what do I need to work legally in colorado

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

AEstrings in Portage, Michigan

59 months ago

Im thinking about moving west to the mountians, but I want to be sure on what im going to need.
I currently live in michigan, im a white 22 yr. old natural born citizen and I have a valid drivers licence. Im wondering if I will need a colorado state licence to work. Im also wondering how employers feel about out of state workers. Im looking for somthing full time and year round. I just want to be able to live among the beautiful mountians and ski some of the best resorts in the world.
I have work expierience in many industries, culinary, manufacturing, maintenence, customer service, i've even started my own live sound reinforcement and rental buisness here in michigan.
I appreciate any feedback, news or notes could help me. By this time next year I hope to be living in in the mountians

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

thanks that helps me alot! I definetly am looking more towards the mountians than the denver area.
Do you think there may be any discrimination by employers due to me being from the mid west?

59 months ago

Any Thing else about the area I should take into consideration?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Thanks! My only allergy problems are caused by pet dander, and they are very mild at that. I also have different resumes for jobs in different industries. I am also quite liberal but im not passionate about politics like some people, so I can get along with many different personalities.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.