What are the best neigborhoods in Cincinnati?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Reply - Report abuse

Kelly Tanis in Cincinnati, Ohio

77 months ago

BLUE ASH.

Top notch school district with school sponsored sports starting in 7th grade, a junior high which boasts over 70 clubs and organizations for students to participate in (and twice that at the high school)...weekly concerts over the summer...Taste of Blue Ash in the fall...Summerbration and Memorial Day Parade in the Spring...extremely diverse families from every economic sector and from all over the nation and world (we have a P&G branch here)....$40 a year to belong to the local pool/Rec Center...all with a small town atmosphere where people walk to the store or the library and have garage sales that entire neighborhoods participate in...oh, and we were voted one of America's top 50 cities to raise a family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Cincinnati, Ohio

73 months ago

Blue Ash, Kenwood, Bridgetown

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Suzy in Ross Ohio in Providence, Rhode Island

69 months ago

Ross Ohio is a wonderful place to raise children with that small home town feel but close enough to all the amenities that you need. Our schools are rated above excellence. And they are!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

John Murray in Fayetteville, Ohio

62 months ago

As a professional home inspector ohiocertifiedhomeinspections.us & www.ohioinspector.com
I have always enjoyed inspecting houses in the Mariemont section of Cincinnati Ohio. Blue Ash, as well as Loveland, Fairfield, West Chester, Lebanon are all certainly great places to raise a family, for the most part.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

CicnyJem in Cincinnati, Ohio

57 months ago

College Hill neighborhood of Cincinnati is my "hometown" area and one I recommed. Voted one of "This Old House" 10 best communities. Affordable housing, multiple options in public Cincinnati School District, McAuley HS girl's parochial, St Xavier or LaSalle boy's parochial. Easy transportation to all Greater Cincinnati areas and great multi-cultural diverse "neigborhood." Our community serves a political bellweather for polling purposes. Would gladly move here again and would encourage my best friends and family to share this neighborhood as well

Micheal Dobin in Cincinnati, Ohio

47 months ago

It all depends on what kind of program you want. I agree, Blue Ash (Sycamore) is a pretty good neighborhood, considering academics and sports. Lakota East is also a good school, if you're looking at athletics.

mom of one son in West Chester, Ohio

26 months ago

Don't make judgements about a whole community based on one opinion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.