recently relocated to, Marietta, GA, looking for work, in the arena of, Healthcare Administration, Business, finance,cnslting,ed

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Patricia in Marietta, Georgia

71 months ago

If anyone can refer me to any leads, in the Healthcare business side (administration, receivables, patient financial services, billing.coding, compliance, consulting, and allied health education. please convey direct contacts, asap!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Simone in Lansing, Michigan

71 months ago

Patricia in Marietta, Georgia said: If anyone can refer me to any leads, in the Healthcare business side (administration, receivables, patient financial services, billing.coding, compliance, consulting, and allied health education. please convey direct contacts, asap!

Patricia I will be moving to that area from Michigan tommorrow. I have a BBA in Healthcare. If you find anything let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Keep Pressing On in Lawrenceville, Georgia

49 months ago

I Just recently moved to Lawrenceville, GA. I am currently looking for employment in Human Resources. If anyone knows of any vacancies please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.
Paul Foster

Simone in Atlanta, Georgia

49 months ago

Keep Pressing On in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: I Just recently moved to Lawrenceville, GA. I am currently looking for employment in Human Resources. If anyone knows of any vacancies please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.
Paul Foster

Well Paul apparently no one uses the indeed discussion boards because I posted 21 months ago and this is the very next post, lol. Hang in there! I am still looking and have decided to go back to school for my Masters degree.

amra beganovic in Baltimore, Maryland

38 months ago

I m looking for a job in Atlanta. Have expirience in restorant, team works. finished economic school.

Robert in Colorado Springs, Colorado

12 months ago

amra beganovic in Baltimore, Maryland said: I m looking for a job in Atlanta. Have expirience in restorant, team works. finished economic school.

Really? I m? expirience? restorant? finished?

Poor spelling.
Too lazy to use the built in spell checker.
Poor grammar.
Incomplete sentences.
Did you find a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.