Jobs In Columbus, OH

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

bulldog25 in Columbus, Ohio

70 months ago

I am going to be looking for a job in the near future due to my current employer who I have been with for over 10 years since after getting out of High school is not doing well in this economy. I have obtained a bachelors and masters in business while working for them but I do not have too much real experience except for production supervision. What appears to be the best employers in this economy that seem to be hiring? Any advice is appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

beepers in Thornville, Ohio

69 months ago

Gap seems to be okay, and offers many opportunities for advancement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CAMEO571

63 months ago

Iam looking for a job/position as an health and safety officer in the columbus,ohio area.I have 20+ years exprience on various construction and remediation projects.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

isse cadde in Lancaster, Ohio

57 months ago

transportation driver or forklift

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

SUMMATION in Columbus, Ohio

38 months ago

If you read some of the books like "Megatrends" or search google "job growth" the areas with continued growth are concentrated in the Health and Technology fields.
Population trends and needs govern employment demand. An example is the growth of the elderly population (demographics); if people do not take care of themselves (drinking soda & eating alot of sugar)when they are younger, then health care is in high demand once they become older (growth of the nursing industry). When a "new" technology gimmick is created such as HD TV; then suddenly techs and salespeople are required to push the substandard crap onto the general public.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.