Local Driving Jobs in Charlotte Area.....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Cityjocky in Concord, North Carolina

67 months ago

Driving Jobs are few and between in the Charlotte area, finding a local CDL A driving job with a company who pays at least $16 hr which is what I need to survive on is almost non existance anymore, times are tough, I need to work local due to the fact that I have elderly parents whom I need to check on atleast everyday it's hard finding local work that fits my daily routine Can work 8 to 10 hrs a day 1st shift early morning to early afternoon 5 days a week, Can't go OTR, and Local work has dried up. Maybe a change in Careers is in order I just don't know right now what I'm going to do for the first time in my life...........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MO WADDA in Silver Spring, Maryland

67 months ago

DRIVING JOBS ARE few and between in the carlotte,raleigh area finding a

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

C. Bronson in Huntersville, North Carolina

52 months ago

HI,I've been driving a big rigggggg for almost 15 years,reasently i droped my hazmat and i have no intention to get it back.Iam looking for a local driving job due to the fact that i have 4 small children under 10 years of age in fact, the younest is only a few days old my wife can't drive and i need to be a round. please consider the fact to hire me. i apreciate your coopretion in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

C. Bronson in Huntersville, North Carolina

52 months ago

HI,I've been driving a big rigggggg for almost 15 years,reasently i droped my hazmat and i have no intention to get it back.Iam looking for a local driving job due to the fact that i have 4 small children under 10 years of age in fact, the younest is only a few days old my wife can't drive and i need to be a round. please consider the fact to hire me. i apreciate your coopration in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.