Anyone heard of Innocept Marketing?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 97)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

ahayron in Jackson, Mississippi

63 months ago

Innocept Marketing called me and said they wanted an interview after viewing my online resume. Their website looks pretty legit, but they've so far been slim on job description details. Dallas is a six hour drive for me so I'm wondering if I should go to the interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

jobsearcher in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

It depends! Do you want the job? If you go to the interview, obviously there's a 50/50 chance of getting the job or not. If you don't go, you've got a 0% chance. Is it a risk you're willing to take?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Tom in Lewisville, Texas

63 months ago

how did it go? I was going to look into them as well but i am unsure

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

ahayron in Jackson, Mississippi said: Innocept Marketing called me and said they wanted an interview after viewing my online resume. Their website looks pretty legit, but they've so far been slim on job description details. Dallas is a six hour drive for me so I'm wondering if I should go to the interview.

don't go! i went and it is a total scam. no base pay. unpaid training. sales territories are small and they give you territories with too little business. pushy sales pitches. save your efforts for something better!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GQ in Euless, Texas

63 months ago

Michelle in Dallas, Texas said: don't go! i went and it is a total scam. no base pay. unpaid training. sales territories are small and they give you territories with too little business. pushy sales pitches. save your efforts for something better!

Thanks for letting us know. After I declined their intial offer for an interview. They e-mailed me 2 times after that and called me, so I thought they we legit but after reading this, I wont waste my time.

-Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

John D in Euless, Texas

62 months ago

GQ in Euless, Texas said: Thanks for letting us know. After I declined their intial offer for an interview. They e-mailed me 2 times after that and called me, so I thought they we legit but after reading this, I wont waste my time.

-Thanks

It is a Total SCAM, I promise they will not pay you. I work for them for 3 weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Hannah in Mesquite, Texas

62 months ago

Hey Everyone, I am so glad I found this forum. I am set up to have an interview tomorrow. But after trying to ask a few questions regarding the position & getting no REAL answers & reading this post, I am definately not going. I am so glad I won't be wasting my gas on this one. Thanks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

sincity in Plano, Texas

61 months ago

fed up said: I posted my resume on Career Builder.com of course when I did that, I knew I would get scam jobs emailing me. I didn't however know I would get such a pushy one from this company. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! They tell you that you're going to be a junior account manager, and you will have your own location with in one year, and you end up going door to door selling stuff, not getting paid, not getting promoted, and it is not a marketing job like they say, it is a cold calling, pushy, sales person job.

I got emails from AMANDA STEWART that were rude, hateful, ugly and angry when I told her I was not interested in her job because it was a scam and a waste of time. Feel free to email me:
fedup86@hotmail.com and i will gladly forward you our conversation. It is too long to post on here.

hi fedup86, i am interested in what they had to tell you. i was contacted today and wonder if i should even waste my time? thanks! sincity0500@yahoo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

HL in Austin, Texas

61 months ago

Thank you for posting this information. I had a interview with them set up in Dallas, which is a 3 hour trip for me. I probably would have went if it wasn't for this information provided by other people. Thanks a great deal. This how the internet should be used, to help others. I appreciate the users comments.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

KidKapri in Arlington, Texas

61 months ago

Bad News....Don't go!! I went and it just seemed funny to me... No way I'm going back Jack.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JP in Dallas,Texas in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

I got a call and e-mail today , thanks everyone !!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Jackson in Cedar Hill, Texas

61 months ago

JP in Dallas,Texas in Dallas, Texas said: I got a call and e-mail today , thanks everyone !!!!!!

Yes....Thank You All So Much!! You've saved me time away from my job for an interview w/that shady company. I have done that before. Door-to-door, biz-to-biz, BS... I worked @ a company like, it's hard core sales @ its nastiest. I paid for all expenses, drove thousands of miles, worked 16 hour days w/ex-cons, etc... Lesson learned. Just so you know, the owner of that biz is now in another pyramid/multiple level marketing gig. Be aware of ACN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

RogueKyle in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

Michael Jackson in Cedar Hill, Texas said: Yes....Thank You All So Much!! You've saved me time away from my job for an interview w/that shady company. I have done that before. Door-to-door, biz-to-biz, BS... I worked @ a company like, it's hard core sales @ its nastiest. I paid for all expenses, drove thousands of miles, worked 16 hour days w/ex-cons, etc... Lesson learned. Just so you know, the owner of that biz is now in another pyramid/multiple level marketing gig. Be aware of ACN

Thanks! Had an interview with them today. Glad I looked into a forum before going. I'm going to do this with every interview I have from now on! Also beware of Evantage Inc. Similar thing. Decent product, but they don't want to invest anything in their employees. Straight Comm but they do offer benefits which is a bit more legit. Not marketing though, straight door-to-door cold calling.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cashew22 in Plano, Texas

60 months ago

I had two interviews with them last month, and something was fishy. The managers are very pushy, and they do these cheers in the board room. And then you drive around with a rep. But I had no idea that they don't even pay you for training since I didn't go for round three. When I told the rep I wasn't interested, she went into a room with the manager, and I was called in (I hadn't left to be polite and tell the manager myself). The first thing he says is "so, tell me how you would be a good fit!"

Umm...lol, I immediately said, "well, I'm not, but thank you."

They're very pushy and cheerleader-y. Unless you're into door-to-door sales, stay away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Who is legit in Coppell, Texas

60 months ago

Received a phone call at lunch today. The website is very cool and enticing but the words smike and mirrors comes to mind after searching for what exactly I and they do. Thanks for saving my vacation time since I already have a job. I'll cancelled tomorrow.

By the way, that's the first time I felt like I was being closed on an interview time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

the real deal! in Dallas, Texas

60 months ago

I see what your saying about 100% commission. Is it really a shock to anyone? Most businesses that have a sales department are commission based. I like the fact I earn what im worth and someone doesn't dictate what im worth. Ive been 100% commission since college and have gave my family a lifestyle they deserve from it. I know most people have an employee mentality and haven't a clue about running a business so they pick apart the unknown or what scares them. Do you think an attorney isnt 100% commission based, or a doctor with his own practice? Don't get me wrong, sales isn't for everyone and i've seen alot of people come and go but there is a reason why it is the highest paid occupation in the world. I have done my research on innocept marketing and found that they do hold two weeks back on pay periods and you are paid on the third week. It is performance based so if you are looking for an hourly wage its not for you. If your looking for an infrastructure to help build your own business then I assure you the business plan is in place to set you up for success. Ill close with this...I know people are scared of change and the unknown so they bash what is uncomfortable or different. If you just listen to 3rd party info instead of doing the research yourself then your selling yourself short. More opportunity is lost by indecesion then bad decesion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

sweargen in Whitewater, Kansas

60 months ago

the real deal! in Dallas, Texas said: I see what your saying about 100% commission. Is it really a shock to anyone? Most businesses that have a sales department are commission based. I like the fact I earn what im worth and someone doesn't dictate what im worth. Ive been 100% commission since college and have gave my family a lifestyle they deserve from it. I know most people have an employee mentality and haven't a clue about running a business so they pick apart the unknown or what scares them. Do you think an attorney isnt 100% commission based, or a doctor with his own practice? Don't get me wrong, sales isn't for everyone and i've seen alot of people come and go but there is a reason why it is the highest paid occupation in the world. I have done my research on innocept marketing and found that they do hold two weeks back on pay periods and you are paid on the third week. It is performance based so if you are looking for an hourly wage its not for you. If your looking for an infrastructure to help build your own business then I assure you the business plan is in place to set you up for success. Ill close with this...I know people are scared of change and the unknown so they bash what is uncomfortable or different. If you just listen to 3rd party info instead of doing the research yourself then your selling yourself short. More opportunity is lost by indecesion then bad decesion

You must work for Innocept Marketing....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

zack in Dallas, Texas

60 months ago

I don't know if you have worked for them, but I did it for 1 week and it was a terrible experience. There are many reasons people should whatch out before sending them an application.
They use monster,craigslist or careerbuilder to offer their sales jobs as brand manager or marketing manager jobs, don't get me wrong, but marketing and sales are related,but they are not the same. That's the reason that big companies and corporations have their sales and marketing department separated.
2nd once you apply they will stalk you to get you in an interview, and beeeelieve me, there is no way you will get rejected. The next day you will go with one of their marketing leader on a door to door sales tour..that sucks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

something funny! in Dallas, Texas

60 months ago

Whitewater Kansas? Your not even in Dallas....So I guess you just like putting your two cents in for drama. I worked at Innocept for 2 years before I got married. I had no problems with the company. Then again I can sell. Really people? Tim is a great manager and he is as honest as you can get. There trying to build a business. Get a clue and do something with your life other than bash someone thats bettering there self.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

ahayron in Jackson, Mississippi

60 months ago

something funny! in Dallas, Texas said: Whitewater Kansas? Your not even in Dallas....So I guess you just like putting your two cents in for drama. I worked at Innocept for 2 years before I got married. I had no problems with the company. Then again I can sell. Really people? Tim is a great manager and he is as honest as you can get. There trying to build a business. Get a clue and do something with your life other than bash someone thats bettering there self.

Uh, yeah, Whitewater, Kansas. Jackson, Mississippi. All over Texas. Innocept has online job ads going to every part of the country. You should be ashamed of yourself for tempting unemployed people living so far away to drive to Dallas for a scam. "Then again I can sell." HA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

something funny! in Dallas, Texas

60 months ago

I know its hard to relocate on an 100% commission job but, that does not mean its a scam. Relax and best of luck to you and remember its harder than you think to build a business but people can destroy them quicker when they speak without knowledge of. There is a bigger picture then you can see. If it was my company I would recruit for tallented people across the U.S. as well. I hope for the best for any one in this economy because its rough. Im not one to start drama on a website bashing companies but, I did have some experience on this one and wanted to share what I know. By no means am I or will I work for a company that scams hard working people. Thank you for listening!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

scammed by eqm AND mogul in Haltom City, Texas

60 months ago

to something funny! in dallas......i worked for eqm and then mogul when elena left. i honestly feel stupid for staying as long as i did. i wanted to stay to see the "rewards" they promised...they do not reward hardworking employees. i was there for about two months and my biggest paycheck was $60. i was in an area of dallas that was so impoverished and truly unsafe. even if you close the sale, if the customer decides that they don't want the product anymore, they cancel the order and you lose the commission. there is nothing good to say about any of these so-called companies. i spent all my money on gas, did not have enough to eat. my "trainer" was the same way. on my ride-a-long interview, we sat down at a taco bell! he did not offer to buy me lunch. it is unbelievable. also, do NOT go on the business trips. they do not pay for gas or food. i can say, at least they paid for lodging at roach motels. there is the one good thing that they have done.
job seekers beware. run from this company and/or anyone affiliated with it. eqm/mogul is now named innocept marketing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

WOW! in Dallas, Texas

60 months ago

ahayron in Jackson, Mississippi said: Uh, yeah, Whitewater, Kansas. Jackson, Mississippi. All over Texas. Innocept has online job ads going to every part of the country. You should be ashamed of yourself for tempting unemployed people living so far away to drive to Dallas for a scam. "Then again I can sell." HA.

Sounds to me if you were good at sales you wouldnt have to move so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

scammed in Richardson, Texas

60 months ago

well i just wanted people to know what i went through. i was lied to and taken advantage of. to call me a cancer in life just shows that this person (possibly one of the managers) can only justify his/her own company by belittling others that have seen through the lie. i got away. that is all that matters to me. take what i have said however seriously you want. just know that eqm, mogul, and innocept have a very poor reputation. i'm glad i'm not associated with them anymore. i got rid of the "cancer" in my life by leaving the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Confused in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

I got contacted a few hours ago for a managment position for Innocept. It did not seem they were interviewing me for a sells position. My interview is tue. Has anyone been interviewed for a team manager and not for sales?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

This was infact the email below
Our hiring managers have reviewed your resume, and they are interested in possibly scheduling an interview with you to discuss your qualifications. Based on your experience and education, our hiring managers are interested in meeting with you one on one about our Junior Account Manager position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Also they say on the website that they have a base pay of 40 a year. Is this a lie. From what I have read on these comments no body had a base. Perhaps they have changed or I am interviewing for a non-sales role. Is this somthing I should ignore perhaps?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Job Seeker in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

I think more opportunity is lost by indecision then bad decision. Im just saying that people have different experiences with the same situation so go and show them what kind of quality resource you are. Make your own judgement!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

don't buy into it in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

The Junior Account manager position is their fancy way of saying sales person... That is the same email we have all recieved. Here was the one I recieved:

Our hiring managers have reviewed your resume, and they are interested in
possibly scheduling an interview with you to discuss your qualifications.
Based on your experience and education, our hiring managers are interested
in meeting with you one on one about our Junior Account Manager position.
We are currently hiring for this position so please call *** *** **** as
soon as possible to schedule an appointment.
The hiring managers will go over the day-to-day responsibilities of the
position during the interview, but for any general information about the
company prior to please visit our web site at

We look forward to meeting with you soon.
Sincerely,
Amanda Stewart

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Thank so much for your response. That is the same email I too recieved. I am certainly not intrested in this position and dont like it when people insist on wasting my time. I also contacted them back and they would not give me any answers on the job positon, pay, or interview. What a joke.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Real Manager. in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

Hey all, I hope this will help anyone who read it.
Yes, i did accept the position just to give this company a chance. I find out they just hire people to reach their monthy sales numbers. The way this company works is they hire talented people to go B2B as a "consultants" (fancy way to call a sales person)and do sales for them, after all, they have nothing to loose, after you realize what this is all about, you already have made them some money on sales, so the more people they hire, the better, and they aren't loosing anything because they don't pay salary, gas, phone, food or training. Very convinient huh! They try to keep you there making sales for them by telling you that you can have your own office and if you quit its because your not good enough, a looser!!!
I know I'm not a looser by quiting my job there, I'm smart enough to see what's best for me,and that is work smart not hard.
They want you to go door by door rain or shine selling stuff you may make money, you may not. I personally don't like taking those types of chances.
So if you don't have bills, it may be good for you;to teach you to work hard and persevere (they do give some good advice too ).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kensou31 in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

WOW !!! I just had an interview set up with this company for tomorrow at 11am. A friend called me and suggested I look at this... Thanks to friends... Don't think I"ll be attending

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

kenle in Rowlett, Texas

59 months ago

ahayron in Jackson, Mississippi said: Innocept Marketing called me and said they wanted an interview after viewing my online resume. Their website looks pretty legit, but they've so far been slim on job description details. Dallas is a six hour drive for me so I'm wondering if I should go to the interview.

dont go it is scam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

geez in Frisco, Texas

59 months ago

I have an interview, but the phone conversation started off to relaxed and not professional. I laughed when I got off the phone and when he explained to me what it is they do with Staples it made absolutely no sense. I couldn't wrap my mind around how they pay bills for the company with all they do is work for supplying products for staples.

I will pass .. Thank You. . just hoping everyone here writing is telling the truth and not trying to keep jobs from people. :) don't trust a whole lot of people these days..

too good for this in Richardson, Texas

58 months ago

I was excited when they contacted me today but as soon as I looked at their website I knew something was amiss. Their profile pics don't look professional and their website offers no insight in to their corporate structure. I can't stand companies like this. Honestly, I'm a little bummed because my applications are getting no consideration. This market is killing me. I just thank God for the unemployment insurance I earned. Unfortunately, it will run out soon.
I'm glad I found this discussion board.
God Bless!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Innocept employee in Frisco, Texas

58 months ago

Just to let you know the truth about InnoCept, Evantage, and all the other companies. They are a branch of cydcor. I would google that and look at what the company is all about. As a former employee, I worked there for over a year, the company all around is set up pretty good. What Cydcor is, is a marketing firm that gets out sourced by larger companies. They do everything from quill office supplies, att uverce, those credit card machines, txu, direct energy... and so on.
Now if one of these companies contacts you, It will be because they want you for 1 of 2 positions. They could be wanting you to be a recruiter. If that is the case, you would have had ALOT of recruiting experience. But most likely they want you to come in for the junior account manager, or something along those lines. If you know anything about direct marketing, you know the name of the game is hire as many people as possible. I would not quiet call it a pyramid scam, but it is like a pyramid... you build up your team with new people, once you have a certain amount of people on your team, you move up to assistant manager, then you open up your own office. The reason why they do that is to make sure that you can retain those people, and have a successful office.
The recruiter will tell you anything to get into the door. Thats how they make their money, buy the heads that come in the door. The main thing is yes, it is sales, thats how you will make your money. They will say its customer service, what ever to get you into the door. It is also 100% commission. If you ask them direct, they will tell you the pay ranges between 30-45 a year, Which is what the average rep is suppose to make their first year. Or they will try and distract you so you will forget the question. They are trained to word it just right so that it sounds like you are getting a base, but its not!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

You will go in for your interview. It will last about 15 minutes. There they will tell you a glamorized description of the job. They will tell you that they will call you back for a second. YES, PEOPLE DO GET TURNED DOWN FOR THE JOB. They have a certain criteria for the positions. First off, you have to look professional, I mean you are going to businesses representing the company. No large gage ear rings, they dont like guys to wear them at all, no braids or corn rolls on guys. No old people, just for the simple fact that you will be going business to business, or door to door. Other than that, they really dont like cocky people. Its people like that that think they are too good for the job, and will talk everyone into quiting.
If you are invited for your second interview, it is a "full day job shadow". Basically just like it sounds, you go and ride around with someone, and see how the job is done. No, you dont get paid for it, it is a second interview. They main thing here for everyone that already works there is to seem cool. be very personable, friendly, and that way even if the interview is not so sure about the job, they like the people that work there, so they want to come back.
When you come back, you will be in training for about a week. You dont get paid because you are not selling anything. But once you move up a position, they will give you $100, thats where they say the training is paid.
You dont make alot of money at all, but you keep coming with the promise that you will get better, and open your office. They say you should open your office within a year or 2, but as it was stated in another post... the guy was working there for 2 years, but why did he not open his office already. And not sure how he was working for tim for that long, since he has only been there for about a year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

They also have what is called a "team night" where everyone goes and hangs out. Mostly drinks, goes to bars, or play places like the bowling alley. They also MAKE the higher up guys hang out with the new guys. This is all designed with one idea in mind. Even though you are not making any money, you will be hesitant to leave because you have made so many friends. It works a little, but ruins peoples lives. They stay hoping that they will make some money, and get every far behind on bills and stuff.
Some people are very successful at direct marketing, and move up very fast. If you have the time, and will power to chase this dream, it is a good thing for you. But in the real world where you need money now to pay bills, I would say this job is not for you.

On a site note, and this is for any direct marketing company that I have seen. If you quit on bad terms, or something goes wrong where it is in your favor and not theirs when you leave, 95% of the time, something will happen where you do not get all your money. I have heard so many times where people came back to me saying that "their deals canceled" and they dont get their money. And they dont understand because before their deals would stick because they built up such great relationships with their customers.
Not knocking the companies, and not taking up for them, just giving out the facts. Some people love this environment, however some people do not succeed in it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

desire453 in Fort Worth, Texas

58 months ago

Ok, just so everyone knows, sales is not for everyone, but isnt it funny how 90% of the worlds income belongs to 10% of the worlds population???
Do you people not realize that no money is exchanged unless a sale is made? I do door to door sales for mxenergy which is a part of infuse, and make anywhere from 500 to 1500 per week... and im 20 years old!!!! Stop being a bunch of externalist and just except the fact that you cant sell....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Real Manager. in Dallas, Texas

58 months ago

This companies need people like you to STAY in business and that's fine, WE are just trying to make a point that this is not for everyone, if it works for you, then GREAT congratulations, you are gaining a lot of great skills there.
I personally believe that now, with all the tools and resources that technology provide to us, there are more easy ways to sale, and market products then to go B2B or B2C in inconvinient times, uninvited, to offer a product to someone may don't even care about, and leaving behind those who may really want the product!
and yes I know about the "Law of averages" but what I mean is to reach more of the potential clients instead of all of the clients. Last decade marketing is all I see there, is a hand shake and a smile really important this days? Or more people is really caring about their finances and really looking after quality, price, service? selling yourself works on large investments in capital, but I don't see it very effective in all sales. So, it's all about viewpoints and perspectives but you have the final decision and will do the best in your own racional self-interest!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Reality Check in Newport Beach, California

58 months ago

the real deal! in Dallas, Texas said: I see what your saying about 100% commission. Is it really a shock to anyone? Most businesses that have a sales department are commission based. I like the fact I earn what im worth and someone doesn't dictate what im worth. Ive been 100% commission since college and have gave my family a lifestyle they deserve from it. I know most people have an employee mentality and haven't a clue about running a business so they pick apart the unknown or what scares them. Do you think an attorney isnt 100% commission based, or a doctor with his own practice? Don't get me wrong, sales isn't for everyone and i've seen alot of people come and go but there is a reason why it is the highest paid occupation in the world.

You sound like the kind of person who runs a similar company. No one is really complaining about the commission factor, it's more in which the way the company is trying to sell the candidates on them rather than the other way around. I don't know any legit sales/marketing job that doesn't pay for training and offers no benefits.

martymar in Rowlett, Texas

58 months ago

Job Seeker in Dallas, Texas said: I think more opportunity is lost by indecision then bad decision. Im just saying that people have different experiences with the same situation so go and show them what kind of quality resource you are. Make your own judgement!!!!

I don't Know about you but you just hit the nail on the head with that. They seem to be using these people as a "resource". Nothing wrong with it its the American way. Use up a resource until its gone and then move on.
I'm sure the company has people who do well. But I have worked for a company just like this A credit consolidation company. Most people do terrible, but there are those who have the ability to achieve. That company Is now been shut down by the government for scamming people.

I will not be going to my Interview.

cowboyup829 in Burleson, Texas

57 months ago

I was unsuccesful at this job but I was also never lied to. The people that were running this company seemed like good people who were trying to make a living. I have an extensive sales background but was not good at cold calling busineses, which they tell you from the get go that is what they are doing. Though it was a complete waste of time, gas, and mileage on my car, I don't have any ill will towards these people. THIS JOB IS NOT FOR EVERYONE! If you don't like driving, walking, or wear your heart on your sleeve you will not make it in this or any other b2b sales or direct marketing. Find another line of work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Sam in Lavon, Texas

57 months ago

RogueKyle in Dallas, Texas said: Thanks! Had an interview with them today. Glad I looked into a forum before going. I'm going to do this with every interview I have from now on! Also beware of Evantage Inc. Similar thing. Decent product, but they don't want to invest anything in their employees. Straight Comm but they do offer benefits which is a bit more legit. Not marketing though, straight door-to-door cold calling.

What was the pitch like and what product was being sold

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

RogueKyle in Dallas, Texas said: Thanks! Had an interview with them today. Glad I looked into a forum before going. I'm going to do this with every interview I have from now on! Also beware of Evantage Inc. Similar thing. Decent product, but they don't want to invest anything in their employees. Straight Comm but they do offer benefits which is a bit more legit. Not marketing though, straight door-to-door cold calling.

Evantage sells att uverse door to door.... and they will tell you that after 90 days you get benefits.... but when you ask them about it, they will refer you to their insurance company that you have to pay 100% out of pocket.... evantage and innocept, eqm, all of them are all part of a bigger company called Cydor... google them.... they are all the same!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hello

56 months ago

Also beware of core Inc. located in Arlington, tx. Same idea as innocept. Just another door to door sales pyramid scheme. I went on an interview there and even was dumb enough to go on the second. Waste of time and energy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Really? in Grand Prairie, Texas

56 months ago

I have a question, how did you manage to make it through college without knowing basic grammar? Did you not have to write any papers? If you take the time to learn how to write properly, people will be more apt to listen your advice and it will do worlds for your credibility.

the real deal! in Dallas, Texas said: I see what your saying about 100% commission. Is it really a shock to anyone? Most businesses that have a sales department are commission based. I like the fact I earn what im worth and someone doesn't dictate what im worth. Ive been 100% commission since college and "have gave" (Really? It should be either 'gave' or 'have given') my family a lifestyle they deserve from it. I know most people have an employee mentality and "haven't a" (have no) clue about running a business (,) so they pick apart the unknown or what scares them. Do you think an attorney isnt 100% commission based, or a doctor with his own practice? Don't get me wrong, sales isn't for everyone (.) "and" (omit) "i've" (I've) seen "alot" (a lot) of people come and go but (,) there is a reason why it is the highest paid occupation in the world. I have done my research on innocept marketing and found that they do hold two weeks back on pay periods "and" (but) you are paid on the third week. It is performance based so if you are looking for an hourly wage (,) its not for you. If your looking for an infrastructure to help (you) build your own business then (,) I assure you "the" (their) business plan "is in place to" (will) set you up for success. "Ill" (I'll) close with this"..."(,) I know people are scared of change and the unknown so (,) they bash what is uncomfortable or different. If you just listen to 3rd party info instead of doing the research yourself (,) then "your" (you're) selling yourself short. More opportunity is lost by "indecesion" (indecision) then" (than) bad "decesion" (decision).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

OPPS in Mckinney, Texas

55 months ago

I just confirmed my interview before finding this site. I was wondering why they wouldn't tell me if this job was 100% commishion when I asked. Guess I won't be going.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hi Tim in Lewisville, Texas

55 months ago

This job will drain your savings account.. I worked there and made like $86 dollars one week $320 the next then $112.. then I said f.u.c.k this & quit. Office supplies ain't hard to sell but cold sales aren't the way to go.
Jr. Account Manager = Solicitor - you'll make more money minimum wage UNLESS you're a badass at sales or a dime piece with a rack.

~ Former Employee

However this commission only job did build some character and I learned a few "life lessons" .. that's priceless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

SMART1 in Plano, Texas

54 months ago

the real deal! in Dallas, Texas said: I see what your saying about 100% commission. Is it really a shock to anyone? Most businesses that have a sales department are commission based. I like the fact I earn what im worth and someone doesn't dictate what im worth. Ive been 100% commission since college and have gave my family a lifestyle they deserve from it. I know most people have an employee mentality and haven't a clue about running a business so they pick apart the unknown or what scares them. Do you think an attorney isnt 100% commission based, or a doctor with his own practice? Don't get me wrong, sales isn't for everyone and i've seen alot of people come and go but there is a reason why it is the highest paid occupation in the world. I have done my research on innocept marketing and found that they do hold two weeks back on pay periods and you are paid on the third week. It is performance based so if you are looking for an hourly wage its not for you. If your looking for an infrastructure to help build your own business then I assure you the business plan is in place to set you up for success. Ill close with this...I know people are scared of change and the unknown so they bash what is uncomfortable or different. If you just listen to 3rd party info instead of doing the research yourself then your selling yourself short. More opportunity is lost by indecesion then bad decesion

Learn how to spell!!!!!! RESEARCH WWW.DICTIONARY.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.