which employers offer sponsorship to USA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

deptrainhangheod in Seattle, Washington

41 months ago

make money with the following site! simple and gentle! How we make money together!
quiz.goldoffers.info
survey.goldoffers.info

quiz.goldoffers.info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

anderson orton in Chicago, Illinois

39 months ago

35 year old male. Ex-military.
I'm looking for a work sponsor in united states Chicago.
Hard working, diverse, diligent, honest, easy going.
skills: Radio communication expert, health and safety, Touch typist, Diploma in business and fiancée, diploma in customer care, and much more.
Can easily work in a team or on own.
I am engaged to a U.S citizen hence why i'm looking for a job in Chicago.
Excellent English both written and spoken with good computer skill.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ryan2123 in Korea, Republic of

32 months ago

30 years old, 10 years worn in Diffirent Manufacturing Company
I'm Ryan Katigbak from Phillipines, work here in South Korea almost 5 years in diffirent manufacturing companies, I have total of 10 years working in many companies, 5 years in Phillipines and 5 years here in South Korea. I have many experience in manufacturing companies, operate any kind of Robotic machines. My present work now is Plastic Mold Injection, The company product are Pail & Bucket 4 Liters to 50 liters. Our company have a 100% quality products.
This is the site of my working company, www.sspnb.com

I finish my 6 year working visa on December here in South korea.I would like to continue my career as a Production Operator. I'm very willing to work in company. Please read my resume.

Please sponsor me in your company, I'm ready to relocate in your country.

Thank you very much!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ryan2123 in Korea, Republic of

32 months ago

30 years old, 10 years working in Diffirent Manufacturing Company
I'm Ryan Katigbak from Phillipines, work here in South Korea almost 5 years in diffirent manufacturing companies, I have total of 10 years working in many companies, 5 years in Phillipines and 5 years here in South Korea. I have many experience in manufacturing companies, operate any kind of Robotic machines. My present work now is Plastic Mold Injection, The company product are Pail & Bucket 4 Liters to 50 liters. Our company have a 100% quality products.
This is the site of my working company, www.sspnb.com

I finish my 6 year working visa on December here in South korea.I would like to continue my career as a Production Operator. I'm very willing to work in company. Please read my resume.

Please sponsor me in your company, I'm ready to relocate in your country.

Thank you very much!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jane Davis in Berkeley, California

31 months ago

Big corporations are usually the ones that offer sponsorships. Since you have experience in business and finance, try applying to jobs in Citi Bank. They are hiring for multiple positions right now at on.fb.me/nqwMxm[QUOTE.m Just search for Citi Bank in the search bar.

who="anderson orton in Chicago, Illinois"]35 year old male. Ex-military.
I'm looking for a work sponsor in united states Chicago.
Hard working, diverse, diligent, honest, easy going.
skills: Radio communication expert, health and safety, Touch typist, Diploma in business and fiancée, diploma in customer care, and much more.
Can easily work in a team or on own.
I am engaged to a U.S citizen hence why i'm looking for a job in Chicago.
Excellent English both written and spoken with good computer skill.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Clive Openshaw in Tewkesbury, United Kingdom

21 months ago

I am a 30 year old male, have over 10 years experience in high end Construction and custom home building. Am look for sponsorship to work in the US, pref California, Florida or Texas. Any suggestions on companies or websites to look on & contact? Am engaged to green card holder, looking for a visa for 2 years until she is a citizen and can then sponsor me.
Thanks for any suggestions

Clive

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.