WEST COAST ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE: TOP SCHOOL AND NOT CORPORATE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 362)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Tech1 in Encino, California

68 months ago

I am a student at WCUI and am SHOCKED!!! by what I have been reading on these forums! I have no idea where all of this venom is coming from. I am in the middle of my dms program and was told about this forum by someone in the class. None of us have any idea who is writing these things, but it is ridiculous and i dont like it because it makes me upset that a couple people are tyring to sabotage my ability to get a job. i know that it mostly matters how good i can scan but i dont think it helps when you have people hating on the school all the time.
it seems like people who are angry dont look into anything thenselves and expect things to just be given, like jobs.

i just hope people do their own research and decide things for themselves. dont just listen to admissions reps or this forum, go to the ardms site, call a worksite.

also i just want to say that i lik wcui because it is not a corporate school that only cares about money. it is family run and i definitely like that and can feel it. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Jaron in Encino, California

68 months ago

is wcui like cca and everest does anyone know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

LaShon in Encino, California

68 months ago

I go to wets coast and agree with Tech1 there. the school is good and i am happy i go here. i get more time on machines that any other place that i looked at and i dont feel like i go to school in a big corporation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Tech1 in Encino, California

68 months ago

yessir!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Can Tell You in Encino, California

68 months ago

If the other heading is going to be upthere, so is this one. esp. bc its true!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Can Tell You in Encino, California

68 months ago

And still

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ultrasound21 in Schaumburg, Illinois

68 months ago

If you want to get an edge over your classmates, and learn the basics in ultrasound physics before you start the class, try RITE Start Ultrasound Physics (you can find it at www.riteadvantage.com) Each question builds upon itself so you get a good understanding. Half the people in my class failed physics so I really think this software is a great idea.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

EMPLOYED in Inglewood, California

68 months ago

I ACCIDENTALLY CAME ACROSS THIS FORUM AND STARTED TO READ IT BECAUSE I WENT TO WCUI.I GRADUATED 6 YRS AGO I GOT HIRED AS SOON AS I GOT OUT OF SCHOOL. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT SCHOOL YOU GO IF YOU DON'T APPLY YOURSELF YOU'LL NEVER GET ANYWHERE. HERE I'VE NOTICED THAT THE TEACHERS ARE WILLING TO SPEND TIME WITH THE STUDENTS TO ACHIEVE THE UNDERSTANDING OF ULTRASOUND. I'VE TRAINED IN MY HOSPITAL MANY STUDENTS FROM OTHER SCHOOLS AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THE PATIENT WHEN THEY SEE ONE SO APPLY YOURSELF AND DON'T THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Pierre in Encino, California

68 months ago

Im also glad I found this. There is so much bs on that pther forum, plus that dude at the end says he has been using different names, so its probably like one person, mostly. i went to wcui, am employed, and am pretty happy with the way things went. i mean, some stuff wasnt perfect but i definitely got what i paid for you know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

nick in Los Angeles, California

68 months ago

I'm thinking of West Coast Ultrasound Institute. I have a B.S.
in Biology. What do you think? I was impressed with the Ontario
Campus.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Not always happy in Victorville, California

67 months ago

nick in Los Angeles, California said: I hope your comments are valid. I'm thinking about starting in
July. I read so much negative stuff.I'm worried that my externship
will be in-house and take forever after reading this forum. Please
find out more for me about the externship,please. Nick

I am a recent grad and everything you read is true, it is the pros and cons of life. You have to decide where you want to spend your money. What you read here are peoples perception of there experience and you can not discount or ignore anyones experience, because these forums are only here to help you decide. There are people here that have no clue and are just starting out, there are people that have had things happen to them. I have had many things happen to me while I attended WCUI, but I made sure I turned it around and made the negative work for me. You have to know how to talk to people and to get what you want, but you also have to work hard. If you have the attitude to blame all of the negative things on the school and you do not question what was your role in the negative aspect, then you will always blame it on the school, and the same goes for the positive, you will always think it was the school instead of your own hard work. I know people that want to start a class action suite but of course those are the people that did not do what they should have done nor do they know how to talk to people.

Yes, you can do your externship at the school, but if that is not what you want, then you fight for your externship site, you paid for a site and you must fight to get it. ask for the name and number of the ASCT and have them investigate. People do not want to complain because of any repurcussion that might happen so this forum is the next best place.

Again if you decide to go, it has to be your decision, but know that if there is something you do not like, you have to speak up to the right person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

juliet in Caracas, Venezuela

67 months ago

Tech1 in Encino, California said: I am a student at WCUI and am SHOCKED!!! by what I have been reading on these forums! I have no idea where all of this venom is coming from. I am in the middle of my dms program and was told about this forum by someone in the class. None of us have any idea who is writing these things, but it is ridiculous and i dont like it because it makes me upset that a couple people are tyring to sabotage my ability to get a job. i know that it mostly matters how good i can scan but i dont think it helps when you have people hating on the school all the time.
it seems like people who are angry dont look into anything thenselves and expect things to just be given, like jobs.

i just hope people do their own research and decide things for themselves. dont just listen to admissions reps or this forum, go to the ardms site, call a worksite.

also i just want to say that i lik wcui because it is not a corporate school that only cares about money. it is family run and i definitely like that and can feel it. thanks

THERE S AN OLD SAYING WHEN THE RIVER MAKES NOISE ITS DRAGGING A STONE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jason Garcia in Ontario, California

67 months ago

I love WCUI this is my second time around, they have great teachers and great people helping me. I'm glad i found them when i did i was going to go to a community college but I'm glad i didn't because it was a waste of time. I don't understand all of these people talking all this stuff about my college why don't you guys get a life and don't hate my school. And its is your choice to come here or not....you knew what your where getting into before you started. This is not a corp. school they are not commission employees they help you because they want to. And by the way I make 35hr to start at a site they found for me at a great hospital so no its not over priced you guys are just cheap. So keep your saying to yourself no one cares Juliet!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Jaron in Encino, California said: is wcui like cca and everest does anyone know?

No those school are corporate owned and they follow what there corporate office says WCUI is not Corporate and you can talk right to the owner and director of the campus when ever you see here walking around.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

Community colleges will always be less expensive (for any course of study) because the tuition costs are subsidized by local taxes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Registered Sonographer in Los Angeles, California

67 months ago

I am a graduate of WCUI & am currently working at a hospital in LA. It is interesting how some people keep on mentioning that one should attend a college program or a CAAHEP accredited school. The truth of the matter is that there are only a few schools in all of Southern California that are CAAHEP accreditation. The wait time can be several years too long to start a program (time which one can complete WCUI’s program) provided that a candidate meets a minimum standard for admission.

There are many people whom attended colleges and/or university with degree or even advanced degree that are out of work and can't get another job b/c of the current economy situation. Hopefully, when things get better, more facilities/clinics will pick up in their hiring...

Pertaining to WCUI, there are many highly qualified instructors in lectures & lab alike. A large number of lecture instructors were former physician w/ultrasound experience from other countries as they can offer to student excellent sonography education coupled with their clinical background. Thus, there are plenty of brain power and resources at WCUI the students and truly want to learn to be a good tech and to be competitive in the workforce.

As far as securing a job upon graduation, no school can guaranty their students' getting employment upon graduation. Nowadays, getting hired is tough for everyone, not just for WCUI’s graduates; it’ll take a lot more on a graduate behalf, from any school, in this bad economy. Remember that WCUI is a pretty fairly good size school (and growing) and there are many graduates from WCUI that are doing quite well in the field of sonography.

So if you accidentally stumbled across this forum like I did, don’t take the words of a few negative students. Better yet, don’t take my words and go to go the school, sit in, and also do further in-depth look at the school and judge for yourself whether you want to attend or not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Registered Sonographer in Los Angeles, California

67 months ago

Oops. I meant to post it on another WCUI related thread...

67 months ago

Paul in Austin, Texas said: Community colleges will always be less expensive (for any course of study) because the tuition costs are subsidized by local taxes.

What career have you seen that is less expensive in community college? What to be a medical assistant or dental assistant. I'm talking about a real career like the one i'm taking. And just so you know A COMMUNITY COLLEGE THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU FIND A JOB OR DO A RESUME OR EVEN HELP YOU WITH INTERVIEWING. SO GO TO YOUR COMMUNITY COLLEGE AND WHEN YOU FINISH ALL THAT YOU WILL HAVE IS A PIECE OF PAPER AND A HEAD ACHE WITH NO DAM JOB!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Stephen S in Long Beach, California

67 months ago

Jason Garcia in Ontario, California said: What career have you seen that is less expensive in community college? What to be a medical assistant or dental assistant. I'm talking about a real career like the one i'm taking. And just so you know A COMMUNITY COLLEGE THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU FIND A JOB OR DO A RESUME OR EVEN HELP YOU WITH INTERVIEWING. SO GO TO YOUR COMMUNITY COLLEGE AND WHEN YOU FINISH ALL THAT YOU WILL HAVE IS A PIECE OF PAPER AND A HEAD ACHE WITH NO DAM JOB!!!!!!

Cypress College, Long Beach City, Orange Coast

Sonography and Radiography for less than $6,000.

They have career centers that help with resumes and inteview skills.

How much is WCUI?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lea Newland in Wildomar, California

67 months ago

nick in Los Angeles, California said: I hope your comments are valid. I'm thinking about starting in
July. I read so much negative stuff.I'm worried that my externship
will be in-house and take forever after reading this forum. Please
find out more for me about the externship,please. Nick

nick what would be invalid about my comments? I can't say much else about externship because i haven't gotten that far yet. I can only tell you up to where i am now and two weeks later i'm still happy!! You are welcome to sit in a class theres been many people that were touring that sat in for two hours or more sometimes to see how the material was presented i would recommend that, then you have the opportunity to talk to students during a break. Hopefully i helped you in that respect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Stephen S in Long Beach, California said: Cypress College, Long Beach City, Orange Coast

Sonography and Radiography for less than $6,000.

They have career centers that help with resumes and inteview skills.

How much is WCUI?

Yea but the waitlist and pre-reqs are unbearable for most plus taking courses again that i took once to get my bachelor, thats the drawback and why i didn't go personally to any of the above plus the distance is too far, and they don't do much more for career placement as anywhere else but at least the career placement at WCUI will help you with legwork by calling/faxing/hunting for you they can't guarantee a job because you have to interview so thats on you but our school has helped students even find jobs in in other parts of the country so they do that for you at least if you want to move or need to move for some reason. Someone else mentioned that by the time you finish WCUI you could still be waiting to get into a CAAHEP school. The school IS 32,000 for the DMS and Echo programs and less for the MRI program

Paul in Austin, Texas

67 months ago

Jason Garcia in Ontario, California said: What career have you seen that is less expensive in community college?

Anyone can do their own comparisons by calling the schools.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Echomike in Los Angeles, California

67 months ago

I work at two university hospitals and have my own corporation. Finishing West Coast ultrasound institute (WCUI) was one of the best decisions I have made. It takes a lot of hard work believe me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

T & T in Ontario, California

66 months ago

Echomike in Los Angeles, California said: I work at two university hospitals and have my own corporation. Finishing West Coast ultrasound institute (WCUI) was one of the best decisions I have made. It takes a lot of hard work believe me.

when did u finish the school? and which location that you go to? and how did u get a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Orinda in Los Angeles, California

66 months ago

wcui sucks in Montclair, California said: wcui sucks, people!!!!! The reviews are mixed...that should say alot. out of 20 people that
selecting a school do your research and STAY AWAY from WCUI

What is your problem? Apparently your not happy,but no specfics.
They all have their problems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

wcui sucks in Montclair, California said: wcui sucks, people!!!!! The reviews are mixed...that should say alot. out of 20 people that have posted only 5 have something good to say. when selecting a school do your research and STAY AWAY from WCUI

Good luck finding any school where everyone has something nice to say. You get complainers from CAAHEP schools too.

It's on you if you aren't happy, the school provides excellent teaching. the key to getting a good extern site is to have your year end protocols/testing done and PASSED before your last day in didactic training. If you don't then you risk all of the sites that rotate out every 3-6 months running out of openings since they go in those cycles so if you are STILL working on your year ends and trying to master the protocols then you are screwing yourself because by then the new cycles have already started and you will have to wait until the next module to get placed. Then the people that don't make it in time blame the school for not having openings for them when they were the ones not getting it together in time for the next rotation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Alex J in Los Angeles, California

66 months ago

Echomike in Los Angeles, California said: I work at two university hospitals and have my own corporation. Finishing West Coast ultrasound institute (WCUI) was one of the best decisions I have made. It takes a lot of hard work believe me.

Mike who?
Is that my Echo lab teacher Mike?
Why are you mad at me teacher? ;]
Facebook: Aleksandar Bata Janjic

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

T & T in Ontario, California said: when did u finish the school? and which location that you go to? and how did u get a job?

Did you have your bachelors? Could you take your specilaity exam
right away or did you have to a year after externship? How long a
ago did you graduate?

66 months ago

When did you graduate?Could you take the echo speciality right
after your externship. Did you already have a Bachelor's?

66 months ago

Orinda in Los Angeles, California said: When did you graduate?Could you take the echo speciality right
after your externship. Did you already have a Bachelor's?

Orinda, not sure if you are unclear about WCUI but i have a bachelor and am in my second module there now in vascular, but unless you already HAVE a bachelor then students that go here have to wait 1 year before they can sit for their boards except for physics which you can take after you pass physics class. You may have to wait longer than the year if you don't secure a job right away because you need 1 year of hours to be able to sit for the boards.

66 months ago

I'm confused. I can take exam right after school if I have a
Bachelor's or I have to work also for a year. I'm able to go out
of state for paid job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Orinda in Los Angeles, California said: I'm confused. I can take exam right after school if I have a
Bachelor's or I have to work also for a year. I'm able to go out
of state for paid job.

If you have a bachelor you CAN sit for the exam it can be a bachelor in anything. The schooling as long as it is at least 1 year in length counts as you 1 year of experience towards the exams. Otherwise if you have no bachelor you can't sit for the exams until you work for 1 year in the field. Certain states now will not let you work without your ARDMS credentials New Mexico and Oregon i believe. The rest you should still be able to find work without your ARDMS credentials, however the current economy is making it hard for even ARDMS registered techs to find work WITH experience.

66 months ago

Lea Newland in Wildomar, California said: If you have a bachelor you CAN sit for the exam it can be a bachelor in anything. The schooling as long as it is at least 1 year in length counts as you 1 year of experience towards the exams. Otherwise if you have no bachelor you can't sit for the exams until you work for 1 year in the field. Certain states now will not let you work without your ARDMS credentials New Mexico and Oregon i believe. The rest you should still be able to find work without your ARDMS credentials, however the current economy is making it hard for even ARDMS registered techs to find work WITH experience.

Thanks for your answer.I looked at another school which had

eight months clinical,but they said I would still have to work

12mo. before any exams except physics.I don't understand why
it's different.I couldn't really get a clear answer from ARDMS
either. They said find someone in your position from the school
and find out,because each school is different,so that is what
I was trying to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Now i'm unclear on what you are saying, the other school told you that even if you have your bachelor you still have to work 1 year before the exams? Well I spoke to james.forkkio@ardms.org he's the Certification Processing Specialist and if you go to the ARDMS website you can download the pre-reqs it's a PDF, if you do not have a bachelor you don't go to a CAAHEP school then you have to go under Pre-Req 1 which states :
Note: If you are using your DMS program for the educational requirement,
you still have to document an additional 12 months of clinical ultrasound/
vascular experience earned outside the two-year program.

But if you HAVE a bachelor you qualify under Pre-Req 3A which doesn't have that "Note" and James Forkkio stated that your 1 year of school counts as the 1 year of experience. Our school for Echo is 18 months 3 of which is in externship and except for the first 3 months of school in intro class the rest of the time is split between classroom work and actually learning in the lab on the machines with mostly healthy people however you have the option of coming in after school and on weekends and bringing friends and family that have pathology to practice scanning on. This friday for instance i'm bringing my 69 year old father whos on dialysis and is overweight and has alot of pathology to look at, i'm sharing him with my friends in general DMS since i am not learning abdomen right now but they are and he has interesting kidneys among other things...see so the opportunity is there as well. Hope I helped

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Thanks!! When you go to 3A,there is a little (2) and a little (3)
One says that your educational experience cannot be used for clinical experience. The other school said that they had changed
3A and it doesn't matter anymore if you have a Bachelor's unless
in sonography. I'm so baffled with different answers.

66 months ago

I just sent james another email to re-verify however i just copy and pasted the little 2 and 3 here...
2 Full-time is defined as 35 hours per week, at least 48 weeks per year. If working part time, the requirements are prorated. Twenty hours per week
would take approximately two years.
3 Clinical ultrasound/vascular experience may be obtained one of two ways: (1) being employed as an ultrasound/vascular sonographer in a
clinical setting for a minimum of 12 months, or (2) successfully completing a formal, full-time ultrasound program that is a minimum of 12 months
in length and includes appropriate clinical and didactic hours.

Further down it says in the same "3" section Clinical experience earned to document the education
requirement cannot also be used to support the clinical requirement.

Do you see under 3 how it states in the (2) that successfully completing formal full time ultrasound program thats 1 year minimum counts? That's the key with a bachelor degree. further down Where it says using clinical experience earned to document educational requirement can't be used to support the clinical requirement does NOT apply because your bachelor degree in "any major" as it says falls under the educational requirement See?!?! So by getting a bachelor already you have fulfilled the educational requirement and by going to ultrasound school you are fulfilling the clinical requirement technically. It's totally confusing i know but after being in your shoes a year ago i totally feel you i ran around in circle for awhile till i found james. But i still emailed him to check to see if anything is changing.

66 months ago

Orinda,
Technically if you were so lucky as to find a job as a sonographer/echo-tech and had a bachelor and NEVER went to ultrasound school and you worked 1 year technically you could just take the boards. But that would be almost impossible to do these days but see where the documentation required is?

The first is to document your bachelor
The second is to document either your hours or your program completuion, the page 15 it refers to shows sample letters that both schools and ultrasound supervisors at a hospital or doc office would write for you to satisfy ARDMS
and the third is the form showing your completed hours. (CV) form.

66 months ago

Thanks so much for your time.Maybe I'll run into you at WUCi.
I'm starting week-ends in Oct.

66 months ago

Here's the problem after talking to Cindy at WUCI. They won't
fill out a CV Form. She says I don't need it. I'm still confused
but whatever.Does the person at the externship sign it?

66 months ago

Sorry i mistyped, you should speak with phylis though that's what i meant.

66 months ago

Orinda in Los Angeles, California said: Here's the problem after talking to Cindy at WUCI. They won't
fill out a CV Form. She says I don't need it. I'm still confused
but whatever.Does the person at the externship sign it?

Orinda he got back to me.

Hi Lea,
You are interpreting prereq 3A correctly; disregard the info that you are being given by others.
Best,
James Forkkio

forkkio@ardms.org
Certification Processing Specialist
ARDMS

66 months ago

Lea Newland in Wildomar, California said: Orinda he got back to me.

Hi Lea,
You are interpreting prereq 3A correctly; disregard the info that you are being given by others.
Best,
James Forkkio

forkkio@ardms.org
Certification Processing Specialist
ARDMS

Thank you so much!!!!

Paul in Austin, Texas

66 months ago

Orinda,

A word to the wise. You already know that prereq 3A requires 12 months of full time clinical experience in sonography. You also know that "full time" is defined as 35 hours per week for at least 48 weeks out of the year.

35 X 48 = 1680

So, I would suggest you verify, i.e. get it in writing, that the program you are interested in will provide you with no less than 1680 hours of clinical experience in sonography so that you will be eligible under the 3A prereq.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Orinda,
Paul is correct i don't know what the other schools hours were but for the Echo program the total amount of hours is 1840 over 18 months, the general DMS program is 2160 hours over 21 months both are acceptable. there is a school catalog from the school that shows the hours in writing. You may have it already.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

latoure in San Jose, California

66 months ago

Paul in Austin, Texas said: Orinda,

A word to the wise. You already know that prereq 3A requires 12 months of full time clinical experience in sonography. You also know that "full time" is defined as 35 hours per week for at least 48 weeks out of the year.

35 X 48 = 1680

So, I would suggest you verify, i.e. get it in writing, that the program you are interested in will provide you with no less than 1680 hours of clinical experience in sonography so that you will be eligible under the 3A prereq.

3A requires you complete an ultrasound program with 12 months of externiship as part of that program. No other experience is necessary to sit for the ARDMS under 3A (with a bachellors degree).

66 months ago

latoure in San Jose, California said: 3A requires you complete an ultrasound program with 12 months of externiship as part of that program. No other experience is necessary to sit for the ARDMS under 3A (with a bachellors degree).

I pasted the requirement, a 12 month externship is not required only a program that is 1 year (or more if you want) in length with a mixture of didactice and extern hours.... the extern does NOT have to be 1 year long, that would be hard to find that's more like a residency. I already verified this with ARDMS and even pasted his email addy.

66 months ago

Paul: I had someone verify,that if you have a Bachelor's and a
18 mo. program with clinical at a certain school,that I would
qualify.The outside externship does not have to be a year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

I'm in Echo an would be able to sit for both RVT and RDCS and plant on taking them and in general you can sit for RVT and RDMS

66 months ago

Thanks Again.How's Vascular doing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Your welcome and it's hard it's very technique based you can be book smart and that doesn't mean you can get your hands to cooperate. You should start practicing hand exercises to work the muscles to keep them steady also it's my first week and my wrist aches already, the weight of the cord drags your hand down and you have to "fight" it to keep it upright and everything is so minute with the transducer with pressure and angle that you can lose your view in an instant (which is very frustrating i might add you definately have to make a hobby out of staying after school and practicing to master it) so the drag doesn't help, people i notice put the cord over there neck as in drape it to take the weight off, it helps but on a facebook ultrasound forum we were just discussing this and there is an ergonomic tool designed specifically for that purpose i posted it below. But hand exercises will help, someone recommended using a can of soup or something and practice pretending it's a transducer to work out your hand because that's almost the weight it feels like to the untrained hand. Plus your are outstretched a bit in vascular so your shoulder will ache you have to actively ask people to come closer to you rather than reach. So i'll let you know how it works out with this tool. Also class is challenging i'm not in physics yet but you have to learn some physics to understand the vascular system and how it works with the ultrasound machine. So challenging is the key work but already i signed up for tutoring just for the extra help since it's free. My whole lab group tutors at once so it's more like a review study session. it helps!

www.soundergonomics.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16134&cat=248&page=1

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.