ESP Physics and Abdomen review books

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

domino9065 in Fort Smith, Arkansas

55 months ago

I have spiral bound copies of the ESP physics from 2009, and Abdomen review books from 2009. They are copies, so the pics in the abdomen are not the best. I will sell them each for $50 plus shipping. Email me if you are interested...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Melinda in New Port Richey, Florida

55 months ago

domino9065 in Fort Smith, Arkansas said: I have spiral bound copies of the ESP physics from 2009, and Abdomen review books from 2009. They are copies, so the pics in the abdomen are not the best. I will sell them each for $50 plus shipping. Email me if you are interested...

do you have any pics of the copies are they spiral bounded and are they double-sided?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Staceyh in Lakeland, Florida

55 months ago

domino9065 in Fort Smith, Arkansas said: I have spiral bound copies of the ESP physics from 2009, and Abdomen review books from 2009. They are copies, so the pics in the abdomen are not the best. I will sell them each for $50 plus shipping. Email me if you are interested...

I'm interested in the abdomen. What is your email address?

Thanks,

Stacey

domino9065 in Fort Smith, Arkansas

55 months ago

My email is domino9065@yahoo.com. I can take a photo and email it to anyone who wants one. The copies are spiral bound and double sided.

ademaio0207@aol.com

47 months ago

Do you still have the ESP Adbomen book? Was this a seminar book of Edleman"s??

val in Cornwall On Hudson, New York

39 months ago

do you still have the physics review book...thanks

Alittle194 in Avon Lake, Ohio

37 months ago

val in Cornwall On Hudson, New York said: do you still have the physics review book...thanks

If you still have the ESP abdomen workbook for sale, please contact me: alittle@oh.rr.com- thanks.

Vadim in Surrey, British Columbia

31 months ago

Hello everyone!
I lost key to my CD DAVIES "Abdomen Q&A Review for the ARDMS Specialty Examination". Does anyone can help me, and provide the lost key?
I have quite a big library of books and CDs in radiology, so if you need something,I can exchange. Even if I haven't some book, I can help to find it.
Thanks in advance.
My email: " chach.v@gmail.com"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ocean Lover in Forest Hills, New York

25 months ago

I just bought an ESP book from sonolady777@gmail.com and know she attended other seminars recently. You should def email her if you need the ESP books.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TR in Front Royal, Virginia

22 months ago

Ocean Lover in Forest Hills, New York said: I just bought an ESP book from sonolady777@gmail.com and know she attended other seminars recently. You should def email her if you need the ESP books.

I have emailed sonolady777 3 times within the last 3 weeks and I have not gotten a response. Do you have the physics 2012 or abdomen for sale? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

cristy b in New York, New York

21 months ago

do u still have the esp abdomen copies? email me at porkchop.jax@gmail.com

Liz in La Puente, California

7 months ago

Do you still have an abdomen copy? please email me at lizcures@yahoo.com

JessicaCovill in Jackson, Michigan

7 months ago

I have the 2013 esp ultrasound physics workbook
for sale if interested email me at
jessicacovill_86_84@msn.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LaurenAlexis0924 in Spring, Texas

7 months ago

Is this the actual workbook or a copy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.