Job search in Dallas?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (28)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Dallas?

Reply - Report abuse

dorothy gillian in El Paso, Texas

79 months ago

im new to el paso an i havea lot of experience in youth work is ther any chance that you can help me find work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Terrie Henderson in Dallas, Texas

76 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Dallas?

I would like to know the best locally temp agencies and the Dallas area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

margarito in Dallas, Texas

68 months ago

Right know i need a job. What i do is that i re-model flowerbed,mailbox, i have 10 years of experience on construction.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Doctor Clu in Dallas, Texas

68 months ago

margarito in Dallas, Texas said: Right know i need a job. What i do is that i re-model flowerbed,mailbox, i have 10 years of experience on construction.

Well, nothing along those lines, but the Army/Air Force Exchange Serive call center starts at $11 an hour. They have a lot of other jobs there too. Been good for me.

Check out www.aafes.com.

(Tell em Greg Goodwin sent you.) :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Buddy Dixon in Clyde, Texas

68 months ago

If anyone is looking for a legit career in sales, not a fly by night or scam job, check out www.texasdreamjob.com ... We are currently searching for 4 reps in the Dallas area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gilbert garcia in Irving, Texas

68 months ago

looking for hvac work in dfw area. well exp.in commercial. 11yr exp. type III e.p.a.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

C Hudson in Plano, Texas

67 months ago

I have over 15 years experience in the mortgage industry both wholesale and retail. I am looking for an opportunity in REO marketing and management. I would like to work for Fannie or Freddie, but hard to get an interview. I would like to know any local opportunities or contacts available.

nelson perez in Shelby, North Carolina

64 months ago

i'm experienced in mass transit, train conductor, motorman in the railroad field. enjoy working with other's and helping people to their destination. i am curteous and kind and respect other's. willing to relocate to another state. i worked in the chicago transit authority for 9 yrs. as a train conductor and motorman, switchman,flagman, and a fare collector. if anyone has any info. in this field, i would appreciate it. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Scott in Overland Park, Kansas

63 months ago

You can try DallasJobHunt.com. It's a site we put together that has links to openings at the area's top employers.

Norman in Concord, California

63 months ago

Where do mortgage underwriters with direct endorsement and live in Dallas go to find work?

Julie

62 months ago

I have a lot of experience in the administrative field - educational and medical - as well as in the retail field. I also have a masters degree in public affairs. I need a job in the North Dallas or Plano area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Greg Goodwin in Dallas, Texas

62 months ago

Definitely looking for talented people at the Army/Air Force Exchange Service. Feel free to apply online...

odin.aafes.com/employment/default.asp

itsamember in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

59 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Dallas?

If you're a technician that can perform work in the field on computer, desktop, POS, printer equipment, there's an standards organization called ITSA where you can get certified to do independent technician contract work and find work opportunities. It's free to join. There are various fees associated with the certifications but not all clients require certification. And, the basic level of certification is free if you're a student.

Being awarded contracts does not require an interview or resume. Clients go on your word that you're qualified for the contracts you accept. If you screw up by accepting contracts for work you cannot perform, word will travel fast and you won't get many subsequent opportunities. But many of the opportunities don't even require much technical skill. For example, you might get a contract to pick up printer at UPS and replace a broken one at some retail location. Contracts can be for one hour or several weeks. If you're looking to make extra money, this is a great way to do it. The website is www.itsacertify.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

S.K. in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

Go to HR Windows off of i35 and mockingbird. 959 profit dr. be there at 7am to apply and they will normally send anyone for a drug test the same day if they need the help.

Johnny Ray in Arlington, Texas

49 months ago

What about the job clubs. "What Color is Your Parachute?" recommends a local job clubs as one of the ways to help make a career change. Anything in the DFW area?

servantleader in Arlington, Texas

43 months ago

You can find job postings and other resources from the Insource Group, an IT Employment Agency in Dallas: www.insourcegroup.com/java-jobs.html

servantleader in Arlington, Texas

43 months ago

Terrie Henderson in Dallas, Texas said: I would like to know the best locally temp agencies and the Dallas area

I've had success with the InSource Group. The are a local Technology Employment Agency in the Dallas area. They offer great benefits and flexible solutions including:
Contract
• Contract to Hire
• Project Staffing
• Direct Hire Options

Check them out: www.insourcegroup.com/java-jobs.html

Barbara Nelson in St. Louis, Missouri

41 months ago

2010 U.S. Small Business Conference
Hosts 3-Day Event Starting on 11/11 in Dallas

The U.S. Small Business Conference™ takes place at the Imagine Xhibits Showroom located at 1633 Firman Dr. Ste 100, Richardson, TX.

We are looking for volunteers to work the conference Thursday, November 11 which starts at 4PM and extending through Saturday, November 13 from 10AM-4PM. Candidates should email their interest in working to publisher@accomplishmagazine.com with a carbon copy being sent to Barb@beaconvirtualassistants.com

Volunteers will also get the opportunity to attend the US Small Business Conference for free ($147 value), plus connect with area business owners and managers. Be sure to bring a current resume.

tnguyen in Euless, Texas

41 months ago

The InSource Group is one of the Premier Staffing Agencies in Dallas and IT recruiting firms: www.insourcegroup.com

csbc in Irving, Texas

38 months ago

Greg, do you work there? have a couple of things I'm interested in right now. thanks!

Greg Goodwin in Dallas, Texas said: Definitely looking for talented people at the Army/Air Force Exchange Service. Feel free to apply online...

odin.aafes.com/employment/default.asp

38 months ago

Ask away!

csbc in Irving, Texas

38 months ago

csbc in Irving, Texas said: Greg, do you work there? have a couple of things I'm interested in right now. thanks!

I will apply online, but wondering if you work there, or have anything to do with the positions posted. thanks again.

38 months ago

Work here, but not a part of HR. But hey if you want to work for a good cause with good benefits and fair to midland wages, AAFES is the place to be!

hermancc33@gmail.com in Grand Prairie, Texas

29 months ago

im a master carpenter looking for work

jelusem in Dallas, Texas

20 months ago

check it for searching www.jobsindallastx.us/ Jobs in Dallas TX. it has huge list of opportunities in all professional fields.

lizot in New York, New York

16 months ago

DFW Communicators and Dallas 501

jason in Carrollton, Texas

16 months ago

I'm looking to hire people with accounting/finance background, mortgage default, or recent college grads in accounting/finance for auditing type positions. Full time work, benefits, 401k, up to $24/hour. I'm the VP of the department just trying to help HR with recruiting efforts. Please send questions/resumes to contactjasondirectly@gmail.com. Thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.