Suggestions on Recruiters

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

fzlasmom in Dallas, Texas

42 months ago

I am on the hunt for a new job. I spend my Sundays submitting resumes and apps from posting found on Careerbuilder and Monster. I am now considering the help of a recruiter. Do any of you know any reputable and genuine services? I have only had one encounter with a recruiter , Marshall in Fort Worth, and it was very painful. I usually avoid jobs posted by the big name recruiters, as I have not heard anything positive about these organizations.

A compilation of postive experiences with caring recruiters would be very helpful.

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

christinea5575 in Scottsdale, Arizona

42 months ago

I was looking at positions in DFW and this recruiting firm came highly recommended. It's Kaye/Bassman www.kbic.com/.

Best of luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Fzlasmom in Bedford, Texas

42 months ago

christinea5575 in Scottsdale, Arizona said: I was looking at positions in DFW and this recruiting firm came highly recommended. It's Kaye/Bassman www.kbic.com/ .

Best of luck to you.

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

TraceySmith311 in Euless, Texas

42 months ago

Fzlasmom...what kind of job are you looking for? Kaye Bassman is good, but they specialize in executive level positions. Have you posted your resume on any of the major career sites?

Also, Linked In is a very valuable source to network and find jobs on. As a recruiter I use that site continuously and as a job seeker myself I have gotten some great leads on there.

Tracey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

fzlasmom in Dallas, Texas

42 months ago

I am an ops manager, looking to focus more on supply chain. I am currently employed and would rather not post my resume. I am looking for new opportunities on the "down low".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

TraceySmith311 in Euless, Texas

42 months ago

fzlasmom in Dallas, Texas said: I am an ops manager, looking to focus more on supply chain. I am currently employed and would rather not post my resume. I am looking for new opportunities on the "down low".

Then for your line of work I would suggest working on Linked In and networking with recruiters and folks in your line of work. You can develop a linked in profile and it does not at all raise red flags with your current employer.

Also try industry specific groups like "supply chain" on Linked In. We hired a supply chain planner not long ago and I found several good candidates on Linked In.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Dallas, Texas

37 months ago

You should really try www.frontlinesourcegroup.com they had tons of positive reviews on google

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.