How can I find a real job for a dependable,reliable&nice person? What website do you consider the best?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Daniela in Hurst, Texas

37 months ago

I speack French, I have a BA, I was a teacher, I was a Hotel Manager(I hold Certificate in the area), I was an administrative assistant for 8 years. I am a serious person and I can be a great asset for a Company. Is there a website where I can really find a good job? Most of this adds seem to be superficial and not valid anymore. Some are hiring based on nepotism...or other bizarre criteria. I moved to DFV last year... Any suggestions please? I had a contract job until spring and now part time... :(
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

36 months ago

Why don't you try searching on Indeed? http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=title%3A%22administrative+assistant%22&l=dallas Best of luck! Indeed Host

Daniela in Hurst, Texas

36 months ago

Thank you, I did.I did not get accepted on any of them. I am not sure they are real or not. :(
Thank you

tnguyengp in Arlington, Texas

36 months ago

Daniela in Hurst, Texas said: I speack French, I have a BA, I was a teacher, I was a Hotel Manager(I hold Certificate in the area), I was an administrative assistant for 8 years. I am a serious person and I can be a great asset for a Company. Is there a website where I can really find a good job? Most of this adds seem to be superficial and not valid anymore. Some are hiring based on nepotism...or other bizarre criteria. I moved to DFV last year... Any suggestions please? I had a contract job until spring and now part time... :(
Thank you

Try working with a recruitment agency. I work in the IT industry which may not be relevant to you but my point is recruitment agencies follow specific processes to candidates with the right companies. For example, this is the recruiting process we follow: www.insourcegroup.com/stage-one-of-our-proven-process

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.