Massage Therapy Cont. Ed.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Pamela Uher in Channahon, Illinois

76 months ago

I would love to have classes here in channahon, I am located in Morris, IL. I would like lymphatic drainage, cranial sacrel, Cancer, orthopedic massage techniques. I would also like to learn equine massage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brandell Brown in Chicago, Illinois

76 months ago

I would love for classes to take place here in Chicago, I'm located across the street from Oak Park. I'm interested i taking Equine and small animal massage classes my self. There aren't any taining classes local at all. So it would be a honor for someone like me, to have the chance too be considered as such.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tranettew in Chicago, Illinois

75 months ago

I don't know about being able to offer Equine class in the city proper. I think that would have to go done in one of the suburbs where there are stables.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

My mistake i ment k9, feline and small animal massage

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Yeah keep me posted.

Dell

kinga in Chicago, Illinois

72 months ago

Brandell Brown in Chicago, Illinois said: I would love for classes to take place here in Chicago, I'm located across the street from Oak Park. I'm interested i taking Equine and small animal massage classes my self. There aren't any taining classes local at all. So it would be a honor for someone like me, to have the chance too be considered as such.

i would like to go 2 skool but i dont know were im interested in ur skool...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tranettew in Chicago, Illinois

67 months ago

Nobody saying that they don't exist, clearly there are gonna be CEUs where there are massage schools, I'm talking about a spaced dedicated to providing affordable, quality classes on a semi-regular basis so that you don't have to wait months on end for a particular class to come around again.

Catey in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

Hey Tranette
There is a place up in Evanston similar to what you are thinking of getting started
(MSI-healing.com)
Other then that I would like to add more neuromuscular therapies to my tool box.
Are you still @ ct?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.