Moving to Anchorage - how did you get here?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Denver, Colorado

57 months ago

Im looking for a heavy equipmant job in Alaska.I have about 18 months of experience i can operate Dozers,Loaders,Excavators,Graders,Rollers etc. Wats the best way to look/find a job for heavy equipmant???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

meesh in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

56 months ago

I will be moving to ancorage in a month. give me the scoop on this place.. Any advice on fun jobs.. I want to snowboard, hike, and work in the hospitality industry? Where is there relativly cheep housing. looking for 2/2.. no more than $1200/ no ghetto

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ysarlington3@aol.com in Anchorage, Alaska

10 months ago

I moved here on the 11th of October in hopes of acquiring a better paying job to stay afloat in the sinking economy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

10 months ago

Yvette D. Singleton
I moved here on the 11th of October in hopes of acquiring a better paying job to stay afloat in the sinking economy.

10 months ago

[Yvette in Dallas, TX]Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?[I came from Dallas Texas in hopes of acquiring a better paying job in this sinking economy].]

10 months ago

I moved here from Dallas Texas in hopes of acquiring a better paying job in this sinking economy.

eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom

10 months ago

ysarlington3@aol.com in Anchorage, Alaska said: I moved here from Dallas Texas in hopes of acquiring a better paying job in this sinking economy.

I am from Alaska so curious how is that going for you in the land of the cold and high prices on well everything except Ice cream? I am not from Anchorage and yes I love Alaska very much and miss it :).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.