Anime/Manga jobs in Ohio

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Britt in Columbus, Ohio

79 months ago

Are there any jobs in the Anime/Manga industry in Ohio? (not retail stores for the merchandise)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lily in Hopewell, Virginia

73 months ago

I am manga artist. do you need a job for manga job?
I can work for you as offsite.
What kind of Anime/Manga jobs in OHIO...is it you have a business industry?
I thought most of all manga(s) are in business places like in California, NYC, and Japan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Uneek McKnight in Pickerington, Ohio

71 months ago

I am a 16 year old manga artist looking for some work
I'm in Columbus and just looking for some people for like me
If there anyone who can help me please e-mail me @ chaosking77@gmail.com
thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Columbus, Ohio

70 months ago

Hey I'm very much interested into the industry of anime, I want to create my own anime show, but..How do I do that?

rukostrife@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

justin in Columbus, Ohio

68 months ago

Uneek McKnight in Pickerington, Ohio said: I am a 16 year old manga artist looking for some work
thank you!

theres a anime club at pickerington north highschool

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

damon jones in Akron, Ohio

67 months ago

Uneek McKnight in Pickerington, Ohio said: I am a 16 year old manga artist looking for some work
thank you!

yes i need a job and i love anime

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

katie in Circleville, Ohio

64 months ago

i draw manga whenever i have free time and it would b awesome 2 get some of it published but is there any in ohio that publishes manga?

Shaine Hinnant in Blacklick, Ohio

63 months ago

Hello. My name is Shaine Hinnant. I am 17 years old and a semi-expert in Manga and anime. Im looking for a team of manga artists/ background artists/ writers.
I live in Blacklick, OH. I have just recently moved here.
My reason for assembling a team is to create assorted Doujinshi (Self published manga)to sell in Anime Conventions and possibly larger goals, as in a manga deal (TokyoPop, Yen Press, Seven Seas)
I have many ideas and plots im willing to pitch and im also willing to hear ideas from people that would like to work with me.
Please contact me if intrested!!

My email--> nekosan_nomaji@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!! \^o^/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

emomaria47 in Garland, Texas

59 months ago

My goal is to create anime and manga in shows and books
just masashi kishimoto.
is there a job like this^.^cuz thats my dream goal since 3trdgrade.
im 17 now still in that goal.

deathxgaara_1@hotmail.com

Otaku Kei-chan in Warren, Ohio

55 months ago

My name is Katherine, I'm sixteen years old and I'm looking for a job as an anime/manga artist I currently am jobless and looking for the job of an artist if you need me please e-mail me! ^_^

Thanh Tran in Hilliard, Ohio

54 months ago

Shaine Hinnant I'm pretty good at drawing anime and manga (Still need work in some areas) and I saw you blog on www.indeed.com/forum/loc/Columbus-Ohio/Anime-Manga-jobs-Ohio/t44312 and I would really like to help you. If you want me to help you please email me back. My name is Thanh (but call me TonTon) I'm 15 and if you want my help just email me at tawn_thi@yahoo.com and we can disscuss things from there. I really want to make a Doujinshi but I have a littl problem... my parents don't like manga/anime so I can't go on the internet or anime conventions so I lost all hope but if you are willing to do this stuff for me I'm sure we'll be very successful! =^w^=

zoe in Cardington, Ohio

52 months ago

If you want to work, just some tips, be professional even in postings. Use capitalization and grammar, don't give too much away about yourself, especially if you are under 18. People take advantage of kids, if you start to work with someone, get a contract, involve your parents at the start, don't hide it from them. You could end up getting your hard work stolen from you and get nothing, may get abused. Be careful! You can self-publish by finding a local printer/printshop, do your own artwork or work with a trusted artist friend, print it, sell it. Once you create a work, it is copywrited, keep your originals!Put copyright with your name and the year...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

LaQueenNo1 in Santa Ana, California

40 months ago

Hi! My name is Dulce and I'm from Santa Ana, California, a few hours from Los Angeles. I'm 15 years old and I will like to work on drawing what I love to draw: Manga/Anime and, in my opinion, I draw pretty good :P. I will have A LOT of free time during this summer so if you want to contact me please e-mail me at dulce-marlo@hotmail.com and I can show some of my drawings if you want to check them out. Thank you!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.