Cook County Department of Public Health

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Thank God I Quit in Chicago, Illinois

82 months ago

If being demeaned, insulted, micro-managed, followed to the bathroom, not allowed to punch in until 5 minutes before start, told that your best is never good enough, never want to hear thank you or good job, docked for being 5 minutes late after missing your lunch and staying late the day before, wrote up for being 1 minute late for 5 out of 30 days, forced to bring a note from the doctor telling your boss that your Mom really did die or that you really were hospitalized by mean spirited, obese directors of nursing who don't wash there hands or even better have a supervisor/manager who has a high school diploma or a GED and you are a college graduate that is your boss and can not make a complete sentence - CCDPH is the place for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jeffery burns in Chicago, Illinois

78 months ago

i hope you well

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Docker in Skokie, Illinois

78 months ago

I sense that is what it is like sometimes in a burearatic environment. I once worked for a state agency and the emphasis was more on what not to do to get in trouble, and less about exceling because achievement threatened people instead of encouraging them to do better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Talonna

62 months ago

damn, you really changed my mind about this place. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

John Evans in San Francisco, California

37 months ago

Thanks for the post.
For anyone looking for jobs or who are interested in future job search, there are hundreds of Chicago job openings on this job board that is entirely dedicated to help people in Chicago find jobs.
Here is a bitly link to the page! Hope this helps..
on.fb.me/rrX26a

Hope this helps.

John

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.