What does a vet bag usually contain?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Mandy in Moreland, Georgia

89 months ago

What does a vet usually keep in their bag? Like what medications and tools do they always have on hand?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

89 months ago

I can't help but wonder why you would ask such a question. Why not just call up your local vet and ask?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Mandy

88 months ago

Because we don't really have a 'local' vet. The vet we use is about 45 minutes away and we don't call them out very often (shots is about it because our horses don't usually need medical attention). This was just more convenient. I'm hoping to become a vet so I was just curious.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

88 months ago

Here is everything you want to know about becoming a Veterinarian. It seems they have a forum there as well if you sign up as a member. I am sure someone there would have the answer to your question.

www.avma.org/

If you want to know what the job is like on a daily basis, rent the series "All Creatures Great and Small" it gives a pretty good idea of what to expect and is entertaining as well.

If you want to make a fortune in the business, specialize in horses and move to Lexington, Kentucky. There are some of the most expensive and beautiful horses there you will ever see and they pay a fortune for vet care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

givinguptime in Ottawa, Kansas

70 months ago

Mandy in Moreland, Georgia said: What does a vet usually keep in their bag? Like what medications and tools do they always have on hand?

like alot of things, duh., like what if like the animal needs like freakin medication, like she will need that like on hand....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.