Job search in Clearwater?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Clearwater?

Reply - Report abuse

vincent adams

73 months ago

im looking for work in the manufactoring,assembly and fabrication feild.what are the best temp agencies or places to check for these kind of jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Pinellas Park, Florida

73 months ago

vincent adams said: im looking for work in the manufactoring,assembly and fabrication feild.what are the best temp agencies or places to check for these kind of jobs.

Contact Aerotek in Tampa - they have a dept that specializes in this specialty area.

good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brian G in Clearwater, Florida

68 months ago

Does anyone know of any local insurance agencies looking for an agent, or recruiter, please reply...I have tried every single avenue. My resume is simple and just only one page for quick easy reading. I'm wondering if it is me, or just things are really bad in pinellas, hillsborough county...I have lived here for 20 years plus. Any leads will be appreciated. I have been out of work for almost 5 months now. Anyone know of Job Fairs coming up ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brian G in Clearwater, Florida

68 months ago

Janet Lee in Clearwater, Florida said: Looking for full time employment working with medical terminoloy, insurance, clerical, and customer service.

Did you try all websites ? Careerbuilder, I hireinsurance.com, Monster, jobing.com, and craigslist? Employers would like to use craigslist.org because they can advertise ads free...Might want to check it out.

Jocelyn in Clearwater, Florida

63 months ago

Brian G in Clearwater, Florida said: Does anyone know of any local insurance agencies looking for an agent, or recruiter, please reply...I have tried every single avenue. My resume is simple and just only one page for quick easy reading. I'm wondering if it is me, or just things are really bad in pinellas, hillsborough county...I have lived here for 20 years plus. Any leads will be appreciated. I have been out of work for almost 5 months now. Anyone know of Job Fairs coming up ?

Brian, there is a company in Oldsmar, FL. It is a call center and they sell life, health products. They pay pretty good. It's incoming calls from people who want insurance. You take app and submit. The company name is BPO3.

Yue Liang in Clearwater, Florida

28 months ago

Brian G in Clearwater, Florida said: Does anyone know of any local insurance agencies looking for an agent, or recruiter, please reply...I have tried every single avenue. My resume is simple and just only one page for quick easy reading. I'm wondering if it is me, or just things are really bad in pinellas, hillsborough county...I have lived here for 20 years plus. Any leads will be appreciated. I have been out of work for almost 5 months now. Anyone know of Job Fairs coming up ?

Contact Me: devilzmoon@live.com
I have something really awesome you may be interested in~!!!

Yue Liang in Clearwater, Florida

28 months ago

I am located in Clearwater~!!! If you are looking for a job or opportunity then don't hesitate to contact me ASAP~!!!

Email: devilzmoon@live.com

Here to help (^___^)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

josh

25 months ago

Yue Liang in Clearwater, Florida said: I am located in Clearwater~!!! If you are looking for a job or opportunity then don't hesitate to contact me ASAP~!!!

Email: devilzmoon@live.com

Here to help (^___^)

Hi this is josh an I'm looking for a job if you need any help

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.