Where in cleveland can I find an entry-level accounting job?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Vera L in Cleveland, Ohio

75 months ago

Where in cleveland can I find an entry-level accounting job?
Looking for a job as a Junior Accountant/Accounting trainee or assistant.

I am looking for a job as Accounting assistant or trainee.
I have taken accounting and finance courses at Cleveland State University such as Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting, Federal Taxation etc., I have 8 years of experience in banking (operations and mortgage. I am proficient at MS Excel, Access, Familiar with QuickBooks (self taught) and Peachtree (self taught).

I have the following accounting–related experience:
- Personal tax preparation (internship).
- Analysis of financial statements.
- Analysis of business/ corporation tax return.
- Analysis of credit history.
- ATM machine balancing and reconciliation.

I am eager to learn and will learn quickly. I will be willing to work as a trainee /accountant’s assistant for a company on the West side of Cleveland or in downtown Cleveland. Resume available upon request.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stuart Butcher in Cleveland, Ohio

74 months ago

I saw this maybe a month too late, but i want to reply jsut to make sure. I have a need for an entry level reporting analyst with financial data. I can help you learn the reporting tools. I am looking for someone who is very eager to learn and focused at work. If you are interested please send me your resume. The job is located in Solon, Ohio. Almost at the intersection of 480 and 271.

Thank you!

Vera L in Cleveland, Ohio said: Where in cleveland can I find an entry-level accounting job?
Looking for a job as a Junior Accountant/Accounting trainee or assistant.

I am looking for a job as Accounting assistant or trainee.
I have taken accounting and finance courses at Cleveland State University such as Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting, Federal Taxation etc., I have 8 years of experience in banking (operations and mortgage. I am proficient at MS Excel, Access, Familiar with QuickBooks (self taught) and Peachtree (self taught).

I have the following accounting–related experience:
- Personal tax preparation (internship).
- Analysis of financial statements.
- Analysis of business/ corporation tax return.
- Analysis of credit history.
- ATM machine balancing and reconciliation.

I am eager to learn and will learn quickly. I will be willing to work as a trainee /accountant’s assistant for a company on the West side of Cleveland or in downtown Cleveland. Resume available upon request.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vera L in Cleveland, Ohio

74 months ago

[QUOTE wThank you for your inquiry. Could you please provide you personal/ business e-mail address so I could send my resume to you directly? Thank you.
Vera L.
ho="Stuart Butcher in Cleveland, Ohio"]I saw this maybe a month too late, but i want to reply jsut to make sure. I have a need for an entry level reporting analyst with financial data. I can help you learn the reporting tools. I am looking for someone who is very eager to learn and focused at work. If you are interested please send me your resume. The job is located in Solon, Ohio. Almost at the intersection of 480 and 271.

Thank you!

Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please provide you personal/ business e-mail address so I could send my resume to you directly? Thank you.
Vera L.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stuart Butcher in Bay Village, Ohio

73 months ago

Vera L in Cleveland, Ohio said: [QUOTE wThank you for your inquiry. Could you please provide you personal/ business e-mail address so I could send my resume to you directly? Thank you.
Vera L.
ho="Stuart Butcher in Cleveland, Ohio"]I saw this maybe a month too late, but i want to reply jsut to make sure. I have a need for an entry level reporting analyst with financial data. I can help you learn the reporting tools. I am looking for someone who is very eager to learn and focused at work. If you are interested please send me your resume. The job is located in Solon, Ohio. Almost at the intersection of 480 and 271.

Thank you!

Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please provide you personal/ business e-mail address so I could send my resume to you directly? Thank you.
Vera L.

stuart@ctownit.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.