Looking for a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

tooAbstract788 in Anchorage, Alaska

71 months ago

I'm looking for a job with pay of at least $12/hour and up with hours in the early morning running to sometime around noon give or take a few hours. I need hours like this because I work a standard 8 to 5, I rent an apartment, and college starts next week and I'm going full time. If I had early morning shifts, I could work then come home and study, then go to class in the afternoon. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find a job like this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

dnlester99576 in Anchorage, Alaska

68 months ago

Hello, i"m a lady looking for work , i need something that makes at least $12, or more an hour so i can pay off my bills and my rent i"m a real hard worker , i help when needed, i'm responcible .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tsh_chef2008@yahoo.com in York, Pennsylvania

64 months ago

I am looking for something full time of course, hours do not matter as well as I get atleast 45 hours a week, experienced in all aspects of b.o.h. preferline cook 1 or broiler, will settle for fry cook though or prep cook as long as the hours are there of course, yes I have a resume, that i can be attached, i need a area though & also price on how much it will cost to fly from philladelhia, pa, of course///

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Excited in Anchorage, Alaska

61 months ago

Im a hard working mom looking for a Medical Assistant job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lici69@Gmail.com in Wheatland, California

49 months ago

hi my name is shan im 17 years old currently in the process of moving from northern california to alaska, to support my girlfriend and trying to keep nher in school. im a hard worker nd have plently of expirence in hard labor and sitting on my butt. im a decent guy and have no criminal backround. my girlfriends mom lives in anchorage and has recently been released from prision and found a job in under four weeks.the owner of the phone is alicia pollry my girlfriend.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Moving to Alaska in Denver, Colorado

1 month ago

I was thinking about moving to <a href="www.recruitersmap.com/q-alaska-state-jobs">Alaska</a> and wanted to know of any good companies I should look into in Anchorage. I've heard the fishing there is great but the winters can be brutal. Anyone want to offer any assistance?

moonbeam in Anchorage, Alaska

13 days ago

tooAbstract788 in Anchorage, Alaska said: I'm looking for a job with pay of at least $12/hour and up with hours in the early morning running to sometime around noon give or take a few hours. I need hours like this because I work a standard 8 to 5, I rent an apartment , and college starts next week and I'm going full time . If I had early morning shifts, I could work then come home and study, then go to class in the afternoon. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find a job like this?

Glad you are in the market for a great job that will get you buy. All depends what you are looking for in a job. The hours and hourly rate your asking for is slim but they are out there. If your not signed up at the Alaska Job Service through their job search site Alexsys, than you might to give it a try. Only suggestion I have is check out the website for American Income Life at www.airline.com. These is good to go for the career than just a job. Well this may not have helped but it was a try.

13 days ago

moonbeam in Anchorage, Alaska said: Glad you are in the market for a great job that will get you buy. All depends what you are looking for in a job. The hours and hourly rate your asking for is slim but they are out there. If your not signed up at the Alaska Job Service through their job search site Alexsys, than you might to give it a try. Only suggestion I have is check out the website for American Income Life at www.airline.com . These is good to go for the career than just a job. Well this may not have helped but it was a try.

Do not why but the wrong web address for American Income Life pop up wrong it should be www.ailife.com. Sorry for any problems.

13 days ago

Moving to Alaska in Denver, Colorado said: I was thinking about moving to <a href=" www.recruitersmap.com/q-alaska-state-jobs">Alaska</a> and wanted to know of any good companies I should look into in Anchorage. I've heard the fishing there is great but the winters can be brutal. Anyone want to offer any assistance?

Alaska has always been to my family. We have lived here since 1972 and have enjoyed the different seasons. There is a lot of activity year around for all kinds of people. Your body adjusts after time to any weather. Lately the winters in the south 48 states has been more brutal than here. If you have the desire to survive anywhere with the mind set to succeed at anything you do. Than anything is possible. If your looking for a new career than can I make a suggestion? Are you making what your worth? Check out the website for American Income Life at www.ailife.com. Thanks and have a great future.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.