need ur suggestions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

unemployed microbiologist in Alpharetta, Georgia

63 months ago

I am post graduate in microbiology from unievrsity of madras. I am desperately looking out for jobs. let me know if u know of any. It can be research, QC, medical diagnostics, etc. Your help will be much appreciated. I would be happy to send my resumes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JacobCanfield in Smyrna, Georgia

61 months ago

unemployed microbiologist in Alpharetta, Georgia said: I am post graduate in microbiology from unievrsity of madras. I am desperately looking out for jobs. let me know if u know of any. It can be research, QC, medical diagnostics, etc. Your help will be much appreciated. I would be happy to send my resumes.

I am a student at Life University in Marietta, GA. Our Microbiology teacher is not good at all, and there are rumors flying around that she is supposedly being replaced. If you get in touch with some of our administration, I'm sure you could ask to be interviewed and possibly land a great job. Also, I have a perfect opportunity for you if you are interested in doing something on the side while trying to land job. It is a natural gas company called Stream Energy that partnered with a marketing company called Ignite that sells their natural gas through word of mouth. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact me with my contact information from my website. My website is www.globalenergygroup.igniteinc.biz. It's never too late to start something new. Information is located under "opportunity," where you can click and watch a video describing the company. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DJ in Riverdale, Georgia

59 months ago

unemployed microbiologist in Alpharetta, Georgia said: I am post graduate in microbiology from unievrsity of madras. I am desperately looking out for jobs. let me know if u know of any. It can be research, QC, medical diagnostics, etc. Your help will be much appreciated. I would be happy to send my resumes.

Go to "USAJOBS.GOV" and apply for U S Customs and Border Protection Agency. I work for Customs, in the Agriculture Section at the Atlanta airport. We process in-coming International flights, and you must have a degree in the sciences to qualify. It takes a while to be hired, so don't get discouraged if two months go by without a bite, but hang in there. We always have a need for good "Ags" and if you can pass a background check, (no felonies, no wife beaters, etc)and you are dependable, you might just have a chance. Good luck to you in whatever you decide to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sups in Alpharetta, Georgia

59 months ago

Dear Mr DJ ,

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion.
I am a Microbiologist . What possible position can I apply for in Agriculture dept?
Once again thanks in advance.

nodak in Albert Lea, Minnesota

59 months ago

get into a lab at an ethanol plant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

karl457 in Indianapolis, Indiana

54 months ago

My organization is looking for a microbiologist with 2 years experience in a lab setting to start and supervise a new lab that deals in identifying indoor air quality from samples. We are located in Southwest Florida. A generous salary and possible relocation assistance an issue we can discuss. You will have freedom to run the facility within reason. Profit sharing or a bonus structure is not out of the question. Microscope already purchased. Need someone that can follow direction by owner. This is a position that warrants at least a resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sups in Alpharetta, Georgia

54 months ago

I am excited to learn about this position but as I am based in Atlanta with my husband who is working here , relocating may not be an option for me .
Thanks again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

karl457 in Indianapolis, Indiana

54 months ago

Thank You for your response. If you know of anyone who is qualified please inform mr and I will forward the exact qualifications.
Mr.Karl B. Hensel

Lisa in Hyattsville, Maryland

27 months ago

Hey,
I just graduated and couldn't get a job either. But, I'm going to check this site my professor gave me. He said it helped his neighbor get a job. Here is the Info:

www.languagecurve.com/

Professional Resume/Cover Letter Help Online
Documents Edited in 24 Hours!
We email you your edited resume!

Easy Career Counseling
Get Help By Phone or via Skype
What We Do.....
Job Interview Preparation
Job Fair Coaching
How to Find Internships
Learn Networking Tactics
Navigate Office Politics
Learn how to Brand Yourself Professionally
Market Yourself on Twitter
Stay Relevant in your Industry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.