mig welder

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

jarrod seamans in Memphis, Tennessee

76 months ago

I have 20 years experiance with mig.I am a very fast,hard worker.I am honest and truystworthy.I am a felon(drug crime)I made a serious mistake in 2001 and paid for it.I have been drug-free 7 years and plan to stay that way.Is there anybody out there willing to give a guy a second chance?northern Mississippi area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Glyn Turner in gzira, Malta

75 months ago

im a brit in Malta what can you do mate?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Phillip in Van Buren, Arkansas

74 months ago

jarrod,
our company is hiring good welders and if you can move to fort smith and can pass the drug test and willing to work 12 hr days five days a week well our job would give you that 3ND chance let me know ,Phil

Phillip in Van Buren, Arkansas

74 months ago

second chance !

Jason Page in Humboldt, Tennessee

27 months ago

jarrod seamans in Memphis, Tennessee said: I have 20 years experiance with mig.I am a very fast,hard worker.I am honest and truystworthy.I am a felon(drug crime)I made a serious mistake in 2001 and paid for it.I have been drug-free 7 years and plan to stay that way.Is there anybody out there willing to give a guy a second chance?northern Mississippi area.

Jarrod contact me jtysuperguy@yahoo.com

Jason Page in Humboldt, Tennessee

27 months ago

Jarrod , contact me Jason jtysuperguy@aol.com

simcic67 in Dubuque, Iowa

8 months ago

Phillip in Van Buren, Arkansas said: jarrod,
our company is hiring good welders and if you can move to fort smith and can pass the drug test and willing to work 12 hr days five days a week well our job would give you that 3ND chance let me know ,Phil

hi my name is Richard I have alot of welding experance looking to relocate are u still hiring not afraid of long hoursH

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.