OutsideAgents.com

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

travelsavvy in Joliet, Illinois

49 months ago

Does anyone have any experience with OutsideAgents.com? I know it says on their website no fees, but I wondered if they charge you for ticketing, mail/fed ex etc. Any additional information would be appreciated. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

jai in Anchorage, Alaska

44 months ago

I work with OA now, just 3 months in. I have not had any fees assessed so far, but I have not handled any paper tickets everything I have done so far has been electronic. I didnt see anything on our OA forum about ticketing fees, but again I am new. I think OA is great, training provided, a member forum for agents to get help and answers. Its free so give it a try, you arent really losing anything and at the very leaset you will learn something about the travel business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ANDREY VEGGER in MARBLEHEAD, Massachusetts

44 months ago

The key point is – the training is provided. Currently the domestic ticketing is weak in commissions – the provider and low budget carriers are the winners of the business segment. However if you find it challenging to make money in travel – please see cruise deals and packages. The most rewarded business for travel agents. However it requires a lot of training to make the first sale closed.

Karly in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

42 months ago

I'm an agent with Outside Agents and they are pretty awesome! I recommend them to the fullest, there's a forum of very talented experienced agents who have been in business a long time that can answer some of your newbie questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Dallas, Texas

42 months ago

Does Outside agents have a good consumer facing websites/ booking engine for the agents to use.
I think I can drive a lot of web traffic to mytravel site from my other web business

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hurricanenorm

32 months ago

Karly in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I'm an agent with Outside Agents and they are pretty awesome! I recommend them to the fullest, there's a forum of very talented experienced agents who have been in business a long time that can answer some of your newbie questions.

karly e-mail about outside agents i am thinking about start-up with them. my e-mail is hurricanenorm@yahoo.com thank you.

MsBon in Saint Albert, Alberta

31 months ago

does Outside Agents accept home based agents from Canada?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.