Newcomer's guide to Bentonville?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What do newcomers need to know to settle in and enjoy Bentonville? Car registration, pet laws, city services, more...

Reply - Report abuse

phollingsworth02 in Spring, Texas

52 months ago

Hello,
I will be moving to Bentonville,AR the first of Sept.,10, and would like to gather pertinent information regarding time limits and prices on AR car licenses, time limits on changing address on driving license, etc. and locations to take care of all necessary legal matters upon moving from Texas to AR. Thank you very much. I realize that the Chamber of Commerce can be of great help as well. I would appreciate knowing their title, address, phone, and email address if possible, and location of drivers license place and their address and phone number. Thank you so much or any and all information you can get for me.

P.Hollingsworth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Diana Espino

52 months ago

I opened a cleaning company and I would like to know if the chamber of commerce can help me get more clients and how. I heard that the chambers could help but i really don't know

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

I will be moving to Bentonville,AR from Texas Sept.1, and am seeking evening and weekend work. I am a teacher, and will tutor your child, baby sit evenings and weekends, work at 24 hour companies, or food chains, restaurants during evening and weekends, run errands,grocery shopping,etc., clean houses, rent in exchange for reasonable services needed, plus small income for food an small bills, or any reasonable work or duties for extra income. Please contact me, as I need to line up work for when I move Sept.1 of 10. During the day, I will be substitute teaching in the Bentonville Schools, hoping to retain a permanent position, along with an evening and/or weekend job. I will appreciate hearing back from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

Please contact me for a possible position in your cleaning Co. I will be moving to Bentonville the first of Sept.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Carol Ayres in Orlando, Florida

52 months ago

I would like to know if I can go to the princeton store ,I dont want to go back to 8990 turkey lake road ,or I would like to know if i can come back to walmart .The store at turkey lake store has to much stuff going on and it is managers fault and csm and asst managers.they dont know what is going on at that store.I am sorry for what i did maybe someone will find what is going on at that store.But,when managers can get by with stuff i have seen at that store something big is going to happen there.I have seen managers take stuff home without paying for it things from deli,hardware ,soft lines,and i have alot of withress,that have seen it to.And they was very shock.I am sorry I like working at walmart but not when i am being fired for something a manager told me to do this and they told me i wouldnt get in trouble and get fired.and I did anyway.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.