Do any has a copy for sale? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daniel007 in Chicago, Illinois

21 months ago

I am looking for the ESP workbook.

rvtultrasound in atlanta, Georgia

19 months ago

I just passed the RDCS ARDMS exam easily with a 615.

I'm sick of looking at my study materials and I want to sell them.

I used my 2005 Adult Echo seminar book with numerous notes on about every page from very knowledgeable experienced cardiac technicians I work with to help me understand and pass.

And a set of flash cards from the same well known seminar.
210 cards with 2 or 3 questions on each card.

These are originals not copies.

daniel007 in Chicago, Illinois

19 months ago

rvtultrasound in atlanta, Georgia said: I just passed the RDCS ARDMS exam easily with a 615.

I used my 2005 Adult Echo seminar book with numerous notes on about every page from very knowledgeable experienced cardiac technicians I work with to help me understand and pass.

Hi, what's your email, i am interested into buying your rdcs work book. let me know. my email is pengliu2011@gmail.com. i can paypal you.

daniel007 in Chicago, Illinois

19 months ago

rvtultrasound in atlanta, Georgia said: I just passed the RDCS ARDMS exam easily with a 615.

or, if you prefer secure way, you can list the material on ebay, so I can buy it now. thanks.

19 months ago

I sent you an email

Grace in Castaic, California

19 months ago

Hi congratulations for passing RDCS test. I want to buy your material. Pls contact me at grace6677@hotmail.com. Thanks!

11 months ago

I still have the 2005 copy of the Davies ADULT ECHO registry review BOOK. Like I said, the questions are EXACTLY like the NEW edition. I checked and returned the new copy I had just bought when I figured it out.

Also have the Seminar Adult Echo Digital Loops on 2 DVDs and Seminar Flash cards. They are from 2011 and they are more thorough than the seminar book.

I also have other material I'd like to sell that I used this to pass the RDCS.
Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 3e [Hardcover] Catherine Otto
Essentials of Echocardiography: An Illustrative Guide by Mark J. Harry, RDCS 2004

Priya in Irvine, California

10 months ago

Do you still have the ESP Seminar Adult Echo Digital Loops on DVD and flash cards. I am interested. Please email me at naik_priya@yahoo.com with details. Thanks.

rvtultrasound in atlanta, Georgia said: I still have the 2005 copy of the Davies ADULT ECHO registry review BOOK. Like I said, the questions are EXACTLY like the NEW edition. I checked and returned the new copy I had just bought when I figured it out.

Also have the Seminar Adult Echo Digital Loops on 2 DVDs and Seminar Flash cards. They are from 2011 and they are more thorough than the seminar book.

Essentials of Echocardiography: An Illustrative Guide by Mark J. Harry, RDCS 2004

Hillary in Sedan, Kansas

9 months ago

If you have not sold these items, I am interested. Please send me an email if they are still available and what you are asking for them.

rvtultrasound in atlanta, Georgia said: I still have the 2005 copy of the Davies ADULT ECHO registry review BOOK. Like I said, the questions are EXACTLY like the NEW edition. I checked and returned the new copy I had just bought when I figured it out.

Hillary in Sedan, Kansas

9 months ago

My email address is: Imagoofball12@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.