Moving to Columbia - how did you get here?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

Reply - Report abuse

margaret brown in Florence, South Carolina

84 months ago

i am moving to columbia and is in search of a job not only a job a career i am out going and a people person and a hard worker my goal in life is to achieve for everything i gett

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

margaret brown in Florence, South Carolina

84 months ago

i am moving to columbia and is in search of a job not only a job a career i am out going and a people person and a hard worker my goal in life is to achieve for everything i gett

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

anu in Irmo, South Carolina

68 months ago

i can say one thing, pls. do not move to columbia. this is low level of income state and you cant find a job either. pls. move to big city. otherwise you wont find a any job now. i am really struggling too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

HEATHER in Carolina, Rhode Island

40 months ago

AM MOVING TO SC I NEED A JOB AND PLACE TO LIVE I HAVE 3 CHILDREN 4-6-7 AM A DENTAL ASST 13 YEARS HARD WORKER IF ANY ONE HAS JOB OR PLACE TO CALL HOME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

AM MOVING TO SC I NEED A JOB AND PLACE TO LIVE I HAVE 3 CHILDREN 4-6-7 AM A DENTAL ASST 13 YEARS HARD WORKER IF ANY ONE HAS JOB OR PLACE TO CALL HOME EMAIL ME HEATHERCRUZ8@GMAIL,COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Host said: Where did you come from? How did you move here? What would you do different now?

R,I

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

vellerbee

29 months ago

I have brought a condo in columbia sc and i been puting jobs appl every where online and got no respond yet than k i still have my job and myrtlebeach i have travler back onforth to myrtle beach, I am a housekeeping manger for marriott international, i was hoping to tranfer my job JUST TO found out ther no marriott international in columbia its sad all of them is not one if any need a good manger in housdekeeping are any positions please give me chance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.