Best schools in Chandler?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Where are the best schools or school districts in Chandler?

Reply - Report abuse

Kaye in Phoenix, Arizona

74 months ago

Host said: Where are the best schools or school districts in Chandler?

If you're looking for the best High School in Chandler, there is NO QUESTION. CHANDLER HIGH SCHOOL is the best. My son just graduated with High Honors from Chandler in May. As a single mum, I feared what lay ahead for my son in High School. I have been so pleased with every day of his four years. The school was safe and respectful. He joined the marching band in freshman year, and realized, that was the single, most gratifying decision he ever made. Being associated with such a talented and driven group was the key to success.

If you want to cuss, swear, join gangs, and disrespect just about everyone, then Hamilton is the school for you. (and THAT just describes the parents)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Phoenix, Arizona

67 months ago

Kaye in Phoenix, Arizona said: If you're looking for the best High School in Chandler, there is NO QUESTION. CHANDLER HIGH SCHOOL is the best. My son just graduated with High Honors from Chandler in May. As a single mum, I feared what lay ahead for my son in High School. I have been so pleased with every day of his four years. The school was safe and respectful. He joined the marching band in freshman year, and realized, that was the single, most gratifying decision he ever made. Being associated with such a talented and driven group was the key to success.

If you want to cuss, swear, join gangs, and disrespect just about everyone, then Hamilton is the school for you. (and THAT just describes the parents)

It doesn't matter what school your children go to you are going to have students who will cuss, swear, join gangs and be disrespectful. How do you know your son isn't cussing or being disrespectful sometimes kids act very different when parents aren't around. My son goes to Hamilton and he loves it. The only thing I don't like is the parents that can meet right up with you and don't know how to say hello but I feel the majority of Arizona is like that very rude. In my opinion every school is the SAME and it is up to the individual to be like those kids who don't care or not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.