Newcomer's guide to Casper?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do newcomers need to know to settle in and enjoy Casper? Car registration, pet laws, city services, more...

Reply - Report abuse

Kelly M. in Tampa, Florida

90 months ago

We, my husband and I are looking to relocate out of Florida. We have looked into Colorado and Wyoming, and have not made final plans on either. Doing more research into Wyoming Cheyenne and Casper have been above all very interesting to us both. I recently had the pleasure of meeting a couple who live in Casper, they actually stayed at the property I work at and had nothing bad to say at all about Casper and in fact said it was the very best place to live on earth.
What I really want to know from someone other then the nice folks that I met, is how do you like living in Casper?
We are not pomp and circumstance kind of people, we are very laid back and quiet. My original hometown was on 14,000 people, I perfer small to large and have enjoyed my time in the Tampa area.
We are looking for quiet and peaceful. We build furniture as a hobby and would like to continue that where ever we move too. We sell few pieces now and then but we do alot of gifting too. We would like to find something to volunteer our time too and mingle with the community.
Is there anything that we don't already know that we should. As far as car registration, pet laws and such that can all be found on the internet.
Just any input idea's would be great and thank you for your time.
God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Former Casper resident in Tracy, California

90 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.