Job search in Columbus?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Columbus?

Reply - Report abuse

judith griffith in Columbus, Ohio

80 months ago

looking for job in hand bindery,fullfilment,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

judith griffith in Columbus, Ohio

80 months ago

was a operations group leader.lead in hand
bindery,also in fullfilment dept.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Theslave in Manchester, United Kingdom

80 months ago

judith griffith in Columbus, Ohio said: looking for job in hand bindery,fullfilment,

hand bindery does indeed sound very fulfilling. Are you a hands on type of employee?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Craig Day in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania

79 months ago

I'm a 27 yr. old guy planning on moving to Columbus within the next couple mths. I'm a great worker looking for a great company to work for when i arrive. I get along with everyone i meet, I'm always on time and looking for a opportunity to make a good living

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chuck

75 months ago

I am trying to get a recruiter or company to work with me for job placement. We want to move to the Columbus area from N.C. It is very hard to get anyone to even return a e-mail, let alone a phone call. Who has the best placement company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gee-Gee in Cleveland, Ohio

45 months ago

Chuck said: I am trying to get a recruiter or company to work with me for job placement. We want to move to the Columbus area from N.C. It is very hard to get anyone to even return a e-mail, let alone a phone call. Who has the best placement company

Did you ever get things off the ground in Columbus? I'm interested in a job with a great comanyI have a Bachelor's in Business Administration, currently living in Ceveland Ohio-Please e mail me at off2u@sbcglobal.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.