What to study for RVT RDMS exam? Vascular Technology registry exam.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 779)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

cajunsonographer in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

53 months ago

biloxi, but now in baton rouge

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

newbee in Nutley, New Jersey

53 months ago

Hi. I just completed a Vascular certificate program & I was wondering if anyone can steer me to the right direction. First, I want to know if I need to take the Science or the RVS exam. to get employed. Second, if I do need to take the exams. what live seminars or study materials can you recommend?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

em0ti0nz1086 in Newton, New Jersey

53 months ago

Newbee, by any chance did you go to hohokus rets in. Nutley?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

newbee in Nutley, New Jersey

53 months ago

No. I went to school in Bloomfield.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Saivon

51 months ago

cajunsonographer in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: passed the rvt 11-17. very technical exam. scored 620. let me know how u do jp birmingham

what did you study to pass the rvt? Please email me back at Saivonnicole@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jmunoz14 in Northridge, California

50 months ago

J P in Birmingham, Alabama said: Cajun- I passed the vascular exam on 11-17 as well. Was a good day
:) Congrats!

what did you study for vascular?... It's a tough one... Jmunoz14@yahoo.com... Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lynette in Spokane, Washington

50 months ago

jmunoz, i will let you know. i am waiting to hear from one person if she is going to buy them or not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jmunoz14 in Northridge, California

50 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: jmunoz, i will let you know. i am waiting to hear from one person if she is going to buy them or not.

jmunoz14@yahoo.com......interested in your 47 pages.. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

I amy be- what exactly is all the materials? How much would you everything be?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

The items are from Davies Publishing. First is a 322 pg review text, then is a mock exam CD with 650 questions, and third is a bound set of 412 flashcards. You can also apply for CME from the review book (12 hrs), and the flashcards (7.5 hrs). I paid $60 for the review text, $49 for the cards, and $78 for the mock CD. I will sell all 3 to you for $150, which will include media mail shipping and paypal fees, plus I will also email you the 47 page Word .doc outline of the review text that I wrote as I studied. No highlighting, no marks or anything in the book or on the flashcards.

I will send out in the mail tomorrow. Just paypal my email address lynettelk at hotmail dot com. Change the 'at' and 'dot' to the symbols. I wrote my email like that to avoid spammers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dchauger@yahoo.com in Somerset, Pennsylvania

50 months ago

Does anyone know anything about mindscreens.com for study material for the vascular exam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

david in Chicago, Illinois

49 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: Katie,
Are you interested in my materials?? Email me lynettelk at hotmail dot com

If anyone is interested in my materials let me know. I'd rather just sell all 3 parts to one person.

i am inerested plz quote offer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

david in Chicago, Illinois said: i am inerested plz quote offer

Please email me lynettelk at hotmail dot com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dchauger@yahoo.com in Johnstown, Pennsylvania

49 months ago

I am lookinf for edlemans vasuclar review from his seminar? plaese e mailat dchauger@yahoo.com If your intrested in selling it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brittany in Clearfield, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: The items are from Davies Publishing. First is a 322 pg review text, then is a mock exam CD with 650 questions, and third is a bound set of 412 flashcards. You can also apply for CME from the review book (12 hrs), and the flashcards (7.5 hrs). I paid $60 for the review text, $49 for the cards, and $78 for the mock CD. I will sell all 3 to you for $150, which will include media mail shipping and paypal fees, plus I will also email you the 47 page Word .doc outline of the review text that I wrote as I studied. No highlighting, no marks or anything in the book or on the flashcards.

I will send out in the mail tomorrow. Just paypal my email address lynettelk at hotmail dot com. Change the 'at' and 'dot' to the symbols. I wrote my email like that to avoid spammers.

DID U SELL YOUR MATERIAL? WHERE DID YOU BUY ALL THE MATERIAL IF YOU DID. PLEASE CONTACT ME BRITTANYGRACE23@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

rachael in Houma, Louisiana

48 months ago

what is the bests material to study to prepare for the vascular registry?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ghazala in Richmond, Virginia

48 months ago

Hi every body
Congr.all those who passed the Vascular Sonography exam.
Can anybody guide me what material i should study for RVT exam.I am planning to give exam soon.
Thanx.

48 months ago

I used Davies Publishing 3 part study system. It's a review book, a mock exam CD and a set of 400+ flash cards (spiral bound). I sold the review book, but still have the other two if you are interested. They are both 2008 editions (latest). I passed the RVT on my first try with these. Email me at lynettelk at hotmail dot com

m.webb in Rockville, Maryland

48 months ago

What about the 4th addition Zwiebel, and flash cards...u think they are enough to pass the registry...RVT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

ghazala in Richmond, Virginia

47 months ago

hi everybody.
plz.plz. guide me what to study for vascular RVT exam.I am ARDMS registerd but still jobless and i have shortage of money too.

Sherry in Etters, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

ghazala in Richmond, Virginia said: hi everybody.
plz.plz. guide me what to study for vascular RVT exam.I am ARDMS registerd but still jobless and i have shortage of money too.

I just passed this test today. All I stidied was one book calledVascular Technology 4th edition by Rumwell & McPharlin. This is truly all the info that you will need to pass. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RVS in Sevierville, Tennessee

47 months ago

Sherry in Etters, Pennsylvania said: I just passed this test today. All I stidied was one book calledVascular Technology 4th edition by Rumwell & McPharlin. This is truly all the info that you will need to pass. Good luck!

And the book you mentioned has the same exact info. as the ESP Vascular Technology seminar workbook. The ESP material is written and taught by McPharlin and Rumwell. This is the best book available for registry prep.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stacey in Los Angeles, California

47 months ago

cajunsonographer in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: passed the rvt 11-17. very technical exam. scored 620. let me know how u do jp birmingham

HI,
Congratulations! I owuld like to get start on studying for Vasular. Pleae let me know what did you use to study for the test. Pease give meyour input. Thank you very much!

anjelicar in Rochester, New York

46 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: Hi Katie,
I took and passed the ARDMS RVT exam this past Sat. I used the 3 part set from Davies publishing (review book, CD mock exam and bound note cards). I studied for 1 month and outlined the entire review book (47 typed pages!). I also took the practice exam on the ARDMS website for $25 (30 questions in 30 minutes).

Good luck!

Do you still have the outline you typed up for teh vascular tech portion? If so can you email it to me?

46 months ago

email me please, lynetteLK at hotmail dot com

Amybella in San Diego, California

45 months ago

anjelicar in Rochester, New York said: Do you still have the outline you typed up for teh vascular tech portion? If so can you email it to me?

if you could email your outline to me too! I take the text aug 27th. Thanks!

amysmagickpen@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MSIMMONS in Sherman, Texas

44 months ago

I WANT TO GET MY VASCULAR REGISTRY , BUT CANT DECIDE BETWEEN CCI TEST FOR RVS OR ARDMS FOR RVT. IM ALREADY RDMS BUT I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THE NEW ARDMS PSI EXAM. AT LEAST THE CCI IS ALL-IN-ONE TEST.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MSIMMONS in Sherman, Texas

44 months ago

Is anyone selling their Breast Review book from Esp Seminar?
I couldn't go to seminar , but will buy book from you.

AppyPeters in Kingsport, Tennessee

44 months ago

For the people that have already taken this ARDMS Vascular test, what all was hit highly on your all tests? I am just not sure what all will be on the test and I am kinda nervous to take the test. What is needed to pass the test?

lauren in Irving, Texas

44 months ago

Does anyone have the Davies Publishing vascular mock c.d. (650 questions) for sale? Please email me at lauren.payne76@gmail.com

Thanks!

GiGi143 in Scarsdale, New York

44 months ago

Hi guys! im planning on taking my breast registery...is there anyone who has taken it? and if so, what can i expect and what do you suggest i study. Thanks =)

Jermaine in Newark, Delaware

44 months ago

lauren in Irving, Texas said: Does anyone have the Davies Publishing vascular mock c.d. (650 questions) for sale? Please email me at lauren.payne76@gmail.com

Thanks!

No, but I might have the download file...I have to search for it (give me a few days)

Jermaine in Newark, Delaware

44 months ago

AppyPeters in Kingsport, Tennessee said: For the people that have already taken this ARDMS Vascular test, what all was hit highly on your all tests? I am just not sure what all will be on the test and I am kinda nervous to take the test. What is needed to pass the test?

Hey, I took the test yesterday and honestly it was easier than I expected. That may be considering I was terrified and studied everything. I remember that there was like 4 or 5 questions on QA (Sensitivity, PPV, etc). Majority came out of the big three: Cerebral, Venous, and Arterial. I did see a question that I may have got wrong about acceleration time, RI, PI, Systolic/Diastolic ratios, etc. know the difference in all the calculations. They really like those transcranial stuff also, there was a alot of questions on that (anatomy, direction of flow, symptoms is disease is present, etc.)

Overall, I think it was a fair test if you study to know and not to memorize. The questions can get tricky if you memorize. As I mentioned in another post, I did almost just questions and studied the ones I didn't know and apparently that was good enough!

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Steph in Taylorsville, North Carolina

43 months ago

anjelicar in Rochester, New York said: Do you still have the outline you typed up for teh vascular tech portion? If so can you email it to me?

if you could email me that as well. I just started a new job and they are pressuring me to pass my vasc boards in 1 month. SCARY!

stephaniesap@hotmail.com

jen in Grand Cane, Louisiana

43 months ago

Was wondering if anyone had or remembered any of the questions or what type of images to study for the vascular technology test!! I am getting very stressed! Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Monicaanid77@gmail.com in Teaneck, New Jersey

43 months ago

if you could email me a copy too. I would greatly appreciate it. monicaanid77@gmail.com

43 months ago

em0ti0nz1086 in Newton, New Jersey said: Newbee, by any chance did you go to hohokus rets in. Nutley?

I am going there..Bad choice on my part..Where did you go?

43 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: Katie,
Are you interested in my materials?? Email me lynettelk at hotmail dot com

If anyone is interested in my materials let me know. I'd rather just sell all 3 parts to one person.

Im intrested , how much?

lauren in Irving, Texas

43 months ago

Has anyone taken the new CCI Vasc test (part 1 and 2 combined)? I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to study. The breakdown on their website isn't really helping. I'm going through the cd of 665 questions from Davies Publishing. I'm curious to know if I'm wasting my time. If anyone can please email me with suggestions, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Lauren
lauren.payne76@gmail.com

43 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: Hi Katie,
I took and passed the ARDMS RVT exam this past Sat. I used the 3 part set from Davies publishing (review book, CD mock exam and bound note cards). I studied for 1 month and outlined the entire review book (47 typed pages!). I also took the practice exam on the ARDMS website for $25 (30 questions in 30 minutes).

Good luck!

Would you be willing to share your notes?? If so you can email me at stephaniesap@hotmail.com THANKS! : )

rita amaro in South Pasadena, California

43 months ago

Hi my name is Rita and I'm wondering if you still have the material that you study for your RVT exame. If yes, and if you want to sell could you please email the amount and how could I get from you.

ritaamaro@hotmail.com

Thank you Rita

Rachael in Houma, Louisiana

43 months ago

was there alot of questions on PPG?

Teresa Poche in Metairie, Louisiana

43 months ago

Jermaine in Newark, Delaware said: No, but I might have the download file...I have to search for it (give me a few days)

Could you share the download file with a fellow US Tech? It would be greatly appreciated....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

Jermaine in Newark, Delaware said: No, but I might have the download file...I have to search for it (give me a few days)

Would you be willing to share with me as well? You can email me at stephaniesap@hotmail.com Thanks a million!!! : )

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jason slovin in EAST ROCKAWAY, New York

43 months ago

i know there are 150 questions to be answered in 3 hours. What is the passing score out of? The SPI was 555 out of 700.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

suparna in Hollister, California

43 months ago

Rachael in Houma, Louisiana said: was there alot of questions on PPG?

NOT EVEN A SINGEL ON MY EXAM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

suparna in Hollister, California

43 months ago

Rachael in Houma, Louisiana said: was there alot of questions on PPG?

NOT EVEN A SINGEL QUESTION ON MY EXAM

April in Johnson City, Tennessee

43 months ago

Have you gotten rid of the Davies textbook? If not I am interested in getting that from you.

lauren in Irving, Texas

43 months ago

Does anyone else have a Davies RVT text for sale? Please email me at lauren.payne76@gmail.com. Thanks!

Steph in Charlotte, North Carolina

43 months ago

Def interested... How much for the Davies books? You cAn email me at stephaniesap@hotmail. Com thanks and congrats

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.