Apartments

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

geor0128 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

65 months ago

My wife and I are moving to Albuquerque from Saint Paul, MN in 3 weeks. Visited, rented a car, drove around. Actually decided Albuquerque drivers were slightly better than Saint Paulers... Found most of the safer neighborhoods were in the north side of town. Any referrals on good apartment buildings or rental companies? We're in the home health biz, had any family that has had a good experience with home care or hospice services. Where is the better hospital if you've got to go to the ER. I'd appreciate any leads and information I can get from anyone and would be willing to repay the favor in the future. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

geor0128 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

65 months ago

My wife and I are moving to Albuquerque from Saint Paul, MN in 3 weeks. We are absolutely excited beyond belief!!!! Always wanted to move to New Mexico and we love the Southwest Visited, rented a car, drove around. Actually decided Albuquerque drivers were slightly better than Saint Paulers... Found most of the safer neighborhoods were in the north side of town. Any referrals on good apartment buildings or rental companies? We're in the home health biz, had any family that has had a good experience with home care or hospice services? Where is the better hospital if you've got to go to the ER? I'd appreciate any leads and information I can get from anyone and would be willing to repay the favor in the future. Thanks!

(Sorry, forgot 2 question marks for those that care.)

sdegjas in Albuquerque, New Mexico

64 months ago

Hi,
Not from Albuquerque, but grew up there, and like it a lot. My son and his wife live there. Yes, the best neighborhoods are in the northeast areas. He lived for awhile in the pueblo apartments near Academy and Osuna. Decent surroundings, and you can hop on the interstate to get down town fairly easily. There are a lot of home health agencies and Hospice services, and even a hospice hospital that I heard had good care. Don't know any that I've had anything to do with lately. I was signed up years ago with almost all of them and got a lot of work as a home health aide, and didn't have any problems with them. Lovelace and UNM have good ER's. UNM has the best doctors anywhere, but it is hard to get a room on a friday night if you know what I mean. Hope this helps, and hope your move to Albuquerque is a great one. I would love to go back myself!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.