Ex- Offender Site needs help

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

gohawks in Crystal Lake, Illinois

69 months ago

I need advice on clearing / sealing / exponging past arrests ( not convictions....thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

tracie.willis@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

69 months ago

Hi Tasha you can start off by going to the police station on 35th and Michigan to get your finger prints and rap sheet I do belive it cost $16 dollars than ask them how to go to the next step for expungment or seals I hope this info was helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

dukesdonovan24 in CHICAGO, Illinois

56 months ago

HELLO IM IN NEED OF EMPLOYMENT LIKE YESTERDAY I HAVE A NEWBORN BABY AND I REFUSES TO GO BACK TO MY OLD LIFE. I HAVE MANY DIFFRENT ABILITY LIKE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT, STAND 8 HOURS OR MORE, LIFT 50LBS OR MORE ETC... I DONT HAVE A LOT OF A LOT OF WORK EXPERIENCE BECAUSE OF MY BACKGROUND BUT IM WILLING TO LEARN. THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

INDEED IN NEED OF A JOB in Chicago, Illinois

54 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB IN FOOD SERVICE, MAINTAINCE , PRETTY MUCH WHAT EVER! i WAS WORKING WITH THE EX OFFENDER PROGRAM WITH C.T.A. BUT THEY DECIDED THAT THE PROGRAM WAS NO LONGER NEEDED, AND LET US GO AFTER PROMISING US JOBS AT THE END OF OUR TERM.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

larrymontgomery in Chicago, Illinois

53 months ago

I need a good janitorial , dishwasher ,wharehouse job admediately thankyou very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

larrymontgomery in Chicago, Illinois

53 months ago

please contact me admediately for a job oppening thankyou very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mikey in Chicago, Illinois

49 months ago

Hello im a hard working person and im very dedicated 2 my job but due to my background i cant seem to get a job and im willing to do watever i have to do to gain employment i promise u wont be disappointed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Evans in Berkeley, California

36 months ago

Thanks for the post
For anyone looking for jobs or who are interested in future job search, there are hundreds of Chicago job openings on this job board that is entirely dedicated to help people in Chicago find jobs.
Here is a bitly link to the page! Hope this helps.
on.fb.me/rrX26a

You can 'like' the page if you wanted to get more updated information and resources.

-John-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris welder amd plumber in Chicago, Illinois

32 months ago

I am a formerly incarcerated individual looking for employment I Adam a certified welder and also have a certification in plumbing and fire protection if anyone can help me I would be very grateful!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.