolve these issues because it waste a lot of time..... Good luck

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.