Moving to Albany - how did you get here?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

Reply - Report abuse

latadra in Waycross, Georgia

69 months ago

want a new life for me and my kids hope i can find it in albany ga...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CountryAngel in Albany, Georgia

68 months ago

Host said: Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

I am from Florida, and I came here under emergency circumstances, my mother suffered a heart attack my parents are both in their late 80's. they need me here, I do not know yet whether it is perm. or not I prefer it not be, I would prefer they would sell and move back to Florida, but my mom is in such a fragile state right now it might be a while so, I am seeking either temp. work or parttime something to get me by while I am here

lewis1955 in Albany, Georgia

66 months ago

I moved here from florida thinking I was making a good choice but was I wrong Irecieved two job offers and was hired only to find out they hired someone else the day I reported to work thanks to albany ga Iam about to lose everything I would not recommend moving here.If you are not from here forget it

latadra in Albany, Georgia

66 months ago

FOR LEWIS SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT BUT HAVE U EVERY TRIED TO WORK AT TELEPERFORMANCE ITS NOT THE BEST JOB BUT IT IS A JOB DONT NO WHAT U ARE USED TO MAKIN BUT A PIECE OF JOB IS BETTER THAN NO JOB AT ALL JUST SOMETHING TO KNOW.....

edduncan1 in Albany, Georgia

58 months ago

lewis1955 in Albany, Georgia said: I moved here from florida thinking I was making a good choice but was I wrong Irecieved two job offers and was hired only to find out they hired someone else the day I reported to work thanks to albany ga Iam about to lose everything I would not recommend moving here.If you are not from here forget it

I know what you mean we moved here last january, and I thought the same, but sometimes wish we had other choices, good luck anyways you will need it here, when I moved here everyone kept asking why here in Albany, mainly because we lost our house to foreclosure and my husband's parents are here.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.