RELOCATED TO ATLANTA IN HOPES OF A BETTER JOB, HAVE CDL WANT TO STAY LOCAL

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

flex2001@peoplepc.com in Ocala, Florida

67 months ago

WANT A GOOD JOB WITH FULL TIME HRS ,IM DEPENDABLE,ON TIME,HAVE 15 PLUS YRS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ebryant127@hotmail.com in Augusta, Georgia

67 months ago

I'm in the process of moving now. i will be staying in lithia springs. i have three year's of driving experience. CDL-A with T,X ENDORSTMENT'S. i am a highly motivated people person

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

67 months ago

Hello Everyone, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! This is a great place to talk about what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, but if you are looking for a job, you'll have the most success using the Indeed search engine. Just type the job title or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click the "Find Jobs" button to see all the listings. From there you can narrow down your search by typing "Atlanta" into the Where field. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck with your job search! Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

CONTRACTORS in Satellite Provider

67 months ago

flex2001@peoplepc.com in Ocala, Florida said: WANT A GOOD JOB WITH FULL TIME HRS ,IM DEPENDABLE,ON TIME,HAVE 15 PLUS YRS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

send ur resume to oilrigc@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

leader14 in Atlanta, Georgia

64 months ago

hello everyone i have move to atl from nc. looking for a local truck driver job and i have haz-mat endorsment and have been driving and working on trucks for over 15 years will consider beeing out on over night runs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

samuel harris jr in La Grange, Illinois

51 months ago

looking for a local driving job i am fresh out of school and wanted to relocate to atlanta my name is samuel harris jr you can help please reply my email address is samuel.harrisjr@yahoo.com thank you sam

Lee in Evensville, Tennessee

47 months ago

flex2001@peoplepc.com in Ocala, Florida said: WANT A GOOD JOB WITH FULL TIME HRS ,IM DEPENDABLE,ON TIME,HAVE 15 PLUS YRS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

CRETE trucking is hiring 600 drivers, both local and over the road. My friend who works for them for 17 years says that they are a good company with good benefits. Good Luck.

TIMOTHY BELL in Granger, Indiana

47 months ago

LOOKING FOR WORK IN THE ATLANA AREA-CLASS A CDL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.