If you are still looking for an Xcelsius dashboard training syllabus, here is one for you (see below) Also, if you are looking for group Xcelsius training, or customized on site corporate training - you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org (www.datasensesolutions.com)
Todd Greenwood (email@example.com)
BOX310 - BUSINESSOBJECTS XCELSIUS 2008 ENTERPRISE: CORE & CONNECTIVITY
Course version: BOX310
Duration: 3 days Level: Basic Processes & Foundation
Delivery Type: Instructor-led Classroom
Course Based on Software Release: 2008
• While not required for this course, experience with these products or technologies will be helpful:
• The course is intended for inexperienced BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 users who need to acquire proficiency with building
interactive visualizations based on Microsoft Excel workbooks.
• Users of Xcelsius Present 2008, Xcelsius Engage 2008, and Xcelsius Engage - Server 2008 may find this course useful, but should first
consider a course intended for their specific software.
• This three-day instructor-led course is designed to provide you with an understanding of how to create interactive visualizations based on
Microsoft Excel workbooks using BusinessObjects™ Xcelsius Enterprise 2008.
• A series of interactive content, demonstrations, examples and review quizzes will help you better understand how to use Xcelsius.
• The business benefit of this course is that users with data in Microsoft Excel workbooks will be able to quickly create visualizations and
dashboards with minimal effort.
• Creating a Model
o Producing interactive visualizations of your data
o Getting around in Xcelsius
o Working with your Excel workbook
o Visualizing data with charts
o Using Xcelsius Components
o Distributing your Xcelsius Visualization
o Applying best practices for designing models
• Formatting a Model
o Applying formatting options