ARE YOU RIGHT FOR OUR JOBS DOCUMENTARY?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

JDRPRODUCER in NAPERVILLE, Illinois

25 months ago

Hello to all,

I'm a Chicago-based producer with the Fox Business Network. Our Chicago team is contributing to a documentary that's being produced about the country's jobs market.

Specifically, here in the Windy City, we'd like to look at two phenomena: People who are working part-time, even though they'd prefer and are actively seeking full-time positions; and job seekers, who after a long search, opt to quit looking for awhile.

If any of you reading this fall into either of these categories, I'd be interested in speaking to you. My e-mail address is the following: jason.racki@foxbusiness.com.

Thank you, and best of luck to all job seekers out there.
Jason

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mcduffey1963@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

22 months ago

I am a Chicagoan currently working part-time, even though they'd prefer to be working full-time.Although my job isn't full time I like what I do and the pay is alright.Also I feel grateful and blessed to have a job at all during these financially challenging times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jt in Chicago, Illinois

22 months ago

JDRPRODUCER in NAPERVILLE, Illinois said: Hello to all,

I'm a Chicago-based producer with the Fox Business Network. Our Chicago team is contributing to a documentary that's being produced about the country's jobs market.

Specifically, here in the Windy City , we'd like to look at two phenomena: People who are working part-time, even though they'd prefer and are actively seeking full-time positions; and job seekers, who after a long search, opt to quit looking for awhile.

If any of you reading this fall into either of these categories, I'd be interested in speaking to you. My e-mail address is the following: jason.racki@foxbusiness.com.

Jason

Hi Jason,
I quit a fulltime position to work a part time position that paid more an hour and willing to train me in an areal the I would make more money. I have a BA in Communications, media art and theater, however in this economy I have not been successful in obtaining a job in that field. I have years of healthcare experience and I have been successful obtaining employment in that field. I had to swallow my pride do what I can do instead of what I want to do at this point just to pay the bills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carline Di Mario in Chicago, Illinois

21 months ago

JDRPRODUCER in NAPERVILLE, Illinois said: Hello to all,

Specifically, here in the Windy City , we'd like to look at two phenomena: People who are working part-time, even though they'd prefer and are actively seeking full-time positions; and job seekers, who after a long search, opt to quit looking for awhile.

Jason

Hi Jason. I would like to speak with you.I'm a Civil Engineer with more than 10 years of experience working in differents engineering companies in Miami. I moved two years ago from Miami to Chicago and, since that first day here in the Wind City, I have been looking for job. Have been two long years looking and applying in different kind of jobs (Receptionist & Front Desk, Sales, Office Assistant, Buyer, Engineer, Cadd Technician, flight attendant...)and at the moment I didn't have any interview or offer.
I will really love to talk to you about my case.
Thanks for your email,

Sincerely,
Carline Di Mario
carlinedimario@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.