What to study for RVT RDMS exam? Vascular Technology registry exam.

Comments (1 to 50 of 787)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Saivon

64 months ago

cajunsonographer in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: passed the rvt 11-17. very technical exam. scored 620. let me know how u do jp birmingham

what did you study to pass the rvt? Please email me back at Saivonnicole@aol.com

Lynette in Spokane, Washington

63 months ago

jmunoz, i will let you know. i am waiting to hear from one person if she is going to buy them or not.

63 months ago

The items are from Davies Publishing. First is a 322 pg review text, then is a mock exam CD with 650 questions, and third is a bound set of 412 flashcards. You can also apply for CME from the review book (12 hrs), and the flashcards (7.5 hrs). I paid $60 for the review text, $49 for the cards, and $78 for the mock CD. I will sell all 3 to you for $150, which will include media mail shipping and paypal fees, plus I will also email you the 47 page Word .doc outline of the review text that I wrote as I studied. No highlighting, no marks or anything in the book or on the flashcards.

I will send out in the mail tomorrow. Just paypal my email address lynettelk at hotmail dot com. Change the 'at' and 'dot' to the symbols. I wrote my email like that to avoid spammers.

david in Chicago, Illinois

63 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: Katie,
Are you interested in my materials?? Email me lynettelk at hotmail dot com

If anyone is interested in my materials let me know. I'd rather just sell all 3 parts to one person.

i am inerested plz quote offer

63 months ago

david in Chicago, Illinois said: i am inerested plz quote offer

Please email me lynettelk at hotmail dot com

brittany in Clearfield, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: The items are from Davies Publishing. First is a 322 pg review text, then is a mock exam CD with 650 questions, and third is a bound set of 412 flashcards. You can also apply for CME from the review book (12 hrs), and the flashcards (7.5 hrs). I paid $60 for the review text, $49 for the cards, and $78 for the mock CD. I will sell all 3 to you for $150, which will include media mail shipping and paypal fees, plus I will also email you the 47 page Word .doc outline of the review text that I wrote as I studied. No highlighting, no marks or anything in the book or on the flashcards.

I will send out in the mail tomorrow. Just paypal my email address lynettelk at hotmail dot com. Change the 'at' and 'dot' to the symbols. I wrote my email like that to avoid spammers.

DID U SELL YOUR MATERIAL? WHERE DID YOU BUY ALL THE MATERIAL IF YOU DID. PLEASE CONTACT ME BRITTANYGRACE23@YAHOO.COM

61 months ago

I used Davies Publishing 3 part study system. It's a review book, a mock exam CD and a set of 400+ flash cards (spiral bound). I sold the review book, but still have the other two if you are interested. They are both 2008 editions (latest). I passed the RVT on my first try with these. Email me at lynettelk at hotmail dot com

59 months ago

email me please, lynetteLK at hotmail dot com

lauren in Irving, Texas

57 months ago

Does anyone have the Davies Publishing vascular mock c.d. (650 questions) for sale? Please email me at lauren.payne76@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jermaine in Newark, Delaware

57 months ago

lauren in Irving, Texas said: Does anyone have the Davies Publishing vascular mock c.d. (650 questions) for sale? Please email me at lauren.payne76@gmail.com

Thanks!

No, but I might have the download file...I have to search for it (give me a few days)

Jermaine in Newark, Delaware

57 months ago

AppyPeters in Kingsport, Tennessee said: For the people that have already taken this ARDMS Vascular test, what all was hit highly on your all tests? I am just not sure what all will be on the test and I am kinda nervous to take the test. What is needed to pass the test?

Hey, I took the test yesterday and honestly it was easier than I expected. That may be considering I was terrified and studied everything. I remember that there was like 4 or 5 questions on QA (Sensitivity, PPV, etc). Majority came out of the big three: Cerebral, Venous, and Arterial. I did see a question that I may have got wrong about acceleration time, RI, PI, Systolic/Diastolic ratios, etc. know the difference in all the calculations. They really like those transcranial stuff also, there was a alot of questions on that (anatomy, direction of flow, symptoms is disease is present, etc.)

Overall, I think it was a fair test if you study to know and not to memorize. The questions can get tricky if you memorize. As I mentioned in another post, I did almost just questions and studied the ones I didn't know and apparently that was good enough!

Good luck!

Steph in Taylorsville, North Carolina

57 months ago

anjelicar in Rochester, New York said: Do you still have the outline you typed up for teh vascular tech portion? If so can you email it to me?

if you could email me that as well. I just started a new job and they are pressuring me to pass my vasc boards in 1 month. SCARY!

stephaniesap@hotmail.com

jen in Grand Cane, Louisiana

57 months ago

Was wondering if anyone had or remembered any of the questions or what type of images to study for the vascular technology test!! I am getting very stressed! Thanks

Monicaanid77@gmail.com in Teaneck, New Jersey

57 months ago

if you could email me a copy too. I would greatly appreciate it. monicaanid77@gmail.com

57 months ago

em0ti0nz1086 in Newton, New Jersey said: Newbee, by any chance did you go to hohokus rets in. Nutley?

I am going there..Bad choice on my part..Where did you go?

57 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: Katie,
Are you interested in my materials?? Email me lynettelk at hotmail dot com

If anyone is interested in my materials let me know. I'd rather just sell all 3 parts to one person.

Im intrested , how much?

lauren in Irving, Texas

57 months ago

Has anyone taken the new CCI Vasc test (part 1 and 2 combined)? I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to study. The breakdown on their website isn't really helping. I'm going through the cd of 665 questions from Davies Publishing. I'm curious to know if I'm wasting my time. If anyone can please email me with suggestions, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Lauren
lauren.payne76@gmail.com

56 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: Hi Katie,
I took and passed the ARDMS RVT exam this past Sat. I used the 3 part set from Davies publishing (review book, CD mock exam and bound note cards). I studied for 1 month and outlined the entire review book (47 typed pages!). I also took the practice exam on the ARDMS website for $25 (30 questions in 30 minutes).

Good luck!

Would you be willing to share your notes?? If so you can email me at stephaniesap@hotmail.com THANKS! : )

rita amaro in South Pasadena, California

56 months ago

anjelicar in Rochester, New York said: Do you still have the outline you typed up for teh vascular tech portion? If so can you email it to me?

Hi my name is Rita and I'm wondering if you still have the material that you study for your RVT exame. If yes, and if you want to sell could you please email the amount and how could I get from you.

ritaamaro@hotmail.com

Thank you Rita

Rachael in Houma, Louisiana

56 months ago

was there alot of questions on PPG?

Teresa Poche in Metairie, Louisiana

56 months ago

Jermaine in Newark, Delaware said: No, but I might have the download file...I have to search for it (give me a few days)

Could you share the download file with a fellow US Tech? It would be greatly appreciated....

56 months ago

Jermaine in Newark, Delaware said: No, but I might have the download file...I have to search for it (give me a few days)

Would you be willing to share with me as well? You can email me at stephaniesap@hotmail.com Thanks a million!!! : )

jason slovin in EAST ROCKAWAY, New York

56 months ago

i know there are 150 questions to be answered in 3 hours. What is the passing score out of? The SPI was 555 out of 700.

suparna in Hollister, California

56 months ago

Rachael in Houma, Louisiana said: was there alot of questions on PPG?

NOT EVEN A SINGEL ON MY EXAM

suparna in Hollister, California

56 months ago

Rachael in Houma, Louisiana said: was there alot of questions on PPG?

NOT EVEN A SINGEL QUESTION ON MY EXAM

April in Johnson City, Tennessee

56 months ago

Have you gotten rid of the Davies textbook? If not I am interested in getting that from you.

lauren in Irving, Texas

56 months ago

Does anyone else have a Davies RVT text for sale? Please email me at lauren.payne76@gmail.com. Thanks!

Steph in Charlotte, North Carolina

56 months ago

Def interested... How much for the Davies books? You cAn email me at stephaniesap@hotmail. Com thanks and congrats

kotkotkoty@yahoo.com in Forest Hills, New York

56 months ago

Hey,you all. If anyone wants to repeat physics material once again before the test, here are questions.
www.flashcardexchange.com/flashcards/list/823851

monika in Cambridge, Massachusetts

56 months ago

Unless you will be employed by a company where you could get one year of clinical training, you will need a cerfificate of vascular technologist. ARDMS will not allow you to take tests without a proof of Bachelor's degree in any subject, one year clinical and ultrasound physics class or seminar.

mikey in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

56 months ago

monika in Cambridge, Massachusetts said: Unless you will be employed by a company where you could get one year of clinical training, you will need a cerfificate of vascular technologist. ARDMS will not allow you to take tests without a proof of Bachelor's degree in any subject, one year clinical and ultrasound physics class or seminar.[/QUO

As long as your school was accredited, you do not need these things to take the rvt exam. You would just need a clinical verification form signed by a registed vascular tech. My program included vascular which most programs do.

Mili Mehta in Irvine, California

56 months ago

My email is milimehta60@yahoo.com

Jessica in Nashville, Tennessee

56 months ago

I am interested in buying a Davies Mock Exam CD and score cards for the vascular technology exam. If you have one, please email me at: jessica_plunkett@yahoo.com--THANKS SO MUCH!!!

emb in Coventry, Connecticut

55 months ago

I have found a number of discrepancies in the various review books out on the market. It is frustrating to study one thing in one book, then the next totally contradicts what I previously read! I am taking the exam tomorrow.....

Leslie in Sterling Heights, Michigan

55 months ago

I am studying for the RVT exam also and I couldn't agree with you more. The books I have are even by the same authors and they contradict one another!!

emb in Coventry, Connecticut

55 months ago

If it is any consolation, I passed the exam. The discrepancies did not really come in to play. Good Luck!

sonographer in Dallas, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

The Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) has a series of national certification examination review books, one for each specialty examination that are written for preparation of the exams. There are questions at the end of each module.

James in Sacramento, California

54 months ago

If you still have the file downloaded would you be willing to send it to me? I would really appreciate it. :D
brennanjames@hotmail.com

Zohra Airington in Conroe, Texas

54 months ago

Is anyone selling the Davies vascular book and cards etc... I am taking my exam next month..pls email me if anyone can help.. thank you much! My email is kashish0316@yahoo.com.

rachael in New Orleans, Louisiana

54 months ago

is there anything that is not on the vascular registry? i plan on taking it in march.

54 months ago

Steph in Taylorsville, North Carolina said: if you could email me that as well. I just started a new job and they are pressuring me to pass my vasc boards in 1 month. SCARY!

stephaniesap@hotmail.com

if you could email the outline as well, i would greatly appreciate it. my email is elvisscott@bellsouth.net. thank you

Shami in Etobicoke, Ontario

53 months ago

Hi
Hope you PASSED you Exam, Now I am going for it next month and I just wondering if you could help me.....
Your support will be very much appropriated.

I plan on taking the RVT (Registry for Vascular Technologist) ARDMS exam next month and was wondering if anyone can offer some insight about the exam. What is covered, exact questions or topics?

Trisha Sturrup in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

53 months ago

Does anyone have the davies vascular registry cd with 600 questions for sale.

jorcheer98 in Buffalo, New York

53 months ago

Hi..i am scheduled to take my breast exam next week. Does anybody have any insight on what else i need to cover or does anybody remember anything that was asked? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! :) Thanks!

Mechelle in Newark, New Jersey

53 months ago

lauren in Irving, Texas said: Has anyone taken the new CCI Vasc test (part 1 and 2 combined)? I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to study. The breakdown on their website isn't really helping. I'm going through the cd of 665 questions from Davies Publishing. I'm curious to know if I'm wasting my time. If anyone can please email me with suggestions, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Lauren
lauren.payne76@gmail.com

Hi Lauren,
My job is forcing me to get registered in vascular. Im already registered in echo from cci. Did you get any replies to your post?
Thanks
Michelle

Mechelle in Newark, New Jersey

53 months ago

Sherry in Etters, Pennsylvania said: I just passed this test today. All I stidied was one book calledVascular Technology 4th edition by Rumwell & McPharlin. This is truly all the info that you will need to pass. Good luck!

Sherry, congrats! Did you take the cci or ardms vascular??

53 months ago

Congratulations Sherry!!! could you give any insights on what to focus on more than others and were there formulas? thank you

lecia in Boynton Beach, Florida

52 months ago

jmunoz14 in Northridge, California said: jmunoz14@yahoo.com......interested in your 47 pages.. Thanks

do u still have the 47 pages

Steph in Concord, North Carolina

52 months ago

not sure what 47 pages you are asking for, but if they are for RVT can I please have them as well...if you find them. Thanks! : )stephaniesap@hotmail.com

lauren in Carrollton, Texas

52 months ago

Mechelle in Newark, New Jersey said: Hi Lauren,
My job is forcing me to get registered in vascular. Im already registered in echo from cci. Did you get any replies to your post?
Thanks
Michelle

Also, you can email me at lauren.payne76@Gmail.com and can fill you in on the CCI one part exam

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.