Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Columbus?

Reply - Report abuse

TONYA TOMBLIN in Columbus, Ohio

81 months ago

I WOULD LIKE A JOB I BEEN A STAY HOME MOM BUT TIMES ARE GETTING HARD AND I NEED TO WORK I DONT HAVE MUCH TO OFFER BUT I TRY HARD I DO MY BEST AT ALL TIMES I NEED A CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

xasan in Karshi, Uzbekistan

81 months ago

Hi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

DJ in Grove City, Ohio

76 months ago

I am looking to work from home. Hopefully in assembly products, or related in areas listed below. Currently, I am caring for my four (4) year old granddaughter. I live in the Grove City, Ohio area. I am blessed with many skills, math, typing, computer experience, talented hands-crafts/arts, and a writer of poetry (published). I am a dependable honest hard working person, punctual, who takes pride in my work. If you are looking for these qualities in a person, please feel free to contact me. I look forward speaking with you and the opportunity fulfilling your requirements/needs.

Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Patrick Harris in Dublin, Ohio

76 months ago

I am currently searching for a recruiting/HR position have great experience in this field. Money is not my main focus. i just want a chance to grow and contribute towards a company goal. If anyone hears of any jobs please let me know. Thanks I will do the same for you all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rondale Jordan in Columbus, Ohio

65 months ago

I would be a good match for an employer who is looking for creativity, detail, and depth in an employee. I have excellent sales, costumer service and computer experience. I've operated a small business from my home for two years now and I am also an artist. I am looking for information leading me towards a career using these qualities.

The perfect job would be working along with other creative people using our ideas to inspire progression in the lives of others, and positive change in the community at large.

any information leading me in this direction would be appreciated
or if you need a spare PC: mysmartsystem@gmail.com

There are costumer service jobs available at large corporations such as banks and telemarketers in north Columbus.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CAMEO571

62 months ago

should anyone hear of any construction and environmental health and safety projects let me know please,need employnment .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tafa Mugwira in Columbus, Ohio

61 months ago

I am skilled in commercial and residedential hanging and finishing drywall.I also do alot commercial framing .I experienced other skills in remodeling such as painting,flooring(ceramic tile,vynal&wooden),textureed ceilings,much more. Feel free to contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tafa Mugwira in Columbus, Ohio

61 months ago

sent me any input

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.