Inexperienced Welder Student

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Fábio Silveira in Faro, Portugal

19 months ago

Hello, i recently ended a Welding Training Program of 11 months with the processes EAM (111) and Mig/Mag (135/136), we had to do some internship at some company, while i was there i started to look for information about the current status of jobs for welders in Portugal and it seems things aren't that great, people don't take welders for credits low salaries and only hire people with experience of 2/3 years above, for a guy like me that just ended this Training things just turned out really bad, so i started to look for a job outside of Portugal but mostly they also hire people with experience of 2/3 years above, this got me kinda of sad cause with no people hiring people with no experience they will never manage to get hired since they cant get that experience to start. After a while i came across with jobs for Alberta in Canada, but when i looked things that needed to move there i stopped, just to enter in Canada i would need a lot of money to survive otherwise they would't let me in(money i don't have at the moment), knowing that i thought of sending some mails for two companies there but so far haven't been replied and probably never will! So right now i'm looking for jobs around the world for a Inexperienced Welder, i would't mind working at any type of welding as long i could cause before i started the training i didn't knew i would enjoy welding so much that would make me dream about it.

Anyway thanks for reading.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.