Best companies to work for in Dublin?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Dublin? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

CAROLYN COX DAVIDSON in Dublin, Ohio

41 months ago

Just looking for a job. Something I can assist and help an employer. I type really well, pretty good with just about any office equipment plus computer, great people person (health issues, too many to name all. I've had many jobs.. a secretary to an attorney, real estate, radio host, patented an item, wrote songs, don't like retail work. I'll be an asset to any company as I take instructions well. I would like part time work ASAP.. IN DUBLIN AREA, ZOO, POWELL, Just call me.. we can work something out.. thanks... I'm also athletic. nobody's a stranger to me...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

I'm not that familiar with the companies in Dublin.. I know they're great or they wouldn't get to be here. I love working with people and being a trouble shooter for employers who have been misunderstood by the client. I'm pretty good at
being a peacemaker. I was highly regarded in real estate to help troubled buyers as many of them were unhappy with Realtors. I never had any arbitration or misunderstandings of any difficulty. Plus.. I have a great sense of humor so you can't irritate me with confrontations.., etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

Try me out for a job... if you don't like my performance..I won't be hurt if you let me go. I live across from many businesses, banks, medical facillities, etc.. Giant Eagle is within walking distance. Just call me and talk.. Love to hear from you.. Thanks.. I really dooooo need a JOB!!!!.. THANKS...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

41 months ago

CAROLYN COX DAVIDSON in Dublin, Ohio said: Just looking for a job. Something I can assist and help an employer. I type really well, pretty good with just about any office equipment plus computer, great people person (health issues, too many to name all. I've had many jobs.. a secretary to an attorney, real estate, radio host, patented an item, wrote songs, don't like retail work. I'll be an asset to any company as I take instructions well. I would like part time work ASAP.. IN DUBLIN AREA, ZOO, POWELL, Just call me.. we can work something out.. thanks... I'm also athletic. nobody's a stranger to me...

I need to rephrase the health issues.. I didn't mean I had them.. I mean that I can help with them in my job because I don't take drugs or prescriptions and study the anatomy and vitamins daily.. I'm very meticulous about health matters.. Just ask me anything.. thanks...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.