Experienced RN looking for position in GA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Rbrooks1 in Powder Springs, Georgia

61 months ago

cowgirl56 said: I am a Registered Nurse with 20+ years of experience looking for a position in GA. I have worked in several different areas, but my most recent was a Charge RN on a Med/Surg/Tele unit in Texas. Can anyone assist me? Have been putting in applications on line, but with no luck. I don't really understand this since there is a nursing shortage. I am willing to relocate and learn new skills. Please email me at ivrn18@aol.com. Thank you.

I also am having the same problem. I relocated from California 3 month ago and have not had any luck- let me know we you find- I am an a 20+ year experience nurse. derebrooks @ verizon.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kgirl in Stockbridge, Georgia

51 months ago

I recently graduated nursing school and have applied to many of the various hospitals with no response from them. My mother is also a RN, originally from NY with 20+ years experience and is having the same problem. It seems as though they are a bit discriminatory about hiring people who are not born and raised in Georgia.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

bestein54@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

45 months ago

cowgirl56 said: I am a Registered Nurse with 20+ years of experience looking for a position in GA. I have worked in several different areas, but my most recent was a Charge RN on a Med/Surg/Tele unit in Texas. Can anyone assist me? Have been putting in applications on line, but with no luck. I don't really understand this since there is a nursing shortage. I am willing to relocate and learn new skills. Please email me at ivrn18@aol.com. Thank you.

I am a rn who recently relocated to GA. Have you checked contacted the GA Board Nursing before attempting to practice in GA. I strongly advise you to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Rbrooks1 in Powder Springs, Georgia said: I also am having the same problem. I relocated from California 3 month ago and have not had any luck- let me know we you find- I am an a 20+ year experience nurse. derebrooks @ verizon.net

I relocated to Ga also. Having 20+n years of practice. The Board of Nursig is strict. You may need to have 350 Hour Preceptorship per the Board.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Kgirl in Stockbridge, Georgia said: I recently graduated nursing school and have applied to many of the various hospitals with no response from them. My mother is also a RN, originally from NY with 20+ years experience and is having the same problem. It seems as though they are a bit discriminatory about hiring people who are not born and raised in Georgia.

I am in the same situation..relocated to Ga..20 years + experience...trouble with the GA Board of Nursing. The law passsed in 2009 has iron clad resistent. I advise all nurses who have relcated to GA to check with the Board before attempting to practice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sheila in Douglasville, Georgia

27 months ago

The hospice agency I work have been looking for a nurse with at least 5 years experience to assume the role of a DON. They have interviewed some applicants but none with more than 5 years experience and they are still looking. I am surprised that you are having a hard time with 20+ years under your belt. Such experience is legendary!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bienvenue mulumi in Macomb, Michigan

24 months ago

i am looking for job tachnecal alectrecal
experience me working to dajaco industries michigan.to africa me working to societe national electricite.coleger:ingegneur tachnecal alectrecal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.