Warehouse Worker

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Ty Green in Brooklyn, New York

64 months ago

I'm a hard working take the initiative type person.I require very little supervison and is reliable, Punctual, and trustworthy. I'm looking for warehouse work shipping and reciveing,loading dock work, have in-company forklift driving license. 4 year of military Inventory management and 20 years of civilian warehouse experience. I'm 45 years old I wont lie about my age but I look a 20 years younger, you'll see at the interview. When hired you will get a reliable hard working friendly,focused team-player, will work overtime as needed. I was regretfully let go with about 36 others previous company couldn't no longer afford the rent. Currently recieving unemployment, my attitude is psositve and I know I'll be alright.

Thanks,
Ty G.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hanna in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

We have a warehouse position available in Brooklyn, NY. $8 per hour. Applicant must have drivers license, strong and nice personal relationship and hard working individual. Must speak english. Interested individuals please Email information to ttrucker.t5@gmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TrevorConnally in Roxboro, North Carolina

31 months ago

molttin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ibrahim Tarleh, in Hartford, Connecticut

31 months ago

I have ability to perform all the works pertaining the warehouse duties,like shipping and receiving, loading and unloading items from machines,conveyors, and conveyances. Lift raw materials, finished products,and pack items,manually or using hoists. I am 50 years of age,I am physically healthy of lifting the capacity of 50lbs weight.

Thanks,
I.T

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

salimgp@aol.com in Atlantic City, New Jersey

30 months ago

do you have warehouse jobs in and if so where can fill the out the application on what website can i go to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

george gillis jr in Spring, Texas

20 months ago

salimgp@aol.com in Atlantic City, New Jersey said: do you have warehouse jobs in and if so where can fill the out the application on what website can i go to.

I am in pursuit of a where house job in spring texas I speak English only; I am good with computers, I am a hard working individual ; always on time and can do any an all jobs given to me will work any overtime that is need even on sundays. my only thing is I have a felonies ground that always manage to stop me from working anywhere and my felonies are over 10 yrs old or older; I just can't seem to get anyone in harris county or surrounding areas to give me a chance to prove that even with a felony background I am still a human being just need a second chance to prove that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

YFSIndia in Ahmedabad, India

19 months ago

What is the basic payout of any inexperience warehouse worker? Actually I have just started warehousing services business.
www.yfsindia.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.