anyone know any DFW companies that will hire felons ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 247)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

eric in Arlington, Texas

72 months ago

really having a hard time. I had a DWI felony back in 2004 .
I have good references and job history but no one will hire me.
workforce and my PO cant help me, trust me Ive been down that road.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (247) / No (40) Reply - Report abuse

murray.davis@yahoo.com in Dallas, Texas

71 months ago

same here in Bedford, Texas said: I am helping a family memeber who is trying to gain employment who has a non violent felony. He has been hired and fired at the same time 4 times just this week. Excellent resume with lots of heavu duty mechanic experience.

tell him to apply with the city of fort worth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

M290farley@gmail.comF in San Antonio, Texas

69 months ago

Yes this is crazy I could have shot some body and been less of a crime and most lke get it expoughed or get a non- discloserfiled but dwi I doomed trying to find a job!??? waht can I do? I tried car sales career advisor for tech schools and some factory work before most large companies trun there backs and I never hurt anyone never even wrecked the car! Damm what can I do??? where can I go!!! ????? I would like to go to school and learn computer networking and or programing but will i beable to use it?????? Anyone have any answers????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Hogg in Dallas, Texas

68 months ago

eric in Arlington, Texas said: really having a hard time. I had a DWI felony back in 2004 .

Hogg's Automotive Training Academy, Inc help formerly incarcerated people, ask for Carolyn or Dalphine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hogg in Dallas, Texas

68 months ago

same here in Bedford, Texas said: I am helping a family memeber who is trying to gain employment who has a non violent felony. He has been hired and fired at the same time 4 times just this week. Excellent resume with lots of heavu duty mechanic experience.

Hogg's Automotive Training Academy, Inc helps formerly incarcerated people, ask for Carolyn or Dalphine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tish in Dallas, Texas

68 months ago

Im currently on probation have not gotten any trouble .I do not do drugs .Im clean i have a family 3 daughters with no income im sinking.Ihave machine operator license alot of previous job experience please if there anyone out there with any infomation please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SupportExpungement

67 months ago

Leesa in Irving, Texas said: I am also having the hardest time finding work with 20+ years office experiece.

You can send letters to the President, and Members of Congress & the Senate. Share this link with all your family and friends - even with strangers. We are the People who elected these People to work for the People. The more noise you make - the more you'll be heard!

www.petition2congress.com/2/1977/go/343321

Let us send as many letters so as we can and let them know it's time to stop dodging their responsibility to us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Eric Guice aka POPPA in Texarkana, Texas

67 months ago

LOOKING FOR A JOB IS SO HARD.AS A CONVICTED FELON.WE HAVE TO NOT GIVE UP.THE WORLD IS HARD AND WE HAVE CHILDREN TO TAKE CARE OF.YES,I NEED HELP.BUT I AM DOING ALL I CAN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

AS11 in North Richland Hills, Texas

64 months ago

dAMNFOOLstYle in Cedar Hill, Texas said: AS A FELON YOU ARE BASICALLY FUCKED FOR 7-10 YEARS... IF YOU DON'T KNOW DA GAME BY NOW YOU ARE SLOW...AND DA GAME IS TO BE SOLD NOT TOLD.

The game is to be sold not told??? What the hell does that have to do with anything? And what game is it that you think is being played, this isnt a hustle its people legitametly trying to find a job not trying 2 sell coke or weed. Your extremely ignorant and if you havent been down yet Im sure your well on your way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

beckjrfl in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

I recently had luck finding part time @ Saks Fifth Ave. I had felony DWI too. Just be sure to tell them that and not cover anything up. Strict dress code but its definitely a foot in the door. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Keithren Vaugh in Memphis, Tennessee

62 months ago

Hogg in Arlington, Texas said: Hogg's Automotive Training, try to help former felons.with job training and job placement assistance. Location 7311 S Central Expwy, Dallas, TX

Hello

My husband has experience in automotive but is having a lot of trouble finding a job because of his back ground. If you can assist in anyway please let me know. Thank you so much for your time and all that you do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

You know what some one can have an excellent resume but their attitudes
their personality is all wrong, he just need to humble his self if he has been hired and fired four times in one week. he probably DO NOT want to WORK....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

AS11 in North Richland Hills, Texas said: The game is to be sold not told??? What the hell does that have to do with anything? And what game is it that you think is being played, this isnt a hustle its people legitametly trying to find a job not trying 2 sell coke or weed. Your extremely ignorant and if you havent been down yet Im sure your well on your way.

whoever that person is talking about you are F**K for 7-10 years What the hell. whoever that is, is either slow or young and don't know anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

Eric Guice aka POPPA in Texarkana, Texas said: LOOKING FOR A JOB IS SO HARD.AS A CONVICTED FELON.WE HAVE TO NOT GIVE UP.THE WORLD IS HARD AND WE HAVE CHILDREN TO TAKE CARE OF.YES,I NEED HELP.BUT I AM DOING ALL I CAN.

hello, Eric I want to know what do you need help with TELL ME what it is Ihelp people for a living. WHATEVER YOU are going through I CAN HELP ANYONE that REALLY NEED HELP IN ANY SITUATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

will/chitownfinest29 in Arlington, Texas

61 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: hello, Eric I want to know what do you need help with TELL ME what it is Ihelp people for a living. WHATEVER YOU are going through I CAN HELP ANYONE that REALLY NEED HELP IN ANY SITUATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

look i need the help from you if you can help people find a job with a felony i am willing too take anything that would feed my family LORD knows j have been trying

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Oxnard, California

61 months ago

Here is an article with some good tips. Hope it helps, good luck.
snipsly.com/2009/12/02/job-tips-for-felons/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Oxnard, California

61 months ago

Someone asked about the type of jobs available so I found this.
snipsly.com/2009/12/02/top-5-jobs-for-felons/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

David R in Arlington, Texas

61 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: I know that feeling my ex calls me alot and I give him alot of job leads.I can name several companies that hire people with bad BACKGROUNDS. what type are you looking for at this point are you looking for ANY position or some thing more specific to what you use to do?

I need anything that comes up as a job lead im in Arlington and just got out and already have to pay back about 3,000 to the state in back fees but i have been to prison twice with a drug charge and a aggravated assualt im not a bad person just made some mistakes when i was young i go to temporary places but they say they cant hire people with an aggravated assualt on record can you find any thing that could help besides furthering my education I need money now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Larry C in Denton, Texas

61 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: hello, Eric I want to know what do you need help with TELL ME what it is Ihelp people for a living. WHATEVER YOU are going through I CAN HELP ANYONE that REALLY NEED HELP IN ANY SITUATION !!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a job badly!!! Have a 12 year old felony and have been free for seven years... This game you have to play to get a job like lie and then it catches up to you and you get fired anyways, or tell the truth and you never hear from them again...Call them and they tell you they went another direction!!! Complete BS!!! I have a class B...Prefer the delivery/warehouse side of things, but at the moment ANYTHING WILL DO!!!
I live in the Denton area, and I am asking Ms Nisha to Help me with a few for sure leads...
Thanks
Larry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ardella in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: I know that feeling my ex calls me alot and I give him alot of job leads.I can name several companies that hire people with bad BACKGROUNDS. what type are you looking for at this point are you looking for ANY position or some thing more specific to what you use to do?

Can you email me? awilliamson@atienterprises.edu I need some ideas please. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Foxy101 in Arlington, Texas

61 months ago

if you have any job leads or companies that hire people with a felony can u please post them i am in Arlington but willing to travel all over the metroplex all i need is good leads and i can go from there thanks!!

deperate in Lewisville, Texas

60 months ago

MsNisha - My husband has a Felony DWI from 6 years ago. We got married in November and he is trying to relocate to the DFW area. He's been in the HVAC industry for 5 years and has an excellent reference from his currently employer. He's having the same trouble as everyone else on this forum - gets throught a great interview where they are wanting him to start immediately only to have the door slammed in his face when he mentions the felony. He's done his time and has put his life back together. He realizes he made a few stupid decisions and was in a really bad place at the time. Any help you can give to get him here would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

aquaholic777@aol.com

60 months ago

My husband needs something and preferrably a machinist job. Know anybody?

wbre223 in Dallas, Texas

60 months ago

MsNisha in Dallas, Texas said: You know what some one can have an excellent resume but their attitudes
their personality is all wrong, he just need to humble his self if he has been hired and fired four times in one week. he probably DO NOT want to WORK....

Ms Nisha PLEASE HELP ME!!! i have a agg robbery charge in 04 im on probation for 10yrs ANYTHING WILL DO I live in Mesquite but will go anywhere for a job Please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

bbfashion in Eau Claire, Wisconsin

59 months ago

661 said: I REALY THINK THERE IS SOMETHING OUT THERE BUT LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD HAS TURNED OVER JUST BECAUSE A MISTAKE I WISH THERE WOULD BE SOME HELP FOR EX OFFENDERS THIS JUST TAKE THEM RIGHT BACK JUST EVERYONE PRAY AND YOU ALL BE BLESSED FOR A JOB ASAP

I can recommend a job for you. I am an Ardyss independent distributor. I joined this company Ardyss International, which offers top qualtiy market oriented products and great commission plans. You can develop your own home based business with very little start-up cost, no inventory, operating cost and a free online store with all products and support. Visit websites: www.reshapeandloseweight.com/; www.ardysslife.com/?ID=bbfashion. You can also check Ardyss on google and see how good the company is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Hogg in Arlington, Texas said: Hogg's Automotive Training, try to help former felons.with job training and job placement assistance. Location 7311 S Central Expwy, Dallas, TX

I can recommend a job for you. I am an Ardyss independent distributor. I joined this company Ardyss International, which offers top qualtiy market oriented products and great commission plans. You can develop your own home based business with very little start-up cost, no inventory, operating cost and a free online store with all products and support. Visit websites: www.reshapeandloseweight.com/; www.ardysslife.com/?ID=bbfashion. You can also check Ardyss on google and see how good the company is.

59 months ago

Eric Guice aka POPPA in Texarkana, Texas said: LOOKING FOR A JOB IS SO HARD.AS A CONVICTED FELON.WE HAVE TO NOT GIVE UP.THE WORLD IS HARD AND WE HAVE CHILDREN TO TAKE CARE OF.YES,I NEED HELP.BUT I AM DOING ALL I CAN.

59 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pedro zuniga in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

my name is pedro zuniga i lost my job of four years as an apartment maintnanse technitian back in 2004 due to a fellony aawdw evry since than i have been working for minimum wage or less so now im atending

a t i carrier learning center im going to be a dental assistant . dental assistent will hire convicted felons when im done with my carear im going to be making 25 dollars per hour and up the school is located on technology boulebard of n.west high way in dallas if you"ll want to better you"lls lifes and make better money in the future why dont you all give it a try just go to the school ask for mark and tell him that Pedro Zuniga send you and that you want to become a dental assistant and in only 8 months you"s lifes will change I promis you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jocelyn28 in Desoto, Texas

58 months ago

I am a single mom of 2. I am also a convicted felon. my felony is from 2001 in N.D. I am having a hella time finding work. I am a NRCMA (Certified Medical Assistant). I need help finding a job. If anyone knows of a MA job or customer service I would gratly appriciate it.

An for all the people that have their sly little comments, WE ARE PEOPLE TOO! And when were not working, it is you who pays our childrens medicade and puts food in our cabnits. Just keep that in mind. You may not be a Felon but your Definetly not PERFECT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

sammo60 in Fort Worth, Texas

58 months ago

Kim in Grand Prairie, Texas said: I CAN HELP ANYBODY WHO NEED A JOB..AND YOU WILL ALSO BE SELF EMPLOYED...THERE ARE 2 GREAT OPPORTUNITIES...AND IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER YOU HAVE OR HAD A FELONY...

Can you give me more info on the clearwire company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Shay shay in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

David R in Arlington, Texas said: I need anything that comes up as a job lead im in Arlington and just got out and already have to pay back about 3,000 to the state in back fees but i have been to prison twice with a drug charge and a aggravated assualt im not a bad person just made some mistakes when i was young i go to temporary places but they say they cant hire people with an aggravated assualt on record can you find any thing that could help besides furthering my education I need money now

The bad thing is people with any kind of assault or theft charge/felon will be the last on the list to get looked at, even if it's been 7-10 years. The sad thing is you can commit a blue collar crime and possibly have better luck than if u committed an assault or theft.

Roshunda in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

MsNisha my name is Roshunda and I live in Dallas Texas,my husband and I are looking for jobs and the both of us are felons.His felon is seven years old and mines is three and if you can help us please do.

HELP us in Richardson, Texas

57 months ago

Need help finding a job in computer networking. Have CCNA and CCNA Voice certificates. Will also work in Desktop support. Please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wbre223 in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

Any

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cbrown

56 months ago

MsNisha, my fiance is a truck driver, however he is a Texas only driver with a 5 yr old felony...are you able to help him in this situation?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tony Curry in Fort Worth, Texas

56 months ago

I have 15 years of inventory control experience. I just lost my job due to layoffs and I cannot find another. My felony was 15 years ago. I have had 3 interviews in the past month and some seemed to be very promising. I also notice the interviewers demeanor change when they see that I have a felony. Does anyone know of any job opportunities?

bigduce in Dallas, Texas

55 months ago

we all need help

Juan in Portland, Oregon

55 months ago

Roshunda in Dallas, Texas said: MsNisha my name is Roshunda and I live in Dallas Texas,my husband and I are looking for jobs and the both of us are felons.His felon is seven years old and mines is three and if you can help us please do.

www.Shroomcity.com

In today's society it can be a real challenge. We're here to help!

Caleb McKean in Portland, Oregon

55 months ago

I just wanted to say that I am not pleased with the outcome of my crime. I hit a car and went unconscious and traveled 75 ft. from the scene. I received an assault for hitting a vehicle accidentally and a hit and run for not stopping.
I now understand why the U.S has the highest crime, recidivism and imprisonment rates in the world. There is just too many stupid laws. I guess if you can't beat stupid laws then you may as well capitalize upon them.
It seems more needs to be done for felons. You make a mistake and go to college and receive mass amounts of training and you are still outcasted. A large waste of human capital in a country of underdeveloped humans.
God Bless AMERICA!
How I wish it were Holland!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Caleb McKean in Portland, Oregon

55 months ago

I wish I could take more responsibility for a D.U.I related assault but I have been able to take responsibility for the U.S immoral and unethical laws and I will have to live knowing what I know about the U.S!

Juan in Portland, Oregon

55 months ago

My last employer was great! They put me on the backburner and called me out when another worker fell through. I would drive many miles for 4 hours of minimum wage work. I was there over a year. When my daughter was born I was laid off because I was unable to be called out without notice so I was alid off due to lack of work. I have been on unemployment for over a year and I am on EB. Any jobs out there? I really dont want to cultivate or synthesize but in this economy its getting to the point.

Juan in Portland, Oregon

55 months ago

Caleb McKean in Portland, Oregon said: I wish I could take more responsibility for a D.U.I related assault but I have been able to take responsibility for the U.S immoral and unethical laws and I will have to live knowing what I know about the U.S!

I agree,an accidental injury shouldn't be prosecuted as a felony. Just sell drugs and if they ever lock you up over it stab one of their officers so you can claim the violent felony. Take about 40k annually out of the drug industries.

Juan in Portland, Oregon

55 months ago

Juan in Portland, Oregon said: I agree,an accidental injury shouldn't be prosecuted as a felony. Just sell drugs and if they ever lock you up over it stab one of their officers so you can claim the violent felony. Take about 40k annually out of the drug industries.

I heard about you crime. It was in 2005 and the guy had a blody nose because his airbags hit him in the face.

Juan in Portland, Oregon

55 months ago

Juan in Portland, Oregon said: I heard about you crime. It was in 2005 and the guy had a blody nose because his airbags hit him in the face.

Yeah, it was 2005 and I was 24. I lost my kids and wife during incarceration. My wife found another man who was charged for starting fires that caused millions in damage. He was a call in fire fighter trying to support the kids. I wasnt able to cover the bill because since my incarceration the economy has been blowing goats. Some went out of business and others just didnt have work.
I havent drank since my offence and I havent smoked and drove or used any altering substances behind the wheel.

erron214 in Plano, Texas

55 months ago

can someone please e-mail me at homan_aaron@live.com if they have any information or know of anyone who can help me. i have an assault charge and im having the roughest time getting going here. im articulate, intelligent and well mannered. i look decent too, but no one is hiring me...

Nikki Neutron in Grand Prairie, Texas

55 months ago

Joselyn why don't you consider offering Home Health Services? Print up some business cards, get an home health independent contractor's agreement from the web, set you rates and market yourself.
It's really not that difficult. A friend of mine is self employed as a home health caregiver and gets plenty of business.

Jocelyn28 in Desoto, Texas said: I am a single mom of 2. I am also a convicted felon. my felony is from 2001 in N.D. I am having a hella time finding work. I am a NRCMA (Certified Medical Assistant). I need help finding a job. If anyone knows of a MA job or customer service I would gratly appriciate it.

An for all the people that have their sly little comments, WE ARE PEOPLE TOO! And when were not working, it is you who pays our childrens medicade and puts food in our cabnits. Just keep that in mind. You may not be a Felon but your Definetly not PERFECT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Larry Kimble in Charlotte, North Carolina

55 months ago

eric in Arlington, Texas said: really having a hard time. I had a DWI felony back in 2004 .

Hey man,
This is LA I am trying to reach you contact me at only1sal@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eric Guice in Fort Worth, Texas

55 months ago

Msnisha in Dallas if you could please help me like you are proclaiming that you can it would be a blessing.
please email me at guiceeric@ymail.com with the information thanks and may God bless..

Eric Guice in Fort Worth, Texas

55 months ago

Msnisha in Dallas if you could please help me like you are proclaiming that you can it would be a blessing.
please email me at guiceeric@ymail.com with the information thanks and may God bless.. Aka poppa i dont live in Texarkana TX anymore i now live in Dallas TX please Email me please..

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.