I really can't decide if I should take the the job or...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

driedupfish in Chicago, Illinois

33 months ago

A company in Connecticut (Electric Boat) wants to fly me in for an interview. Does that mean I have a very good chance of getting the job since they are willing to pay for the expenses? But the thing is, I never even have a phone interview with them, and I have no previous related experience (recent graduate), not even internship. So that makes me think, why are they even willing to fly me in. Also, I just got interview for another job position and I think I am VERY likely to get hired. This job is unrelated to my field and pays not much. However, it is close to my home and I feel that I will enjoy working in the company. If I do take this job offer, I would have to start working immediately and probably wouldn't have time to fly to another state for an interview. So my dilemma is, I am not sure if I should take this interview. This out of state job will pay much more and is related to my field. How good is my chance if a company is willing to fly you in? Despite not even having a phone interview with me and that I have no previous experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

driedupfish in Chicago, Illinois

33 months ago

I would like to mention that I spoke with them during a career fair and email the representation a post follow up, maybe this is how they notice me, despite me having no experience whatsoever.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.