looking for a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

osuna1953 in Hammond, Indiana

62 months ago

I am a hard worker. I never call off from work and always on time for work. I am sure I can make someone happy and only if I be given a chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mmenchaca in chicago, Illinois

58 months ago

Ive been looking for a job, for the last eight months, it hasn't been easy for me. If given the opportunity I am a hard worker, quick learner I am seeking for any position, Data Entry, Receptionist, File Clerk, where I can utilize, my skills in a general office environment. I will work hard if given the opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

monesha walls in Chicago, Illinois

57 months ago

iam a girl who is 13 and iam a very hard worker and if you give me a try you want be disapointed at all please give me a try

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

mmenchaca in chicago, Illinois

57 months ago

For the thirteen year you are too young too be working, Maybe when your sixteen years old you could work after school, You should focus on your education first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

depr33 in Nevada, Texas

57 months ago

I am 18 and have been working at the YMCA for over a year now and I am a full time student in college. I am in need of a job but do not know the best way to go about it or know who is hiring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Evans in San Francisco, California

32 months ago

Thanks for the post.
For anyone looking for jobs or who are interested in future job search, there are hundreds of Chicago job openings on this job board that is entirely dedicated to help people in Chicago find jobs.
Here is a bitly link to the page! Hope this helps..
on.fb.me/rrX26a

Hope this helps!

-John

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.