Ultrasound Technologist/Technician evening classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

bunnny in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

I am thinking about going to an ultrasound school(Baccalaureate, or Associate), but I have a problem finding an evening classes due to the fact that I am currently working(full time: 8am-4.30pm) and have 15 months toddler to take care of. I also cannot quit the job just because the same supports me and my family with 99% health insurance that plays a very vital part at this point in our family life. Therefore, I’m asking you to kindly contact me with your advice and suggestions, please!
Thank you so much in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

bunnny in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

Thank you LikaFDP for the valuable tips. In addition to the above mentioned, I'd like to say that I am a Brooklyn College student at the moment and I am in process of transferring approx. 65 credits from my previous school. My original idea was to finish the ultrasound education and move to either Maryland or Virginia and look for job over there. It's tough here in NY.

However, I read somewhere that SB has "bad" reputation among most health institutions(No offense to all SB students here) and this kinda makes me think that this couldn't be a good solution in my case. Anyways, I'll keep in mind their evening classes but in the meantime, I started to worrying about something else..Is there any other (decent paid) medical profession(Baccalaureate) that I can chose with my evening schedule!? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.