Structural / Ship Fitters

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Donald Huston in Pompano Beach, Florida

70 months ago

Billy Stokes in ameri.labor@gmail.com, Mississippi said: If you have five years ship building experience in structural welding or ship fitting, Ingalls ship yard on the Mississippi Gulf Coast is hiring 150 heads now.
reply to this for details. Twenty Eight and Thirty an hour.

billy stokes

My name is Donald Huston I am a certified Mig, Flux core, and stick welder. I've most recently been in Iraq welding as a contractor for a company called KBR. I've been welding containment tanks among other repairs and structures for the marines. I left in dec. on my R and R and decided I didnt want to or couldnt return due to personal reasons and am now seeking employment in the welding industry in Florida without any luck. All together I've got about 4-5 years experience welding structural. Anyways If I dont qualify for this job maybe you might know of another job in the Florida area for a welder without work. Thanks Donald

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MAllory in Clearwater, Florida

70 months ago

Donald Huston in Pompano Beach, Florida said: My name is Donald Huston I am a certified Mig, Flux core, and stick welder. I've most recently been in Iraq welding as a contractor for a company called KBR. I've been welding containment tanks among other repairs and structures for the marines. I left in dec. on my R and R and decided I didnt want to or couldnt return due to personal reasons and am now seeking employment in the welding industry in Florida without any luck. All together I've got about 4-5 years experience welding structural. Anyways If I dont qualify for this job maybe you might know of another job in the Florida area for a welder without work. Thanks Donald

Donald you might want to check into the company Zachry. My husband works in Crystal River for them he gets paid Per Deim and Great Pay plus benefits. Hopefully that helps you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.