Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 1178)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

David Thompson

77 months ago

Somebody help. Everybody is talking about
the 2nd chance Act but nobody will even talk
to you with a felony. Company policy....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (276) / No (42) Reply - Report abuse

Eric in Atlantic City, New Jersey

75 months ago

There is a lot of good advice for felons looking for jobs at my blog:

helpforexoffenders.wordpress.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (46) Reply - Report abuse

Mayerlover in Urbandale, Iowa

75 months ago

Yeah, the freakin government makes it hard for anyone who may or may not be trying to change their ways after a conviction to find employment, and then wonder why more crimes are committed or drugs used or sold. Go figure. It is irritating when you cannot get hired, yet you know that not everyone working there is crime free or drug free. Maybe they just have not been caught. Who knows. By the way, you are a felon, not a felony. Just messing with ya. I hope things get better.

J.O.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

k.robinson32@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

75 months ago

if anybody know of a job that hire felon's, please give me a call 678-528-3666 24hrs kevin robinson. e-mail 24hrs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (101) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Atlanta in Charlotte, North Carolina

74 months ago

k.robinson32@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia said: if anybody know of a job that hire felon's, please give me a call 678-528-3666 24hrs kevin robinson. e-mail 24hrs.

Kevin I don't have a job for you, but I am having the same problem. I got fired today because of my felony record. I was honest on the application by marking yes to "do you have a felony", they still did a background check, I worked 3 days just to be told they couldn't keep me. This is the 3rd job in a role that have fired me because of my past. It's 4yrs old. I have several shopplifting offensives, but have since changed my life, went back to school for an associates degree in Health Information Tech (almost finished)maintaining a 4.0 gpa and still can find a job in the medical field. I feel hopeless. e-mail me if anyone knows of a company that will hire someone with experience in medical billing/office Administrative/receiptionist. tnmckthn@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (50) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lady in Mcdonough, Georgia

74 months ago

Im a single mother of 3, and i have a felony on my background. The felony on my background is 15yrs.old and Im still out of work. Every were i go it No! because of my record, I have been crime free for a long time. One temp job i was on i worked that job for a 1 year an 3months a that fired me because of my background, and they knew about my background. Here in Georgia, they can firer you with no reason at all. I am now attending college studing Medical Administative, I hoping of landing a job with a small business Doctor's office. Next year I'm going to try and get pardon from the State of Georgia, i hope that work. So, maybe someone can try that. Good Luck..Lady

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Charlotte, North Carolina

74 months ago

This messege is for Lady: I live in GA also, Atl. my crimes were committed almost 5 years ago. I'm having problems also no one will forgive me of my crimes I have completed Technical School for Billing and Coding, Medical Administration, and I am now at DeVry University with 4.0 gpa. I'm not giving up!! Somebody is gona hire me. I contact DOL and they have a program. If you are interested e-mail me and I'll let you know what I find out tnmckthn@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sherry r in atlanta, Georgia

74 months ago

i also am a first offender. i have been turned down for 6 well paying jobs this year.interviewed and passed all tests.when my background came back their was an immediate turn down regardless of how the situation occured.anything can happen to any one but it's hard to get people to understandyour situation if they have never experienced what you have.i am very experience in quite a few fields but have yet to be given a second chance.i am a mother of 5 boys.they have nobody but me.how can i provide a roof over their heads and give them the things they need if no one will give me a second chance?nobody'sperfect but our Lord above so therefore he is the only one that should judge us.

feel me,
sherry r

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Praying in Bellmawr, New Jersey

74 months ago

I am a mother of three and my Felony is 6 years old. It was for collecting a welfare check and working a minimum wage job trying to make ends meet. Both were less than $1000 per month and food stamps. Since my conviction which I only had to serve 2 years probation I have received a Associates degree and attending school on line for a BA degree. Before September 11 I could find jobs and not divulged my background. I worked in Financial institutes and had access to a lot of sensitive information never did anything else. I have job experience and temp agencies will not even put me to work. I have faith the God will get me through this however it is hard. What is going on with the second chance act? What good does it do if no one will give you a second chance? I have been to the One Stop and they provide the information on the bond and that NJ will pay half your salary which is all good the problem is finding someone to hire you and except these terms. Any job leads in South Jersey or Philadelphia please contact me or email me <Edited by Host: contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Donna in Atlanta, Georgia

74 months ago

My son is facing a life of difficulty because of a stupid mistake he made 4 years ago when he was 18. He was arrested and convicted of possessing 1 (yes, one) Xanax tablet. For that he was given a felony, which he must carry for the rest of his life.

I always thought felonies were reserved for REAL criminals - rapists, armed robbers, murderers. But my son has never stolen from anyone, never hurt anyone, has never done anything except be a teenager lacking good judgment at the time.

I think it's wrong how quickly and easily felonies are thrown at people, especially young people. They don't always consider consequences, but they have their entire lives ahead of them and they shouldn't have their future ruined because of a stupid mistake.

It's no wonder the prison recidivism rate is so high in this country. People have no chance of turning their life around. It's a shame there isn't an organization out there that would fight for people who aren't criminals but who are treated as if they are.

Right now my son is working with a friend in a landscaping company, but he wants to be able to do something better. I pray he'll get the chance. Good luck to everyone. I hope things work out for each of you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

louisarnold2008@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

74 months ago

DONNA MY NAME LOUIS TELL YOUR SON THAT AFTER FIVE YEARS HE CAN GET A PARDON FROM THE GOVERN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Ramona in Atlanta, Georgia said: I can relate to you all. My felony conviction was in 1996. I'm in the process now of having my conviction expunged. I will also submit an application to have my conviction pardoned. I'm currently attending school for Bus. Admin. My goal is to go into business for myself. I plan on owning a sports bar on or before Jan. 01,2009. I currently have a small tax preparation business.(After being turned down by some many companies. I decided to go into business for my self). I have to write and speak my every move into existence. Man doesn't give 2nd chances.Man has to stay focused on our past mistakes to keep from focusing on his own mistakes. Therefore, I have decided to put all my trust in God. I always tell myself,"what man won't do, God will always do", without judgements or unforgiveness. My advice, t,o all allow yourselves to step out on faith and try God. God is bigger than any storm that you may go through. And, right now we all are in our own storm.
Have Faith in God

CAN YOU EMAIL ME ABOUT HOW YOU GOT THE PAPER WORK FOR THAT.THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Donna Iam very sorry that you an your son had the misfortune of running into the unlawful law system in America.But these are the things we pay tax for.If you tell your son to stay out of trouble for five years he should be able to ask a Jugde for a pardon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

deaver1999 in Bellmawr, New Jersey

74 months ago

What type of business do you plan to open?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lady in Mcdonough, Georgia

74 months ago

Janitors' business, clean commerical properity, and little residental

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

james in Lawrenceville, Georgia

73 months ago

i'm a convicted felon and i must tell you that in georgia there's no second chances. I've sent out thousands of resumes and interviewed on numerous occassion being honest about my conviction only to be turned around. It's almost impossible to find anything in the atlanta area. I say almost impossible because through god all things are possible I haven't lost my faith in god only in the goodness of man. I'm at the point of homelessness and the point where the system wants you to go back to your old ways and not being a new man. any advice in georgia let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

I understand where you are coming from. I suggest that you continue to be strong and exercise your faith. Do not look at this as you not having a second chance but look at our economy we are not the only ones suffering. We do need to do something and I think that we need to first compose a letter a universal one to distribute to our local governments. Another idea I have is we really need to come together and start our own organizations. I have been comtiplating this and trying to do some research about things that we could do. I know that most of us who do time have some sort of skills we need to figure out how to convert those skills into income. Do not give up think positive keep praying. Contact any local agencies that may help ex-offender and yes we are EX Offenders because WE NO LONGER OFFEND THE LAW or break the law DO NOT GO BACK TO YOUR OLD WAYS PRAY FRO STRENGTH for it comes from the LORD seek some support close to you and keep you head up. Please send any response to me via email regarding any self employment ideas one may have at deaver1999@yahoo.com also do a search for 30 entrepreneurs under 30 they are creative individuals that may give some insight. Keep in touch

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

Any suggestions or help on how to get started in your own business would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lucy Pryor in Austin, Texas

73 months ago

Great positions available working with a Rod Aycox company concerning title loans:
www.arodaycoxcompany.com/default.asp?W=jobBrowser

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Joshua Boreson in Hackettstown, New Jersey

73 months ago

i am a convicted felon living in Nj I have a violent crime Arson and am having so much trouble getting hired i got to interviews but never get calls back if anyone could please help I've even asked my parole officer for maybe some type of job placement programs and ive got nothin with holidays around the corner and bills stacking up on top of fines i dont know what to do jeboreson@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

valencia davis in Mesa, Arizona

73 months ago

i also have a felony of 10 yrs and i plan to move to the atlana area in a yr. i was going to go to school for medical billing and coding at everesst college and found out that they do background checks, had a month to think about it and decided not to because at the end of the day all those schools will except you just to get the money but fail to tell the student that they may not get a job in that field due to their felony. so now i am in school for cosmetology and the state board don't have a problem with my felony, and the up side is i can work for myself and open my own business. So for those of you who have a creative side you might want to think about going to school for cosmetology. its good money and you don't have to worry about getting turnd down.

good luck to all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristy in Augusta, Georgia

73 months ago

Ramona in Atlanta, Georgia said: I can relate to you all. My felony conviction was in 1996. I'm in the process now of having my conviction expunged. I will also submit an application to have my conviction pardoned. I'm currently attending school for Bus. Admin. My goal is to go into business for myself. I plan on owning a sports bar on or before Jan. 01,2009. I currently have a small tax preparation business.(After being turned down by some many companies. I decided to go into business for my self). I have to write and speak my every move into existence. Man doesn't give 2nd chances.Man has to stay focused on our past mistakes to keep from focusing on his own mistakes. Therefore, I have decided to put all my trust in God. I always tell myself,"what man won't do, God will always do", without judgements or unforgiveness. My advice, t,o all allow yourselves to step out on faith and try God. God is bigger than any storm that you may go through. And, right now we all are in our own storm.
Have Faith in God

How do you get your felony conviction expunged?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

quenicy in Stone Mountain, Georgia

73 months ago

Chelsi in Conyers, Georgia said: Thank you so much Ms. Blackmon for this information. It was already hard to find work here in Georgia and with me having this felony now has made it even harder. I will certainly look into this program!!! THANKS AGAIN!

i certainly agree wit u on dat not3 u can try publix distribution located in dacula off 85n to 316 there number iz 770/995/0073 and there job hotline number iz770/339/5588 i use to work for them and they hire felons left and right im trying to get back on wit them as we speak

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

momat King in Austell, Georgia said: I came across this site by accident or divine intervention, I'm not sure, but I read some of the comments of how hard its been for those with felonies to find work. Although I don't have a felony, I understand the hardship. You see I do have family members who have felony records and I understand the difficulty with being hired. I know you have heard this a housand times, "hold on." and "one day things will be better" Right. Well, they will be, but you must continue to hold on, and not just hope, but know, feel, believe things are going to get better.

No, I don't have a job for you, not even a lead. What I have is a word of encouragement. I will tell you not to give up, many of you have returned to school that's wonderful don't stop. Continue to put in application after application and while you are filling out that application pray over it, over yourself, over the person that receives it, and the one who reviews it. Pray, remember prayer can moves mountains.

One more thing, as I read some of the comments my throughts were, why don't you all come togather and form your own company?
began networking, you all have skills and abilities that, when put togather could possibly be a blessing to all.

Think and Pray about it.

thank you for ya words of encouragement you put a smile on my face cus im constantly getting beat in the head and itz driving me up the wall literally i thank you agin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

mother jackson ga in Atlanta, Georgia

73 months ago

David Thompson said: Somebody help. Everybody is talking about

there are no jobs in georgia that will hire felons-i am a mother of one and due to a young mind mistake he and i are paying the price i have lost everything just trying to support us and my job is now so slow i am expecting a layoff-he has been to unemployment office we go where they send him but they never even interview him i cannot keep us both up on my salary what do you do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

David Thompson

73 months ago

I live at home with my mom and stepdad. We are comfortable but I can't
expect them to foot my bills forever. I am taking welding classes but
don't know if that will help find a job. Blessings on you and your son.
David

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lakonda in Snellville, Georgia

72 months ago

james in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: i'm a convicted felon and i must tell you that in georgia there's no second chances. I've sent out thousands of resumes and interviewed on numerous occassion being honest about my conviction only to be turned around. It's almost impossible to find anything in the atlanta area. I say almost impossible because through god all things are possible I haven't lost my faith in god only in the goodness of man. I'm at the point of homelessness and the point where the system wants you to go back to your old ways and not being a new man. any advice in georgia let me know.

James I know that things are hard but don't give up on god he is your source hold on I'm in the same situation. At this point pray, god will speak to you through others sometimes just hold on don't give up. I attend stronghold chruch and god really deals with me through my pastor, oh yeah by the way I'm planning on going to school to do hair and open up my own shop. lakonda_woodall@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

quenicy in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: i certainly agree wit u on dat not3 u can try publix distribution located in dacula off 85n to 316 there number iz 770/995/0073 and there job hotline number iz770/339/5588 i use to work for them and they hire felons left and right im trying to get back on wit them as we speak

look do you have to have experience to work at the publix distribution and is it easy work for a woman as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Quenicy in Stone Mountain, Georgia

72 months ago

ITZ ALOT OF WOMEN WORKING THERE U CAN EITHER WORK IN LV WHICH IZ LOW VELOCITY OR HV WHICH IZ HIGH VELOCITY THEY GOT MANY JOBS DAT CAN SUIT YA ABILITYS THEY HIRE DA 1ST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH WHEN U DUE FILL OUT THE APP MAKE SURE U PUT HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE U HAVE IN DAT FIELD I HOPE DIS WILL B HELPFUL 2 U AS WELL GUD LUCK AND GUD FORTUNE AND UPS IS HIRING ALSO ITZ PART TIME BUT HEY WE BOTH NEED IT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

raye in Marietta, Georgia

72 months ago

I have been on this program for the past two years, and it do not seem to work for me. No one wont to participate. I get lots of interviews and often hired but, never last past one week because of my criminal back ground.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

raye in Marietta, Georgia

72 months ago

Quenicy in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: ITZ ALOT OF WOMEN WORKING THERE U CAN EITHER WORK IN LV WHICH IZ LOW VELOCITY OR HV WHICH IZ HIGH VELOCITY THEY GOT MANY JOBS DAT CAN SUIT YA ABILITYS THEY HIRE DA 1ST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH WHEN U DUE FILL OUT THE APP MAKE SURE U PUT HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE U HAVE IN DAT FIELD I HOPE DIS WILL B HELPFUL 2 U AS WELL GUD LUCK AND GUD FORTUNE AND UPS IS HIRING ALSO ITZ PART TIME BUT HEY WE BOTH NEED IT

ups dont hire you if there is somthing on your back ground. I was fired after 3 days in the begining isold my self with the bonding program.they did not accept it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Quiency I went to the ga dept of labor today, anyway publix dis center is paperless you have to fill out an application on line at publixjobs.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

David Thompson said: I live at home with my mom and stepdad. We are comfortable but I can't
expect them to foot my bills forever. I am taking welding classes but
don't know if that will help find a job. Blessings on you and your son.
David

try kubota with global staffing ask about the background information first

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Quenicy in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: ITZ ALOT OF WOMEN WORKING THERE U CAN EITHER WORK IN LV WHICH IZ LOW VELOCITY OR HV WHICH IZ HIGH VELOCITY THEY GOT MANY JOBS DAT CAN SUIT YA ABILITYS THEY HIRE DA 1ST SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH WHEN U DUE FILL OUT THE APP MAKE SURE U PUT HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE U HAVE IN DAT FIELD I HOPE DIS WILL B HELPFUL 2 U AS WELL GUD LUCK AND GUD FORTUNE AND UPS IS HIRING ALSO ITZ PART TIME BUT HEY WE BOTH NEED IT

Quenicy when was the last time you tried publix, I'm looking for a back door enterance to publix. try trojan battery in lithonia5174 minola Dr. Lithonia Ga 30038 and Golden State foods Conyers ga 770/483/0711

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

i tri3d publix lik3 moth ago imma try dat info but i kno a f3w p3opl3 datz b33n th3r3 for lik3 5 y3ars imma g3t at th3m 2 s33 wut and if th3y can talk 2 dan 1n3 of th3 big m3n out th3r3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

y3ah datz da n3w thing th3y got going on 3v3ry 1n3 iz du3 n dat now i kno som3 p3opl3 dat b33n working th3r3 for 5 y3ars and i can s33 wutz up with th3m and try 1n3 of th3 big m3n out th3r3 and s33 wut th3y can du3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

is publix hiring now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Y3S I WILL B APART OF IT U CAN COUNT M3 IN THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Tee in Atlanta, Georgia

72 months ago

Try this site. www.hardtohire.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

sherry r in atlanta, Georgia said: yes, publix is hiring

Which publix is hiring the supermarket or is it the distruibution center thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

both of th3m i would think

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

enriqua venezueal in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

I feel for all of you because there is no forgiveness in America for any crime. Also, we were lucky enough to have our black leaders stomp out Affirmitive Action. And please don't wait for Obama, it's not going to happen. My mother hasn't committed a crime in over 22 years. Her offense from 1972 is showing up and she is now having problems. I've read the forum and I was like wow! You are talking about 5 or 10 years try 35 years ago. So what does that tell you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cashgiftingcabbie in Worcester, Massachusetts

72 months ago

I have a spotless record but took a job as a taxicab driver when I was squeezed out of my corporate job (whole story here www.squidoo.com/cashgiftingcabbie). There was a rigorous background check to obtain a hackney license in my city, but unless the felony was particularly eggregious drivers with records were approved as long as they had paid their debt to society. I know this because I worked along side men and women who had serious felony convictions. After befriending several drivers and dispatchers they would often discuss the reasons for their incarceration. Frankly I was stunned at some of their crimes, but the majority of these felons never committed another crime. They were productive members of society.

If cab driving is not your cup of tea I suggest you start a home based opportunity and never worry about being turned down for a job ever again. I actually retired from my taxi job to do just that. This is what I do now, www.cashgiftingcabbie.com . I never looked back.

Chuck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

hw did u g3t start3d bsid3s putting ya own mon3y in

72 months ago

Society iz fuck3d up an judg3m3ntal but lik3 my grandma always say A STRONG MAN IS A LAST LONG MAN BAAAAAAAABY MY N3W ORL3ANS ROOTS SO IM HAVING A HARD TIM3S ALSO BUT I STAY PRAY3D UP B CUS TH3R3 ONLY 1N3 WAY AND DATZ UP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

cashgiftingcabbie in Worcester, Massachusetts

72 months ago

quenicy in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: hw did u g3t start3d bsid3s putting ya own mon3y in

Hi Quenicy in Stone Mountain,

I made excellent $$ in the corporate world but when that dried up I went month to month with no income. It cost me $10 for my hackney license plus a few bucks for a map book and street guide. After my first night in the cab, my pockets were stuffed with cash. One never gets rich driving a taxi, but there's plenty of cash to be earned.

In my home based opportunity I initially used only free marketing techniques. Although now I can afford to spend $$ on marketing, I still use free marketing because it works so well. My activity is affordable for any budget. I used to work 80 hours a week in the cab. Now I commute 3 minutes to my desk and spend only 2 hours there on a long day. I receive much more cash now than I ever did in the cab.

Chuck
www.cashgiftingcabbie.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

DATZ V3RY IMPR3SSIV3 HOP3FULLY MY LUCK WILL FALL SOON

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

enriqua venezueal in Dallas, Texas said: I feel for all of you because there is no forgiveness in America for any crime. Also, we were lucky enough to have our black leaders stomp out Affirmitive Action. And please don't wait for Obama, it's not going to happen. My mother hasn't committed a crime in over 22 years. Her offense from 1972 is showing up and she is now having problems. I've read the forum and I was like wow! You are talking about 5 or 10 years try 35 years ago. So what does that tell you.

I have no faith in man only in god

72 months ago

LOUIS ARNOLD in Atlanta, Georgia said: I have been looking for work the past three month no luck,I have a bond by the state of ga. most company tell me even with the bond there insurance company just want insurance a felony.By the way Iam a felony

that is true but it doesn't mean that you need to stop trying keep on trying

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Johnson in Jonesboro, Georgia

72 months ago

I have someone in another state who used my name and other info and went to prison in my name. They caught up with him but the felony is still on my record. All i have on my record is a misdeninor i still get turned around on background checks. how I'm suspose to feed my family it's hard ,I don't want to do nothing stupid. I haven't work since January 08 this year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.