Welding Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Stephen Torok in Saint Louis, Missouri

35 months ago

I am 53 years old, have over 37 years expeirience, an associates in welding tech. Six certifications. and i still can't find a decent paying job. So i went one step further I filed with the Secretary of state, opened an LLC, it seems all i can do now is try to get my name out there and hope the phone rings. does anybody have any ideals?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nate N.

34 months ago

Sorry, man I am fresh out of school and 33 years old and can't find one either. :( Will keep you in my prayers for a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

-FIRE-AND-SMOKE-- in Edmonton, Alberta

34 months ago

What kind of welding are you guys doing ? I Live in Edmonton, Alberta and we have an extreme shortage of man power.

attie in United Kingdom

30 months ago

-FIRE-AND-SMOKE-- in Edmonton, Alberta said: What kind of welding are you guys doing ? I Live in Edmonton, Alberta and we have an extreme shortage of man power.

Hi I'm a x-ray welder in fluxcore mig arc seeking vacancies please help?

River Newborn in Edmonton, Alberta

12 days ago

Stephen Torok in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I am 53 years old, have over 37 years expeirience, an associates in welding tech. Six certifications. and i still can't find a decent paying job. So i went one step further I filed with the Secretary of state, opened an LLC, it seems all i can do now is try to get my name out there and hope the phone rings. does anybody have any ideals?

Hi my name is River Newborn and I'm applying to a program called Women Building Futures. This is a program that helps women become part of the workforce. One of my requirements is that I find three welders and ask them certain questions about being a welder. Please if you have time I have listed the question below or you can contact my at stone_18_woman@hotmail.com

1.Contact Name:
2.Occupation:
3.Company Name,
4.Address and Phone:
5.Hours of Work (shifts, weekends, overtime, availability)
6.Places of Work (environment, sectors, location accessibility, paperwork/academics, workplace expectations)
7.Physical Expectations (strength, daily tasks, fitness level, challenges)
8.Occupational Health & Safety Considerations (health risks, workplace risks, long term effects, work/life balance)
9.Other notes from the conversation:

12 days ago

Nate N. said: Sorry, man I am fresh out of school and 33 years old and can't find one either. :( Will keep you in my prayers for a job.

Hi my name is River Newborn and I'm applying to a program called Women Building Futures. This is a program that helps women become part of the workforce. One of my requirements is that I find three welders and ask them certain questions about being a welder. Please if you have time I have listed the question below or you can contact my at stone_18_woman@hotmail.com

1.Contact Name:
2.Occupation:
3.Company Name,
4.Address and Phone:
6.Places of Work (environment, sectors, location accessibility, paperwork/academics, workplace expectations)
8.Occupational Health & Safety Considerations (health risks, workplace risks, long term effects, work/life balance)

12 days ago

attie in United Kingdom said: Hi I'm a x-ray welder in fluxcore mig arc seeking vacancies please help?

1.Contact Name:
2.Occupation:
3.Company Name,
4.Address and Phone:

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.